Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime (1617 Views)

I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, there is this girl that I've been dating not longer than three month ago and I love her like madt. But I do think about her everyday.

She always appear in my thoughts whenever I'm less busy. The most annoying part is that whenever I'm in a mosque observing my daily prayer, her picture is just gonna appear outta the oblivion. She appears even in my dream and its now becoming a cause of worry for me, I mean can't I just be thoughtless for a minute, she just keeps appearing.

Please a real good advice is needed from the people that their cerebellum is active. No insults please.

*modified* she also love me or so I thought and its pure love I have for her, whenever I see her with a male friend or whenever she is receiving some un-anonymous call, I usually feel insecure. And I know its because I think about her matter too much that why. I usually complain about some unreasonable stuff that come to my head about her and she will just laugh it off and say "you don't understand me"

This girl I'm talking about is a very decent girl, she claimed that I was her first love that she had made an oath that she won't get into any relationship until she enters a Uni but my persistent wooing made her break the oath. I know in my mind that she loves me because I wooed her for almost a year and half before she finally succumbed. You may be thinking that I'm a fool, well I'd gladly tell you that you are wrong, she has turned down several suitors as well be it playboys and shy dudes including myself if not for my persistence
Re: Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by bauer00: 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
its ok now so far its LOVE and not LUST
Re: Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by fejikudz(m): 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
u nid DELIVERANCE

undecided i smell fp
Re: Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by kestolove95(m): 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
Just like ur name"dicck"
Re: Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by Bwaal(m): 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
den break up she iz either a witch or obanje
Re: Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
You love her like crap Abeg my fellow Nlanders, shey una know wetin crap means??..
Re: Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by femaj07(m): 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
Same issue with mine right nw, pls can someone with a good advice just pls bale us out.
Re: Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by ladyshindharah(f): 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
is very normal especially when the relationship is still fresh, I hope it continues like that BT don't let it reflects much in how you handle your relationship, cos u will eventually be stocking her.
Re: Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by Skillfullulu(m): 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
It's only u who can tell if it's real love or lust, explain better like are u drawn to her sexually or normally?
Re: Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by Exjoker(m): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lust... gringringringringrin
Re: Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by simplemach(m): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
So what kind of help do u want from me now?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
You don't need any help. It's normal at the early stages. But if she doesn't love you or think of you as much as you do, you might wanna give yourself a brain.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
bauer00:
its ok now so far its LOVE and not LUST
I fail to agree that it is okay, I mean I think of her whenever I'm less busy, that means I'm still thinking of her right now, I dream about her almost everyday, I think about her while observing my solat prayer. Its not okay at all bro
Re: Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Exjoker:
Lust... gringringringringrin
Love
Re: Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
You don't need any help. It's normal at the early stages. But if she doesn't love you or think of you as much as you do, you might wanna give yourself a brain.
Thanks bro. But I think its getting too much, I don't want it to eat deep inside me. What can I do to make it reduce
Re: Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
D1ck:
Thanks bro. But I think its getting too much, I don't want it to eat deep inside me. What can I do to make it reduce
Get busy with other things that'll take her off your mind. Reduce how you chat and call her everytime. If you don't make yourself scarce as well, she go tire for you.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by wasak(m): 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bro just cut your head off. I swear u won't think about her anymore.

Please don't thank me, thank God

1 Like

Re: Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
Get busy with other things that'll take her off your mind. Reduce how you chat and call her everytime. If you don't make yourself scarce as well, she go tire for you.
Thanks bro, I so much appreciate it
Re: Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
wasak:
Bro just cut your head off. I swear u won't think about her anymore.

Please don't thank me, thank God
Thanks sire
Re: Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by killercute16(m): 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
Do u imagine her sexually or just her face....i need the truth.
Re: Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
killercute16:
Do u imagine her sexually or just her face....i need the truth.
Her face and smile
Re: Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by killercute16(m): 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
D1ck:
Her face and smile
Is this ur first time of falling in love wif a girl?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
killercute16:
Is this ur first time of falling in love wif a girl?
Nope... My second
Re: Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by Akynzodeighbour(m): 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
fejikudz:
undecided i smell fp
you be german shepherd
Re: Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by Princezoi(m): 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
U need deliverance man!!!! She be witch!!! Best advice? Go to Alfa Ibrahim, he will tell u more
Re: Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
Princezoi:
U need deliverance man!!!! She be witch!!! Best advice? Go to Alfa Ibrahim, he will tell u more
Gimme his address
Re: Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by Princezoi(m): 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
D1ck:
Gimme his address
pray to God, he will show u in ur dream, just believe.
Re: Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
We've broken up since February.

Cc. MzNelly
Re: Help! I Think Of My Gf Almost Everytime by stephenqueen: 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
D1ck:
Hello Nairalanders, there is this girl that I've been dating not longer than three month ago and I love her like madt. But I do think about her everyday.

She always appear in my thoughts whenever I'm less busy. The most annoying part is that whenever I'm in a mosque observing my daily prayer, her picture is just gonna appear outta the oblivion. She appears even in my dream and its now becoming a cause of worry for me, I mean can't I just be thoughtless for a minute, she just keeps appearing.

Please a real good advice is needed from the people that their cerebellum is active. No insults please.

*modified* she also love me or so I thought and its pure love I have for her, whenever I see her with a male friend or whenever she is receiving some un-anonymous call, I usually feel insecure. And I know its because I think about her matter too much that why. I usually complain about some unreasonable stuff that come to my head about her and she will just laugh it off and say "you don't understand me"

This girl I'm talking about is a very decent girl, she claimed that I was her first love that she had made an oath that she won't get into any relationship until she enters a Uni but my persistent wooing made her break the oath. I know in my mind that she loves me because I wooed her for almost a year and half before she finally succumbed. You may be thinking that I'm a fool, well I'd gladly tell you that you are wrong, she has turned down several suitors as well be it playboys and shy dudes including myself if not for my persistence
is she ur first love?

(1) (Reply)

M / My Neighbour Is Dating A Very Ugly Man, I Want To Interfere!! (must Read) / Hot Gist: Lady Shocks Annie Idibia, Strips Before 2face At Sapele (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.