Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,309 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

My Crush On A Married Woman.. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Crush On A Married Woman.. (5892 Views)

Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Crush On A Married Woman.. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
ko le ba je... I'm in a situation like this but can't post it here, too childish.. grin
Re: My Crush On A Married Woman.. by Ranchhoddas: 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
brito:

You should call your mother that, she failed as a mother. who dash you flat ? You are lusting after a married woman and you're proud of it? product of watery sperm.
What is your problem?Let the guy be you hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: My Crush On A Married Woman.. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
[quote author=Ranchhoddas post=30751509][/quote]

hi
Re: My Crush On A Married Woman.. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
What is your problem?Let the guy be you hypocrite.

Ignored
Re: My Crush On A Married Woman.. by Ranchhoddas: 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
brito:

Ignored
...but you responded na.Abi you no know the meaning of 'ignored' ni?
Re: My Crush On A Married Woman.. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
[quote author=Ranchhoddas post=30754627][/quote]

pls don't quote me again! you can join the op in his hunt for married women.
Re: My Crush On A Married Woman.. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
...but you responded na.Abi you no know the meaning of 'ignored' ni?

get out of here!! go and play with your toys.
Re: My Crush On A Married Woman.. by SirShymexx: 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lol. I can relate. Damn it!

I do crush on some married women with ridiculous bodies - the MILFs - from time to time. However, you just need a little bit of self-control cos you don't want to drag yourself into unnecessary tripe associated with OPP (other people's property), esp. the ones under an oath. There are tons stress-free chics out there, begging to get laid...so, it's basically not worth it.

And if you can't control it - just beat it lowkey, a few times, without getting too attached - and go ghost after that. I touched a couple of chics who were engaged in the past...never felt right about it. But it was fun.

A lot of MILFs are sexy as fvck - I defo. can't blame you.
Re: My Crush On A Married Woman.. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
Oh broda, you almost crushed me with this your Inglish! If not for the word 'assss' that you used so liberally, I would have had to seek help to understand your story.

Anyway, you did well. Very well. Continue. It's almost a norm in all those face-me-I-face you setup with brodas like you either rapinnnng underage girls or helping baba Nnamdi to impregnate his wife. Continue. Its a cycle you roll with or break out of but it appears you are in for the long haul. The Lord will strengthen you.
Re: My Crush On A Married Woman.. by Joel3(m): 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
moreeni:
Oh broda, you almost crushed me with this your Inglish! If not for the word 'assss' that you used so liberally, I would have had to seek help to understand your story.

Anyway, you did well. Very well. Continue. It's almost a norm in all those face-me-I-face you setup with brodas like you either rapinnnng underage girls or helping baba Nnamdi to impregnate his wife. Continue. Its a cycle you roll with or break out of but it appears you are in for the long haul. The Lord will strengthen you.

First i do not live in face me i face you. but they do. i do go to their yard. How i wish i live in the same compound I for don nak her since.

Second, what is it you can understand from the english. f u c k off
Re: My Crush On A Married Woman.. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
It's a normal thing to get attracted to a married lady. Nothing wrong in it. We all have been there and are still there. You just have to restrain yourself from acting it out.

Karma is a biatchh, remember..
Re: My Crush On A Married Woman.. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
Joel3:

First i do not live in face me i face you. but they do. i do go to their yard. How i wish i live in the same compound I for don nak her since.

Second, what is it you can understand from the english. f u c k off

Imagine me getting into a squabble with you...my English teacher will be so disappointed. Splittt!
Re: My Crush On A Married Woman.. by Joel3(m): 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
moreeni:

Imagine me getting into a squabble with you...my English teacher will be so disappointed. Splittt!
I won't even make attempt to go into argument with you. I don't feel You worth it. And you think you know english. Nonsense
Re: My Crush On A Married Woman.. by Ranchhoddas: 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
brito:

get out of here!! go and play with your toys.
Someone is angry.Someone is angry.
Re: My Crush On A Married Woman.. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
Someone is angry.Someone is angry.

Go and meet your lustful friend, op.
Re: My Crush On A Married Woman.. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
moreeni:

Hahahaha ,,,Killer punch
Re: My Crush On A Married Woman.. by Joel3(m): 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
brito:

shut up. You don't have respect.
Re: My Crush On A Married Woman.. by Joel3(m): 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
brito:

Hahahaha ,,,Killer punch
nothing killing there.
Re: My Crush On A Married Woman.. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
Joel3:
nothing killing there.

Guy rest na, I was not talking to u
Re: My Crush On A Married Woman.. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
Joel3:
shut up. You don't have respect.

Hahaha,,,,,,e pain am
Re: My Crush On A Married Woman.. by Joel3(m): 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
brito:

Hahaha,,,,,,e pain am
crazy girl
Re: My Crush On A Married Woman.. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Joel3:
crazy girl

Lolzz, how u dey?
Re: My Crush On A Married Woman.. by Joel3(m): 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
brito:

Lolzz, how u dey?
fine and you?
Re: My Crush On A Married Woman.. by Ranchhoddas: 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
brito:

Lust is natural dear.Tell me you've never felt lust before.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Hangs Herself And Two Children To Punish Cheating Husband (photo) / Effects Of Divorce On A Woman..Men Take Note / Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.