Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:24 PM

A Friend Give Me Koran As Valentine Gift Today. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Friend Give Me Koran As Valentine Gift Today. (1569 Views)

What Is Quran (koran)? Facts About Quran / Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 / The Koran Verses Of Terror. Islam Is A Peaceful Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Give Me Koran As Valentine Gift Today. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
Today my friend just surprise me, he's a muslim and i'm a die hard christian and he knows it very well. He called me this afternoon and said i should come to his house that he has a surprise for me, i was happy, i suspend everything i was doing, dress up and went to his house, he was standing on the door as i approach him, he stretch out his hand holding a gift, that was wrapped all over, he said to me "Happy valentine" i collected the gift from him, i thank him endlessly, being appreciative in little thing will encourage him to do more another day. Although i can feel it in my hand that it was a book, but i didn't know it was koran. I thought it was those books written by season men. He caution me not to open it untill i reach home. After much talk and drinking t, i went back home, as soon as i got home i tear the wrapping paper off, and behold what i saw shock me. Koran! What for?! All the same i was happy! Because i believe what he gave me worth more than gold. But i dont know if i will open it for one day! cheesy

Nairalanders, is there anything wrong with what he gave me?
Your opinion please.

Re: A Friend Give Me Koran As Valentine Gift Today. by pweetixandy: 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
Dnt open it,else u'll get initiated. "My 2billion cents"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Friend Give Me Koran As Valentine Gift Today. by GogetterMD(m): 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
pweetixandy:
Dnt open it,else u'll get initiated. "My 2billion cents"
Initiated to
Re: A Friend Give Me Koran As Valentine Gift Today. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
Tear it into pieces, burn it and throw away the ashes..

Do you know why? The words written therein have killed more people than you have met.

Why don't you give your friend a bible tomorrow?
You can win a soul. Just imagine Prophet Mohammed was Born-again..Just imagine if some one actually preached to him...There would have been no 'Osama', no ISIS, no Boko-haram, no bomb blast in the North..infact, inshort..
Re: A Friend Give Me Koran As Valentine Gift Today. by bungechu: 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
reciprocate by giving him a Bible, tell him to read the teaching of Jesus Christ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Friend Give Me Koran As Valentine Gift Today. by pweetixandy: 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
GogetterMD:

Initiated to
I dnt wantu talk :x
Re: A Friend Give Me Koran As Valentine Gift Today. by slimaliyu(m): 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
U 4got henry okah,john and host of other terrorists.was just wondering wat ur responce would be if someone else give such advice against d bible.pls lets b sincere to ourselves

1 Like

Re: A Friend Give Me Koran As Valentine Gift Today. by slimaliyu(m): 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
Priceless gift indeed! Y nt read & study it instead of been shocked for no good reason,at least broading ur knowledge on other religion will give u upper hand in many ways.CLEAN MINDS FEAR NOTHING,ONLY THE GUILTY ONES ARE AFRAID
Re: A Friend Give Me Koran As Valentine Gift Today. by Skako(m): 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
These what u called terrorist are sponsored by christian

adolf hitler sponsoring muslim brotherhood in egypt follow this link

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/hitler-muslim-brotherhood.html

and there is still many

Re: A Friend Give Me Koran As Valentine Gift Today. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
A Bunch of Religious Bigots. *Mtssheew*
Re: A Friend Give Me Koran As Valentine Gift Today. by PastorKun(m): 8:34am On Feb 15, 2015
Quote quoran 9:29-30 for him and ask him why Allah asks him to fight christians.

Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allah, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
Re: A Friend Give Me Koran As Valentine Gift Today. by tartar9(m): 9:27am On Feb 15, 2015
DDeliverer:

Do you know why? The words written therein have killed more people than you have met.

You can win a soul. Just imagine Prophet Mohammed was Born-again..Just imagine if some one actually preached to him...There would have been no 'Osama', no ISIS, no Boko-haram, no bomb blast in the North..infact, inshort..
and how many races have been destroyed by your bible bloody hypocrite.
Re: A Friend Give Me Koran As Valentine Gift Today. by malvisguy212: 10:30am On Feb 15, 2015
crazysaint:
Today my friend just surprise me, he's a muslim and i'm a die hard christian and he knows it very well. He called me this afternoon and said i should come to his house that he has a surprise for me, i was happy, i suspend everything i was doing, dress up and went to his house, he was standing on the door as i approach him, he stretch out his hand holding a gift, that was wrapped all over, he said to me "Happy valentine" i collected the gift from him, i thank him endlessly, being appreciative in little thing will encourage him to do more another day. Although i can feel it in my hand that it was a book, but i didn't know it was koran. I thought it was those books written by season men. He caution me not to open it untill i reach home. After much talk and drinking t, i went back home, as soon as i got home i tear the wrapping paper off, and behold what i saw shock me. Koran! What for?! All the same i was happy! Because i believe what he gave me worth more than gold. But i dont know if i will open it for one day! cheesy

Nairalanders, is there anything wrong with what he gave me?
Your opinion please.
Give him bible in return.
Re: A Friend Give Me Koran As Valentine Gift Today. by Ifeann(f): 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
malvisguy212:
Give him bible in return.

The op is obviously not a christain. ..look at the er.otic site he is advertising below his comment...

My advice to the op is he should read it but dont believe a word it is says. .the op should bear in mind that islam is clearly invented.

It is just a cocktail of narrations and practises from gnostic christainity, paganism and judaism..

I mean look at the impression people had when Mohammed started reciting the quran

:
"This [Islam] is nothing but a liewhich he [Muhammad] has forged, and other have helped him do it... Fairy tales of the ancients, which he has caused to be written; and they are dictated before him morning and evening." (Surah 25:4-5)
Re: A Friend Give Me Koran As Valentine Gift Today. by mmsen: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
DDeliverer:

The Bible has also been used as justification for murder, slavery and the overall disregard for human life.

The are just as flawed as each other.
Re: A Friend Give Me Koran As Valentine Gift Today. by Empiree: 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
Op, you are adult. All you have to do is open it and READ. Qur'an is not going to explode in your face. At least study it for learning purposes. If something is not clear, look for learned Muslim and ASK.

Don't let phobias on NL tell you what Islam is.

Some people feel so insecured because of Islam. Their lives are so frustrated because of it. You can see your brethren the way they speak ill of it. Truth will always be fought until it prevails. Onus is on you pal.
Re: A Friend Give Me Koran As Valentine Gift Today. by MightySparrow: 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
Did he give you AK47 or bomb also?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ayanma... Vs Akunleyan... / Abomination Called Chrislam Is Taking Hold. / Harvard Study Suggests Prayer Ineffective In Reducing Post-Surgery Complications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.