Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives - Family (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives (266240 Views)

Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by EfemenaXY: 5:51am On Oct 31, 2015
Shiningmama:

So sorry for replying late, I've been so busy coupled with sickness. I was really sick for some weeks.
About my shop, I really want to bless God for his faithfulness.. got some people patronising me. At least for a start I am grateful to God.. though electricity is a major problem now.

Been wondering where you've been.

Sorry to hear you were ill. Hope you're better now? Good to know things have started picking up for you. Small baby steps - and you WILL get there eventually. Well done. smiley

Sounds like you need a small, portable generator though. How much does one cost, Shiningmama? And secondly, do you have a separate bank account for your business? One which no-one else but you has access to?

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Shiningmama(f): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Been wondering where you've been.

Sorry to hear you were ill. Hope you're better now? Good to know things have started picking up for you. Small baby steps - and you WILL get there eventually. Well done. smiley

Sounds like you need a small, portable generator though. How much does one cost, Shiningmama? And secondly, do you have a separate bank account for your business? One which no-one else but you has access to?
C

Thanks so much for your show of love and encouragement. I never believed I can be as strong as I am now. If not for God and you, maybe I will be in a psychiatric home now. I went through hell, my mouth can't give account of it all.
I am much better now but unfortunately my son is down too so I have to take care of him at home. I have 3 customers cloths to sew ( #wink: dancing to thy Lord) Amen to your prayers oooi.

I've registered my business with CAC but yet to open an account for my business.

6 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Shiningmama(f): 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
Happy New year
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by EfemenaXY: 7:39am On Jan 17, 2016
Shiningmama:
Happy New year

Happy New Year to you too.

Tried responding to your PM but got a "Message Delicery Failure" notification.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by tntvirginnoni: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
Drink T&TVirginNONI juice as it helps high blood pressure.
Distributors wanted.

No 7 Akintan St, Dideolu estate
Ogba, Lagos

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by babeosisi: 2:55am On May 30, 2018
Wow.
Memories,sweet memories.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by djon78(m): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
babeosisi:
Wow.
Memories,sweet memories.

Wow longest time!! Babyosisi

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Funjosh(m): 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
djon78:

Wow longest time!! Babyosisi

How sure are you that is Babyosisi
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by babeosisi: 3:25am On Jun 02, 2018
Funjosh:

How sure are you that is Babyosisi

AbI
Who knows
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by kilaliP: 8:05am On Aug 03, 2018
Great
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 28, 2019
freshvine:
If you ladies doesn't stop this childish rants I will expose you all.

I have got dossiers on all of you.

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by kelcy1: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2019
What do you do when you have four inlaws living with you and hubby , and things keep disappearing and hubby say nothing...... allow you to fight alone
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by kelcy1: 10:51am On Oct 28, 2019
I have about three inlaws , that have stayed with us over some years.....and things keep missing in the house especially mine , and hubby allow me to fight alone

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by pryd(m): 8:04am On Mar 30, 2020
Join this very helpful platform for pregnant women and women trying to conceive. Speak with a team of medical professionals and learn so much more.

https:///Ante-Natal-Clinic
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Konquest: 9:34pm On Feb 26
@babyosisi. Pg1. Feb 14, 2015

The worst thing that can happen to a woman is marry a man she doesn't love passionately.
Marriage is tough especially the early years and there will be times you will feel like packing your bags and running away
Even marriages that started very well can sour over time when they are ill managed let alone one that started with a tone of uncertainty in one's voice.
From what you have written you do love this man but not enough to spend the rest of your life with him that is why you have those doubts and misgivings.

Let me use myself as an example
I was engaged to someone else before meeting my hubby,I have shared that many times
Very very handsome and romantic man
His family adored me,my folks loved him
Very kind and generous,would give his last dime to a stranger in need
Perfect gentleman

But he is a little too boisterous in nature and had some terrible table manners
Some people may say this is minor but it bothered me a lot

The last straw was at a wedding when he motioned servers a little too loudly to get us food,I was a little embarrassed,we were in a hotel and could easily go and get food.my husband will never ever do a thing like that never!!

To make matters worse when the food came,he opened the wrap of moi moi and licked the foil and I wanted the ground to swallow me ,and that was the day my spirit left the union

I couldn't marry him,I couldn't be with a man that would embarrass me.,I just couldn't take it coupled with the fact that he wanted to get into politics and I couldn't envision myself standing on a podium campaigning.

To some these were minor things,to me they were major

You said you are not compatible sexually,can you live with that all your life?
Bad kisser,can you manage that?
If you don't feel sexually attracted to this man I wouldn't advise you to continue
It won't work

When hard marital current strikes sometimes the sexual chemistry is what will take you over the hump and if it is lacking from day one,you may be swimming against the tide.
You should be madly in love at this stage if he is the one
It doesn't sound that way from what you wrote
@bolded
cheesy grin
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Konquest: 9:35pm On Feb 26
EfemenaXY:

Great words of wisdom, Babyosisi.

(You did get me chuckling about his lack of table manners) smiley

Anyway, in addition to what you've just written, I'd like to add that marriage has got it's troughs and peaks. There are times you get really good highs and there are times you get really low, lows. It's not something that can be avoided as life is never plain sailing. However, what does help (apart from having that great sexual chemistry), is if you have a friend in your partner when everything else is stripped off.

Someone who understands you without your having to spell everything out to him (and vice versa). Someone you can share your aspirations, dreams, fears, worries, happiness, and so on with. Also, the longer you've been married, the easier it gets, especially when you've gone past your 10th, 15th, 20th anniversary. You just sort of "grow into each other", and at that point in time, you look back at your earlier years of marriage with fondness and marvel at how inconsequential now, many things were such a big deal to you both then.

Yes, it's never going to be a bed of roses, nor a smooth frictionless path. It's quite the opposite and akin to that proverbial garden that you've just got to keep tending to, else weeds would creep in and choke the life out of it, if neglected.

Marriage can be as hellish or as beautiful as you want it to be. You've just got to have a common goal (both parteners) and work towards achieving it.

Now this, is my Valentine's message.

Happy Valentine's to everyone. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by NoToPile: 11:08am On Feb 27
Haa this thread!!

When Family section was still family section.

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (Reply)

Boys Night Out Discussions / My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.