Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Seven Up Recruitment-submit Cv - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seven Up Recruitment-submit Cv (15053 Views)

Ogoni Clean Up Recruitment / Don't Ever Submit CV In PDF / Seven-up Bottling Company Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Up Recruitment-submit Cv by Prosperousayo: 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
COOL

Re: Seven Up Recruitment-submit Cv by shinebabe(f): 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Shubbylee:

Yes I have....u'll just be seeing money in ur page but u can't withdraw it LOL!
I'm at the verge of discovering,I have few points to payout.
Re: Seven Up Recruitment-submit Cv by David0(m): 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
nonnystar:
CV SENT, WHAT NEXT?

Wait and Pray.

1 Like

Re: Seven Up Recruitment-submit Cv by BossladySophie: 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
LMFAO!!
Shubbylee:

Yes I have....u'll just be seeing money in ur page but u can't withdraw it LOL!
Re: Seven Up Recruitment-submit Cv by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 17, 2015
The email and the website looks phony, how a whole 7up go dey use (.org)!

1 Like

Re: Seven Up Recruitment-submit Cv by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 17, 2015
smoothsk:

Good to know that you were observant. That's A Scam Site. My Dad Works There As A Quality Assurance Officer And He Even Confirmed That There Is Nothing Of Such. The Company Itself Doesnt Have A Website. The Recruit Inhouse And Through Dragnet.
Re: Seven Up Recruitment-submit Cv by David0(m): 10:43am On Feb 17, 2015
smoothsk:
ebukasoso:

Good to know that you were observant. That's A Scam Site. My Dad Works There As A Quality Assurance Officer And He Even Confirmed That There Is Nothing Of Such. The Company Itself Doesnt Have A Website. The Recruit Inhouse And Through Dragnet.

Well guys, I can't give any assurance about weda it is genuine or not. There's alot to be considered.

Maybe 7up Bottling Company decided its high time they have their own website just like NBC and do a direct recruitment just like NBC.

Policies are usually subject to change.

Besides, u submit ur CV to their website doesn't mean they will carry out the recruitment process themselves.

They kud also outsource the Aptitude testing to Dragnet like Ebuka said.

But as always, give it a try, but wen ur asked to pay, u know wat to do.

Also note, the company u asumed u submitted ur CV to, may not be wat d fraudsters want to use. They might just need to get ur details and defraud u using other means.

So just be careful.

Life is all about risk....Only the smart ones survives!
Re: Seven Up Recruitment-submit Cv by Whumzhie(f): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2015
Pls guys who knw their office that i csn submit my cv in hardcopy
Re: Seven Up Recruitment-submit Cv by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
Whumzhie:
Pls guys who knw their office that i csn submit my cv in hardcopy
I know one is in Ijora, Apapa lagos
Re: Seven Up Recruitment-submit Cv by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
kestolove95:
Ma just send resume just like dat?..nawa o
No. you can't just send ur CV like that..in my opinion it wouldn't be appropriate. the best thing is to send d hardcopy of ur CV to President Jonathan for perusal. if he gives u a good mark then you send to seven-up mail address.. if not you wait for the next year.

1 Like

Re: Seven Up Recruitment-submit Cv by kestolove95(m): 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
booqee:
No. you can't just send ur CV like that..in my opinion it wouldn't be appropriate. the best thing is to send d hardcopy of ur CV to President Jonathan for perusal. if he gives u a good mark then you send to seven-up mail address.. if not you wait for the next year.
swithhrt..nawa for u sha
Re: Seven Up Recruitment-submit Cv by bayulll01(m): 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
booqee:
bukola that is wicked
Re: Seven Up Recruitment-submit Cv by David0(m): 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
booqee:

lol killer comment grin
Re: Seven Up Recruitment-submit Cv by David0(m): 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
booqee:

lol....killer comment grin
Re: Seven Up Recruitment-submit Cv by Kevinoh: 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
What's so killer about the comment? undecided

Sounds childish to me
Re: Seven Up Recruitment-submit Cv by tare22(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
Called Seven up HR now.. This is not true
Re: Seven Up Recruitment-submit Cv by rogerbyy: 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
Avast antivirus for Linux mint:Do you know that your phone should be protected, monitored and prevented against threat just the way you protect and keep eye on your bank account, protect your phone from hacking, phinshin and other bad practices
+
+
+
What are the features of iPhone 10:Do you think iPhone is for the biggest guys? You're wrong. IPhone is just like your android phone. Get the features of the latest released iPhone or any android
+
+
+

The best wifi calling app for android:Cellular call is getting outdated,you can now make call with your data connection and WiFi network without any cost
+
+
+

ad blocking software for Firefox[/b]Sometimes you get disturbed about pop up ads on the applications you installed on your phone. It is most painful if it's an app you love and use frequently. Now, block those ads and stop shit

+
+
+

[b]Android phone App store apk
:Want to know more about your android phone, its store which is the biggest online store on the internet. Learn the pros and cons of app store
+
+
+

App development tools review for android phone:You should not see any big deal in phone apps,you can develop your own app with free app building interface. Turn your ideas or business into app within few minutes and get popular by showcasing your works to friends and internet users
+
+
+

Average cost of android app development:Are you dreaming to build application for android or iPhone and you don't know what it entails.Get in

+
+
+

Android app building software download:Selection of the best app development software that professionals use to develop android and iPhone apps

+
+
+

What is the best WiFi calling app for android:Call friends and families free with WiFi calling. You can call local number and international number without paying a kobo. The following apps will get it done
+
+
+

How can someone charge mobile phone charged with fire:Technology is advancing day by day. We were taught in secondary schools different forms of energy; Now you can convert heat energy of burning fire to electric energy and charge your phone without depending on electricity

Free texting and calling app for iPod touch:Call and send text messages to anyone in anywhere they may are. Save yourself from expensive call charges
Re: Seven Up Recruitment-submit Cv by Obitex4real: 3:34am On Jul 22, 2016
My friends and i submitted hard copies of cv at the plant in Enugu around March last year.Since then we have not heard anything

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment / Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates / Reputable Oil & Gas Conglomerate Fresh Graduate & Exp.job Vacancies-47 Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.