Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? (1071 Views)

Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? / Are Banks Open For Biz In Lagos Today? / RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? by calebbintus: 12:09am On Feb 15, 2015
Nairalanders, If Buhari and Jonathan are Banks, Who would You Entrust your money with?
Re: If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? by darksuit(m): 12:12am On Feb 15, 2015
Buhari of course

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? by samuelson06(m): 12:28am On Feb 15, 2015
Buhari is trusted. Jonathan would steal our money and say it's not corruption. grin

5 Likes

Re: If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? by saaedlee: 12:29am On Feb 15, 2015
The. Fvck you think? I surely won't entrust my 1kobo to GEJ

Vote General Muhammadu Buhari for President come March 28, 2015

5 Likes

Re: If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? by nwafuluozoh: 12:38am On Feb 15, 2015
I would bank with GEJJ considering how he has improved our economy and attracted investors. Banking with him will yield interest.
Buhari is not a good choice because apart from the fact he is certificateless, he lies and may unleash his Boko boys if I complain about his policies. He's always borrowing too.

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? by kestolove95(m): 12:38am On Feb 15, 2015
Buhari is firstbank..while gej is oceanic bank...dem don chop all d moni o

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? by Chanchit: 1:02am On Feb 15, 2015
This is a very nice Q.
I know even GEJ would bank with Buhari.

cc Seun, lalasticlala and Obinoscopy
FP pls, I want to see lies from the pit of hell just like the one Bro' Nwafuluozoh just dropped

5 Likes

Re: If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? by dmostcheerful(f): 1:59am On Feb 15, 2015
Gej is a better choice as far as am concern.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? by nobilis: 7:34am On Feb 15, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
I would bank with GEJJ considering how he has improved our economy and attracted investors. Banking with him will yield interest.
Buhari is not a good choice because apart from the fact he is certificateless, he lies and may unleash his Boko boys if I complain about his policies. He's always borrowing too.

are you for real?
attracted investors?

why does it seem like most Jonathanians are not in tune with the realities of life and the economy in Nigeria since Jonathan came to be at the helm of affairs.

he has tried sha. I'm not saying he hasn't done any work as president. but to say he has done exceedingly well to the extent of improving our economy and attracting foreign investors is nothing but the mind of a sycophant at work.

6 Likes

Re: If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? by kazman7(m): 10:14am On Feb 15, 2015
Banking with GEJ is like putting your money into kalokalo,your money will always appear on paper but u will never see it again in real terms,..they might even tell u the money has been used to transform the bank procedures

6 Likes

Re: If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? by Valentinooo: 11:53am On Feb 15, 2015
Even Jonathon himself will keep his money with GMB grin

1 Like

Re: If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? by calebbintus: 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
Chanchit:
This is a very nice Q.
I know even GEJ would bank with Buhari.

cc Seun, lalasticlala and Obinoscopy
FP pls, I want to see lies from the pit of hell just like the one Bro' Nwafuluozoh just dropped

Hehehehe Wickedt grin grin @Bro Nwafuluozoh.
Re: If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? by calebbintus: 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

Yeah man!..Ur Money will yield interest Like Our Excess Crude account. With this kind of Reasoning, U may die poor.
Re: If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
GMB!!! GEJ? Error*infinity.
Re: If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? by nwafuluozoh: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
calebbintus:

Yeah man!..Ur Money will yield interest Like Our Excess Crude account. With this kind of Reasoning, U may die poor.
My poor status is unimaginable wealth to your family.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? by nwafuluozoh: 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
calebbintus:

Hehehehe Wickedt grin grin @Bro Nwafuluozoh.
Before? I be bros na.
Re: If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? by calebbintus: 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
[quote author=nwafuluozoh post=30759770]
My poor status is unimaginable to my family
Re: If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? by Youngzedd(m): 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

Are you kidding me, the investors that are withdrawing or who exactly. Do you know how many billions of dollars investors have lost for far because of our economy.

Improve which economy if I may ask you. Stop deceiving yourself, there is a big difference between economy growth on paper and real economy growth.

Learn to analysis issues, don't just assimilate whatever you were told.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? by Youngzedd(m): 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
Valentinooo:
Even Jonathon himself will keep his money with GMB grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? by Youngzedd(m): 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
calebbintus:

The Excess Crude Oil account they denied it doesn't exist.
Re: If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
I would choose Buhari...
Jonathan has said stealing is not corruption, so if he steals my money he does not see anything wrong in that.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? by calebbintus: 2:05am On Feb 16, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

My poor status is unimaginable wealth to your family.

Are you a Doctor?
Re: If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? by Chibenze(m): 6:06am On Feb 16, 2015
none but if no other option,
i will bank with Gej
Cant intrust my money to buhari dat has lots of bad records.
Same with the election
Will still vote gej come march 28
except i will see a better candidate maybe next election.
because voting buhari is a life risk i will not even try, even though am offered 1 billion dollar.
This are just my personal opnion.
Dnt care wat anyone will say.

Der is a pic i saw on nairaland. Hold let me upload it

1 Share

Re: If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? by Chibenze(m): 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
cheesy
Re: If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? by afrinaija: 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
I can entrust all my nest eggs (life savings) to GMB because I'm sure to get huge returns but with GEJ Ah! I keep shut because anything you say will be used against you in a court of law (jokes)

1 Like

Re: If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? by Pavore9: 5:42am On Mar 10, 2015
lf stealing is not corruption, will my savings be safe with Bank GEJ?

1 Like

Re: If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With? by Tunagee(m): 11:40am On Mar 25, 2015
calebbintus:
Nairalanders, If Buhari and Jonathan are Banks, Who would You Entrust your money with?

GMB

(1) (Reply)

8 Behaviours That Will Change Your Current Income Status Instantly / How 3 Ordinary Americans Are Getting Paid For Social Media Post / Easy Way To Make Money Online And Its Abolutly Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.