Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,222 members, 7,780,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:00 PM

Posts Of My Beats (newbie Producer) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Posts Of My Beats (newbie Producer) (1893 Views)

What a Music Producer Face in the Studio ( Photo) / 5 Minutes Of Fame With Young Jonn “the Wicked Producer” / Pheelz (mr Producer) Vs Young John (the Wicked Producer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Posts Of My Beats (newbie Producer) by joeace2020(m): 9:13am On Feb 15, 2015
Hey guys, my name is Joeace and i am an upcoming producer. I will be posting links to my new beats i made for fun so peeps can rate and those interested in spitting on it can pm me and we can discuss. I will be posting new beats from time to time.

Here is the first beat. made with native fl plugins (not so tight)

http://www.reverbnation.com/joeace/song/22841423-my-new-beat
Re: Posts Of My Beats (newbie Producer) by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 15, 2015
Will have a listen. Keep it up.
Re: Posts Of My Beats (newbie Producer) by overboard(m): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
Heard first 3 beats. Lovely, truly you've got a good sense of rhythm and arrangement. You should be working for top notchers IMO. Thumbs up!!!
Re: Posts Of My Beats (newbie Producer) by joeace2020(m): 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
RicKyRichards:
Will have a listen. Keep it up.

Please do bro. Thanks
Re: Posts Of My Beats (newbie Producer) by joeace2020(m): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
overboard:
Heard first 3 beats. Lovely, truly you've got a good sense of rhythm and arrangement. You should be working for top notchers IMO. Thumbs up!!!

Thanks bro. I appreciate. I hope ill be working with the big boys soon, need to start up my own thing first.
Re: Posts Of My Beats (newbie Producer) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
joeace2020:
Hey guys, my name is Joeace and i am an upcoming producer. I will be posting links to my new beats i made for fun so peeps can rate and those interested in spitting on it can pm me and we can discuss. I will be posting new beats from time to time.

Here is the first beat. made with native fl plugins (not so tight)

http://www.reverbnation.com/joeace/song/22841423-my-new-beat

I love the beats, thumbs up bro
Re: Posts Of My Beats (newbie Producer) by joeace2020(m): 12:20am On Feb 16, 2015
Tapgist:

I love the beats, thumbs up bro

Thanks bro
Re: Posts Of My Beats (newbie Producer) by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 16, 2015
joeace2020:

Thanks bro

My Pleasure!!
Re: Posts Of My Beats (newbie Producer) by Teemoolee(m): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
Mr Producer. I sight thee. tha great one
Re: Posts Of My Beats (newbie Producer) by joeace2020(m): 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
Teemoolee:
Mr Producer. I sight thee. tha great one

Bad guy....i see you
Re: Posts Of My Beats (newbie Producer) by Insuurance(m): 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ok,. I want u to know that I'm a GREAT music producer and lecturer at MOUAU. I'm based at Umuahia; but available in all states of the federation and other countries because of concerts and other seminars or outreach programmes.

I do RnB, rap, Hip hop, spoken words, Soul, worship, Raggea and dance hall music. If you wanna be a star, get in touch with me.

You can Whatapps on +234-07062586862 (or call me).

Facebook me at www.facebook.com/D.Insurance.

I'm also a song writer, motivational speaker; project analyst, system engineer, researcher, agricultural economist, Marketer; studio manager, researcher, part time teacher, Video/music producer and an upcoming politician.

We could be friends; you'll never regret of knowing me. I ll help to spice up ur music/video production; while still improving ur other aspects of lives. Give it a try Now!

AKA Insurance DSS (De Super Star!).
Re: Posts Of My Beats (newbie Producer) by joeace2020(m): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2015
Haven't done anything in ages....I know this one has many flaws...Constructive criticisms please

No slowing down (Free beat) by joeace
Re: Posts Of My Beats (newbie Producer) by overboard(m): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
joeace2020:
Haven't done anything in ages....I know this one has many flaws...Constructive criticisms please

No slowing down (Free beat) by joeace

You got the ear and very good at orchestration and progression I must say. Please remove the FL speech synthesis, not necessary. Big up!
Re: Posts Of My Beats (newbie Producer) by joeace2020(m): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
overboard:

You got the ear and very good at orchestration and progression I must say. Please remove the FL speech synthesis, not necessary. Big up!

Thanks man. I was tryna prevent people just downloading n using without permission with that.
Re: Posts Of My Beats (newbie Producer) by overboard(m): 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
joeace2020:

Thanks man. I was tryna prevent people just downloading n using without permission with that.

Oh, now I get it...
Re: Posts Of My Beats (newbie Producer) by Canme4u(m): 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
joeace2020:

Bad guy....i see you
Bro.
Re: Posts Of My Beats (newbie Producer) by joeace2020(m): 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hello guys... been away for a while. Chasing papers. I'll be uploading new beats soon.. if y'all interested in using any please let me know... no charge
Re: Posts Of My Beats (newbie Producer) by joeace2020(m): 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hey guys check out this beat i just made....anyone like it?

https://www.reverbnation.com/joeace/song/26935305-for-the-ladies
Re: Posts Of My Beats (newbie Producer) by saintdennis(m): 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
joeace2020:
Hey guys check out this beat i just made....anyone like it?

https://www.reverbnation.com/joeace/song/26935305-for-the-ladies
Bruv ain't they on another platform? Accessing that reverb is problematic.
Re: Posts Of My Beats (newbie Producer) by joeace2020(m): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
saintdennis:

Bruv ain't they on another platform? Accessing that reverb is problematic.

No i only have them there, ill upload to sound cloud and post links here then. Here's one https://soundcloud.com/user2522214/rnb-hip-hop
Re: Posts Of My Beats (newbie Producer) by saintdennis(m): 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
joeace2020:

No i only have them there, ill upload to sound cloud and post links here then. Here's one https://soundcloud.com/user2522214/rnb-hip-hop

Listened, not bad @ all.

You got a studio or wah?
Re: Posts Of My Beats (newbie Producer) by joeace2020(m): 11:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
saintdennis:

Listened, not bad @ all.

You got a studio or wah?

nah aint got no studio yet, hope to set up soon...i do my beats at home.

(1) (Reply)

Music Download: Zamo Zamo - Phyno Ft. Wande Cole (prod By Tspize) / MP3: DOWNLOAD Sarkodie Ft. King Promise – Anadwo (black Love Album) / “yes Records Is ‘money Miss Road’”, Ibadan Oaps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.