Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband (12350 Views)

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman / I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Omamibaby: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2015
Please help me, our marriage is less than a year but my husband is driving me crazy, i feel like killing him. There was a point i wished that something to happen to him so i can rest and have peace
of mind.
My husband has so many female friends and which he claims there is nothing between them yet they keep calling him at odd hours.
He comes back to the house very late.
Before we got married he always takes me along but now I live like a woman with no husband. The most painful part of everything
is that my husband was nobody when I met him. I stood by him, we work hard together
when things were tough while we were dating. Now he has gotten a good job, all he do is to go to the bar, call girls (long call), come back late. Now he deletes every
message in his phone. Recently, He forgot to delete one of the
message he sent to a girl which he told her that he misses her and still loves her. When I met and confronted him, he didn’t say
anything rather he started keeping malice with me for days.
What I don’t understand about the whole situation is that he makes it seem I’m the bad
person, he always say “did I marry him or his phone, that he saw other girls before he got
married to me?” What bothers me is that, if a man has nothing to hide, while will he gets
angry when the wife touch his phone.
I’m so unhappy and I’m scared of walking out because his people have this bad notion
about yoruba women that they don’t stay in their husband’s house and our marriage is
just 10 months old. I’m fed up and tempted to poison him.

5 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by amosamali(m): 11:13am On Feb 15, 2015
Omamibaby:
Please help me, our marriage is less than a year but my husband is driving me crazy, i feel like killing him. There was a point i wished that something to happen to him so i can rest and have peace
of mind.
My husband has so many female friends and which he claims there is nothing between them yet they keep calling him at odd hours.
Before we got married he always takes me along but now I live like a woman with no husband. The most painful part of everything
is that my husband was nobody when I met him. I stood by him, we work hard together
when things were tough while we were dating. Now he has gotten a good job, all he do is to go to the bar, call girls (long call), come back late. Now he deletes every
message he sent to a girl which he told her that he misses her and still loves her. When I met and confronted him, he didn’t say
What I don’t understand about the whole situation is that he makes it seem I’m the bad
person, he always say “did I marry him or his phone, that he saw other girls before he got
married to me?” What bothers me is that, if a man has nothing to hide, while will he gets
I’m so unhappy and I’m scared of walking out because his people have this bad notion
about yoruba women that they don’t stay in their husband’s house and our marriage is

Okk
Don't try killing him
Most especially with poison
Just give him sometime
You can report to people who are close to him and who wld listen to him
You can as well inform his suitors he his Married

Sometimes I wonder what girls gain in dating married Men

9 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by flyingdutchman(m): 11:13am On Feb 15, 2015
Haaa! Front Page things oo! Madam, the fact that you would even think of.poisoning your husband because of infidelity shows that you need deliverance! I get the fact that you ate jealous. Its normal. But poison?!! THE CURSES THAT WILL FOLLOW YOU IF YOU TRY IT...

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by ITbomb(m): 11:14am On Feb 15, 2015
To say you bin talk say you parked out of the house, I for say make you no worry cos we have already dealt with your husband complaint

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by njuwo(m): 11:14am On Feb 15, 2015
Ok lady let's talk first of all i want you to understand that marriage is something when entered endurance becomes your cake. Your husband is doing some things you do not like because you are still learning or trying to understand who he is before you
got married i know that you might have studied him, i am saying so because that is what
you will think but i disagree with you on that note that you will and can never understand him perfectly you can only live to learn and study him every day. Talking about him womanising this is what you must have seen
before you tied the nut so if you say that you do not know about that i say i refuse to
concur. Killing him? My dear, taking his life will only worsen the matter for you THE ONLY TWO MOST IMPORTANT THINGS YOU
NEED NOW IS GOD AND COUNSELLING i know
that he may not want to consent to it but as his wife when you stand in the gap, God will
hear you from heaven and give you answers. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by thinkdip(m): 11:17am On Feb 15, 2015
biko, don't oo, maka y? Please. just be patient, u'll enjoy your marriage soonest.
Front Page Issue
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by LarrySun(m): 11:17am On Feb 15, 2015
It's better to leave him than to kill him. The marriage is still fresh; you can call it off now, to hell with what people may say. It's evident that you've married the wrong man. There is someone out there who will treat you better. You can't be a slave to this kind of vicious stereotype.

Rather than be a convict, just end the marriage. Yes, some people may think it's easier said than done, but when it's done, you'll become whole again and have that peace of mind that buffalo is denying you.

You should have suspected this promiscuity in your husband even before getting married to him, but many of us a usually victims of blind love.

Tell him you would leave if he didn't stop his infidelity; if he insists, just end the marriage, I beg of you. No man is worth your freedom.

Just my little advice. Well, things may be more complicated than I see it anyway. I'm single, so what the hell do I know about marital life?

Cheers!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by realdee44(f): 11:20am On Feb 15, 2015
Omamibaby:
of mind.
plz don't poison ur husband & don't even think of killing him. You can't create a life so u have no right to take a life.

All you have to do now is to pray to God to bring your husband back to you & try talking to your husband about things.

For me, it could be possible that u husband never loved you. He was with u when he had nothing because he needed someone to turn to & you were there for him & when he finally got a good job he feels the only way to pay u back is to marry you. God help you.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Tallesty1(m): 11:22am On Feb 15, 2015
Killing him won't give you peace of mind. Your conscience will not allow you to rest and the karma delivery guy will knock your door one day.

Why don't you sit him down and Have a talk with him? You may be making premature conclusions.

Remember, marriage is always hard in the beginning.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by datguru: 11:25am On Feb 15, 2015
My dear sister, please take heart and don't kill him, I may not understand how you feel but I know it hurts. Since you know the notion the family have about yoruba people, tell your husband to change his ways that you are not okay with it. After you have told him this, observe him for some time and if there seems to be no changes, tell him you are reporting him to his people then report him to his people. If his people don't seem to proffer the solution you need or call him to order, report to your religious leader. I believe after you must have done this, change will come.

Most importantly, pray for him.

If all this don't work, dump his sorry asss but don't kill him because he might be the next god of your life

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by 1miccza: 11:26am On Feb 15, 2015
flyingdutchman:
Haaa! Front Page things oo! Madam, the fact that you would even think of.poisoning your husband because of infidelity shows that you need deliverance! I get the fact that you ate jealous. Its normal. But poison?!! THE CURSES THAT WILL FOLLOW YOU IF YOU TRY IT...

She isn't jealous the husband is the problem here??He is a player,flirt and womanizer...

10 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Zehner(f): 11:27am On Feb 15, 2015
Madam abeg don't kill your husband o! try talking to him and if it doesn't work feel free to walk out.....it's not a do or die affair, people will always talk.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Dyt(f): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2015
Walahi if I write anything I will be harsh

My role model madam Mutter, u are wanted
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by 1miccza: 11:29am On Feb 15, 2015
Op try speaking with his close friends,family and associates if he still doesn't change,you can either walk away or stay in the relationship and forget he ever existed for the sake of your kids.....
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Everest9(m): 11:29am On Feb 15, 2015
Am so sorry for being in this kind of situation but before i start never kill for any reason because sometimes things like that happen but i can't say that your husband is not cheating on you but killing him is not an option.

Try to find out the reasons behind your husbands behavior and if necessary try to secretly follow him to find out if he is really cheating on you or not, also if you can confront him to find out what he enjoys in other women that you don't have, that will be a starting point in solving your family problem.

Finally sometimes the best way to solve this problem is to pay Evil with Good, show him love caring and everything like never before just to make him feel ashamed of him self and repent by fire by force or perish. Good and deceiving manner of approach is highly needed this time in other to turn things around.

It will never going to be easy for you but there is no harm in trying.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by theM16: 11:31am On Feb 15, 2015
LarrySun:
It's better to leave him than to kill him. The marriage is still fresh; you can call it off now, to hell with what people may say. It's evident that you've married the wrong man. There is someone out there who will treat you better. You can't be a slave to this kind of vicious stereotype.

Rather than be a convict, just end the marriage. Yes, some people may think it's easier said than done, but when it's done, you'll become whole again and have that peace of mind that buffalo is denying you.

You should have suspected this promiscuity in your husband even before getting married to him, but many of us a usually victims of blind love.

Tell him you would leave if he didn't stop his infidelity; if he insists, just end the marriage, I beg of you. No man is worth your freedom.

Just my little advice. Well, things may be more complicated than I see it anyway. I'm single, so what the hell do I know about marital life?

Cheers!

Kinda agree with u. Life is to short to allow one idiot mke ones life miserable. Marriage is suppose to b a beautiful tin wt ups n downs. Bt wen u husband has no respect to d point of lettin u knw e is cn oda ladies...u r in for it my dear
Killing anoda person shld neva b an option

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by baralatie(m): 11:32am On Feb 15, 2015
Omamibaby:
of mind.
start enjoying yourself by being active in church!
don't bother your braincells about his attitude
live your life to climb high into realms of power and success.

begin to see yourself better than distracting yourself with your husband because of #10
God will give you understanding!

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by eyeview: 11:34am On Feb 15, 2015
Maybe its time you get on your knees and give your life to christ. Its a spiritual fight and you can't win by applying physical strategy.
Ask God to forgive you your sins,known and unknown. If you guys were sleeping together before marriage when dating,confess and ask God for forgiveness. If you dated a married man as a single lady,please confess it before God and ask for His forgiveness,most single ladies who slept with other people's husbands don't know that its a seed which they will reap its harvest in their marriage.
When done with that,you now start presenting your husband continually in prayer. Persevere in the place of prayer and watch what will happen.

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Dyt(f): 11:35am On Feb 15, 2015
eyeview:
Maybe its time you get on your knees and give your life to christ. Its a spiritual fight and you can't win by applying physical strategy.
Ask God to forgive you your sins,known and unknown. If you guys were sleeping together before marriage when dating,confess and ask God for forgiveness. If you dated a married man as a single lady,please confess it before God and ask for His forgiveness,most single ladies who slept with other people's husbands don't know that its a seed which they will reap its harvest in their marriage.
When done with that,you now start presenting your husband continually in prayer. Persevere in the place of prayer and watch what will happen.

undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 15, 2015
Omamibaby:

Will the notion his people have if you kill him be better than this notion?

If he ever gets frustrated with something you're doing, is it okay for him to kill you?

Just take a long break/vacation or something to gather yourself from all these murderous thoughts or you may end up with 25 to life (imprisonment).

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Chiefpriest1(m): 11:42am On Feb 15, 2015
Dear aggrieved wife,whatever happens, never contemplate taking another person's life for any reason. You won't forgive yourself,the world won't forgive you and God will not take it lightly.

I would like you to realise that dating or courtship is way different from marriage. Things happen in marriages that stretch one's patience,one's resilience and faith in the marriage institution.

I dont know about your husband,but I know from experience that it takes a while to sink into men that they are now married and they have to live differently. This is even more difficult if you are married to an 'over-exposed' man

Having said that, I would like to,know if you are heavy (as in pregnant). Some men tend to give their women space during pregnancy.

See, marriage is about understanding and patience as far as your life is not in danger. Fact is that most men cheat. Some do it responsibly, others are just over the top.

When you leave one man because he cheats, do,you know the baggage the next man is bringing into the marriage.

Long story short,take a deep breath before you do anything irrational. You can talk to your parents, your father preferably or your pastor if you trust him.

But before then, sit him down and let him know how much he is hurting you. Don't be confrontational. Be subtle,but let him know you might do something he won't like if he continues.

Be strong,marriages are usually tempestuous in the first few years
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by bellong: 11:43am On Feb 15, 2015
OP,

can I borrow you "Bajinatu"?

Tallesty1:
Remember, marriage is always hard in the beginning.

what does this mean?

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Agbgift(f): 11:47am On Feb 15, 2015
Kill him, and we would see who ends up in jail. Rather than kill him, why not just seek for a divorce, or better still put ur knees on the ground and pray to God to intervene in ur home.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Vision4God: 11:52am On Feb 15, 2015
OP pls pray 4ur husband. 4get his attitudes and bgin 2do special meals, bhav differntlt.
He will bgin 2hv a rethought on his attitude.

Also tel him u both nid 2 dscus. Say ur mind in a respectful wy.
Watch wat God will do
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 15, 2015
Buy udum otari ... He will sleep and not wake.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Aitee1: 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

This is serious!!!

Please don't kill someone's son and brother in the name of infidelity oh

Mkpo aba ke this thing called marriage oh shocked
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
ma'am you may be making wrong assumption
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
aunty abeg oh! make your mind no even reach poison

cc:carefreewannabe, babyosisi
Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by jadelyn007(f): 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
Op please kill him or probably leak his sextapes or chats or pictures on the internet. You could borrow a leaf from our brothers in diaspora. Just be discreet about it unlike them, we can't afford to be that dumb.

On another note, if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen with your sanity intact

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by dinachi(m): 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
@ OP you are an evil woman! I would have paid attention to you but for the fact that you are considering taking another persons life. You were even tempted to poison him? For what? I think you are the evil person here not your wonderful charming husband! You search his phone all the time. Does he search yours?
All you evil witches who come here and parade yourselves as innocent women should desist!
Go and get help before you murder an innocent man whose only crime is that he married a murderer like you!

9 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by Nutase: 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband by stinggy(m): 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
eyeview:

Choiiiii lwmkd.
Una nor go kill person, see advice cheesy cheesy

What happens if she doesn't share the same faith with you sir/ma?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

⏳⏰GRADED STOCK CARPETS/RUGS❗❗❗ ✔️ / Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog / What Can Make You Disown Your Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.