Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

What Was The Worst Virus You Ever Had? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Was The Worst Virus You Ever Had? (676 Views)

The Worst Virus/Malware Infection You've Had On Your PC? / Worst Virus Announced By Cnn / The Worst Virus Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Worst Virus You Ever Had? by geolabious(m): 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2009
[size=13pt]Post above I was just curious and bored so I made this thread
I am really curious to seeing people's worst virus they had on their computer,
and I would like to compare it to other peoples![/size]
Re: What Was The Worst Virus You Ever Had? by lynxnoon(m): 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2009
grin angryRAHLIA ODINGA angry grin
Re: What Was The Worst Virus You Ever Had? by UNLEASHED(m): 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2009
Yes Raila
Re: What Was The Worst Virus You Ever Had? by nariato(m): 3:21am On Jan 06, 2009
I never had a bad virus. I figured out how to pirate anti-virus software at a young age. grin
Re: What Was The Worst Virus You Ever Had? by netotse(m): 4:47am On Jan 06, 2009
had to be the autorun virus(the one that used to hv like 5 diff files)
good thing abt it is that it made me get verrrryyyy comfy with my registry,
Re: What Was The Worst Virus You Ever Had? by tayoccu(m): 11:38am On Jan 06, 2009
geefo, or was it jeefo, can't remember the spelling but that lil bugger attacked .exe files and thashed em.
back then (2003/04) i used to work @ a cyber cafe, the systems caught geefo, and after 2 weeks the systems started rebooting every 30 mins
Re: What Was The Worst Virus You Ever Had? by geolabious(m): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2009
nari ato:

I never had a bad virus. I figured out how to pirate anti-virus software at a young age. grin
cheesy
Re: What Was The Worst Virus You Ever Had? by inze(m): 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2009
Amvo
Raila Odinga
Funny Ust
svchoost
Brontok
Rontok
amv

cant remember all, but the interesing thing bout them all is that each time i experience them on people's system , i find a way of getting them out and thereby adding more to my knowledge. Virus and me have becomes friends , Since i;ve been using Norton Internet Security 2009, never heard of anything virus cos i scann every drives that gets into my system and with frequent daily updates, i've bee free so far.
Re: What Was The Worst Virus You Ever Had? by lynxnoon(m): 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2009
inze:

Amvo
Raila Odinga
Funny Ust
svchoost
Brontok
Rontok

amv
yes oh dat anoying n frustrating brontok rontok,,,,,,,,,,tanx to kaspersky eventually got rid of it
Also auotrun.inf angry grin
Re: What Was The Worst Virus You Ever Had? by collin4fx: 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2009
If you get this message, then you are very lucky to be among those saving and accumulating cash for themselves in 2009. Money you would also use to have a wonderful time this festive season, is being wasted away in the hands of greedy cyber café owners and internet service providers that charge you a fortune just to browse the internet. Come to think of it, if you are a regular cyber café visitor like I was, spending a minimum of two hours daily for seven days, then I would advice you to sit down, take a pen, and make a simple calculation of your monthly expenses in the café, surely you will be alarmed at the result. Same with you who is using the private or home internet connection because we are all victims of the same exploit. But that ends today! because a new revolution has come to stay in Nigeria "TOTAL FREE BROWSING". It's a pity many people still don't believe that free browsing exist in Nigeria, but I can tell you that this message you are reading is sent to you using my laptop, configured with the free browsing softwares and settings. No regrets for the money spent in cafes and with home service providers because you won't be spending a dime anymore to browse the internet. Presently I have configured over 20 laptops and phones to browse for free and the beneficiaries still see me on the road and shower big smiles of "thank you" on me. To be among the big smilers, call today to order for a package of the connection settings to configure your laptop or desktop to use the free browsing for life. Order before Jan. 10th and get the configuration settings to browse free with your phone free of charge.

OTHER PACKAGES THAT WILL RAKE IN MEGGA BUCKS OF CASH FOR YOU IN 2009

Get a package on:
1. A step-by-step guide on how to create and verify a paypal account from Nigeria,
2. A step-by-step guide on how to create a blog and make nothing less than N20,000 weekly from it with google adsense and affiliate marketing,
3. A guide on how to build a solar power generator and sell to make continous stream of cash
4. A manual on 20 businesses you can do with you mobile phone,
5. A manual on how to print gsm recharge cards from your home on all networks and sell in whole sale. You can start this with as little as N20,000.

collins
NB: resale rights included (sell my package and make mega bucks for yourself)

(1) (Reply)

Any Good It Training School Around Pls? / 64bit, 32bit, Whats The Difference? / Solution To My Antivirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.