Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) (53346 Views)

Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd / Tekno And Flavour Having Fun With Ladies As They All Enjoy Themself(pic,vid) / Davido Having Fun in Eto's House as he Rocks Eto's jersey in Cameroon (pics,Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by hazyfm1: 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
DickDastardly:
Errrrrmm.......Orijin no dey dat village? smiley
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by okoviv2sure(m): 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
To Ba rise ma pe padie lole
*singing in Ayefele's voice*
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by frodobee: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Umunze mmamma nu o. "Waiter one more bottle".

1 Like

Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by san316(m): 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
See as dat guy beside am just humble. maybe he Don ever tell flavor say he no go make.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by thunder74(m): 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
He should watch his back o. Poison...
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Airforce1(m): 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
tchidi:

You'll soon join him!! wink wink
Make dem just chill till your album commot! angry angry angry

see your mouth

Mtchew
grin

1 Like

Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by ahmed4real(m): 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
Is good to remember village life once in while. Nothing do u carry go my brother.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by santos876(m): 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
Baba419:
So why have they not opened up the drinks? angry
na watin I de observe ooo.abi flavour wan do em birthday with beer.

no warry by d count of three dem go open am.one ...two.......
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
i used to see him in okpara square then playing football with random people. he's really a nice person.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by biafranqueen: 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
Flavor kiss Look at his body Chai!
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by thewarrior72: 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
100Cents:
Make dem no drink come break bottle on top him head o..
IN THAT PART OF THE COUNTRY SUCH THING AS "BREAKING OF BOTTLES AFTER DRINKING DOESN'T OCCUR grin wink embarassed tongue

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by clerkent(m): 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
Bilabong:
can p square ever try this?
ppl we no fit build house for their place.them go de for bush de drink?nw papa nd mama gone sure them go go their vila again
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by ikechemez(m): 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
Flavour ma home boy Ala Umunze ka isi eje

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
Baba419:
i wonder o,abi dem dey wait 4 gmb??
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by DevilishKiller: 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
Airforce1:
No place like home

Madt love flavor
smiley

We are still working on our album we will join them soon smiley

1 Like

Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by kingparel(m): 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
He's a good man
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by 0b1nna: 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
DickDastardly:

Dick, Orijin dey, but na Harp flavour dey knack.
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by iamord(m): 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
Aniluvreal:
No matter what you are never forget your root, where you come from! How many nigeria celeb can do this?

http://instagram.com/2niteflavour
he is a hood boy so he can do that.. an artist not bred up in the street won't try such

1 Like

Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Airforce1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
DevilishKiller:

We are still working on our album we will join them soon smiley

you're on your own on these one
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by clemz85(m): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
let not be that beer is all he can give them ,

though they will be happy he identified with them
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by greggng: 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
I ve no problems with him identifying with his home boys but how come he has not been able to help the family of his close friend who died in an accident. I mean mc loph
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by DevilishKiller: 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Airforce1:

you're on your own on these one

No be we we again?
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Later they will be begging money for kidney transplant. Yeyebrities angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
DickDastardly:
see ur face local Yoruba pple, we don't no origin in east and south
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Airforce1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
DevilishKiller:

No be we we again?

All man for himdself buddy
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Eluwilussit(m): 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
delishpot:
Boys will be like******* Flavour, carry me go Lagos nau! Make me sef be like you Nnwa nnem!

Let the boys have fun oooo

Flavour Enugu guy and started in Enugu. You can make it anywhere. After that, if you must grow, then Eko straight. Lol

1 Like

Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by drnoel: 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
Aniluvreal:
No matter what you are never forget your root, where you come from! How many nigeria celeb can do this?

http://instagram.com/2niteflavour

The problem is not that people forget their roots. The problem is the bad belly that comes from actions like that in the pix. I have seen cases where after someone returns and declares for his village guys some among them will be back biting saying "he wants to show us he has money". Then they will start hating on u 4 no good reason. That is why people stay away from those things not that they don't want to associate.
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by victorazy(m): 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
Baba419:

We were waiting for Oloye. Flavor turned just to find out that Oloye was not in our mist, he followed one village girl.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by lolaxavier(m): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
crazysaint:
I always like this guy, he's someone i know, will never forget his root. Not some stewpid, dirty celeb who are noting but claim to be something.

God will bless you Flavour, for remembering those u start life with.

How does drinking beer in the village mean you have not forgotten your roots?
All I see is a group of guys waiting to start drinking harp. So everyone should start snapping moments when they are in company of friends in the village as evidence to prove they have not forgotten their roots...na wa ooo
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by mentorandfriend(m): 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
countsparrow:
Okokobioko...

Flavor d ashewo man...
Hehehehe. Why you de vex for am na? No be you open your legs for am? Guy man don chop clean mouth, you dey here de tear body. Lol.
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Deepfreezer(m): 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
tchidi:

You'll soon join him!! wink wink
Make dem just chill till your album commot! angry angry angry
which album? una dey pull the guy legs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? / Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.