Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:06 PM

Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) (53287 Views)

Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd / Tekno And Flavour Having Fun With Ladies As They All Enjoy Themself(pic,vid) / Davido Having Fun in Eto's House as he Rocks Eto's jersey in Cameroon (pics,Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Kruzilano(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
pazienza:

Is he really from Umunze? I heard from an unreliable source that he is actually from a small neighbouring town to Umunze known as "Ihitte".
yh he his from umunze, buh enugu born
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by pazienza(m): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
greggng:
I ve no problems with him identifying with his home boys but how come he has not been able to help the family of his close friend who died in an accident. I mean mc loph

Mc Loph's dad died years ago, Mc loph was the only son of the family. The mum died of depression after Loph's and his sister's death in that car accident.

Rumour was rife that Flavour did little to nothing to assist the woman(Loph's mum) after Mc loph died. Don't know how true.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by pazienza(m): 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
Kruzilano:
yh he his from umunze, buh enugu born

Mc loph is from Umunze. But my source told me that Flavour is not from Umunze but from Ihitte,a neighbouring town to Umunze.

Most people from Orumba south would tell you that they are from Umunze, even when they are not, just because Umunze is the biggest and most known town in the area.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Shubbylee(m): 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
freezyprinzy:
Ibo boys no dy ever 4get dier root na follow come

Tah! Not all of them oh!! so many of my Ibo friends have never and would never go to their Village LOL!!

1 Like

Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by victorazy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Shubbylee:

Tah! Not all of them oh!! so many of my Ibo friends have never and would never go to their Village LOL!!

Ur a liar!
Igbos never forget their root.
They can be skeptic or relourtant of traveling home cuz of situated best known to them but they never forget home.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Tinyemeka(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
DickDastardly:
Errrrrmm.......Orijin no dey dat village? smiley

I think he's a brand ambassador for that beer.
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by kikelomojessy(f): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
freezyprinzy:
Ibo boys no dy ever 4get dier root na follow come

§Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ true!
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by delishpot: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
pazienza:

Flavour never had to leave the East to make it. Stop talking trash. He was made in the East,and entered Lagos as a star.

Wetin dey do this oNe? Did I say he made it in lagos? Abi to insult person just hungry you?
Flavour lives in lagos, if they want to follow him, they will have to move to lagos. So why all the para wey you dey para?
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by pazienza(m): 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
delishpot:

Wetin dey do this oNe? Did I say he made it in lagos? Abi to insult person just hungry you?
Flavour lives in lagos, if they want to follow him, they will have to move to lagos. So why all the para wey you dey para?

Not everyone in the East is interested in coming to Lagos, like you think. That's the point i was trying to point out to you.
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Ihuomadinihu: 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
fr3do:
Na these ones dey shout oyorima for background grin
Lol,you get am.
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by delishpot: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
pazienza:

Not everyone in the East is interested in coming to Lagos, like you think. That's the point i was trying to point out to you.

Then say sO. No need to attack jarey nor be war we dey fight. My comment was clearly made to humour people, I wonder why you want to fight a war when no one has attacked or is planning to attack you. hian!
As if I said flavour made it in Lagos.
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by freshness2020: 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
delishpot:

Lol!
na ♈όϋ who D̶̲̅ε̲̣y quarrel na ?
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by delishpot: 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
freshness2020:

Lol!
na ♈όϋ who D̶̲̅ε̲̣y quarrel na ?

Ha ha grin Na one bros o. But its all good. we don settle am cool
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Eluwilussit(m): 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
delishpot:

Is he in enugu now?

I am only encouraging people to work hard wherever they are. Competition is very high in Eko. So it might be easier to start anywhere else and then move up to Eko. Sorry Sir.
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by dseries(m): 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
Baba419:
So why have they not opened up the drinks? angry
dem neva say opening prayer
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by freshness2020: 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
delishpot:

Ha ha grin Na one bros o. But its all good. we don settle am cool
K Oº°˚˚°ºo. Make una no fight again!
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Gynacologist(m): 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
DickDastardly:
watz so special abt origin?

1 Like

Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by delishpot: 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
Eluwilussit:

I am only encouraging people to work hard wherever they are. Competition is very high in Eko. So it might be easier to start anywhere else and then move up to Eko. Sorry Sir.

Its all good. cool
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by DickDastardly(m): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Gynacologist:
watz so special abt origin?
Wait let me gulp down the one in my glass cup then i will answer you tongue

Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Chazzyboy: 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
DickDastardly:
u like orijin o
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by zeekz(m): 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
kle4d:

But shae harp and orijin na both Guinness?

Crime dey so?
never knew dat but u can also look at how endorsements are done because u wer asked to endorse a particular product (Volkswagen) doesn't mean u can do d same to its other products (Bentley, fiat, ducati etc) cause Volkswagen own dis cars and more, hope u get my point, thanks for d info tho.
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
is common to the guy.I like him for that.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Able4christ(m): 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
abeg whr b d venue OBIAGU for 1Nigeria in Enugu or UMUNZEH in anambra? i want to come atleast cash wl flow i can't 4get d day i play football with him @UNEC stadium hw he spray cash.
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by marieclare(f): 12:08am On Feb 16, 2015
delishpot:
Boys will be like******* Flavour, carry me go Lagos nau! Make me sef be like you Nnwa nnem!

Let the boys have fun oooo

HAHA grin na real nwa nnem
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 16, 2015
zeekz:
never knew dat but u can also look at how endorsements are done because u wer asked to endorse a particular product (Volkswagen) doesn't mean u can do d same to its other products (Bentley, fiat, ducati etc) cause Volkswagen own dis cars and more, hope u get my point, thanks for d info tho.
I get you bro.
He might be an ambassador of the Harp brand and not the Parent- Guinness.
Though both harp and orijin carry that Guinness Logo just like Bora, Jetta, Passat, Tuareg etc carry the Volkswagen Logo.
Thanks man.
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Tininitanana(m): 12:18am On Feb 16, 2015
delishpot:
Boys will be like******* Flavour, carry me go Lagos nau! Make me sef be like you Nnwa nnem!

Let the boys have fun oooo
Chaiii LWKMD see mouth abeg I can't stop laughing I swear u get mouth.............
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by nwadiuko1(m): 12:20am On Feb 16, 2015
Bia madam chitalu anyi mmanya ka ife naeme here
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by zeekz(m): 5:22am On Feb 16, 2015
kle4d:

I get you bro.
He might be an ambassador of the Harp brand and not the Parent- Guinness.
Though both harp and orijin carry that Guinness Logo just like Bora, Jetta, Passat, Tuareg etc carry the Volkswagen Logo.
Thanks man.
thanks for understanding bruv.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by pweetychyka(f): 6:26am On Feb 16, 2015
zeekz:
d dude is a harp ambassador, if em carry orijin na problem b dat oh.

It doesn't matter! Harp and Orijin r one family. The DIAGEO family, the makers of Guiness, Harp, Orijin, Guiness Malta e.t.c. It makes no difference if he drinks orijin or any other brand under the DIAGEO Guiness Family!
Orijin.... D peoples drink. wink
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Baroba(m): 6:35am On Feb 16, 2015
CityNG:

A nonsensical display.

Build them school, set up scholarship, take one under your care.

But instead you're buying them alcohol

Why don't you ask before jumping into conclusion.http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2014/02/official-photos-from-flavours-visit-to.html?m=1
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 16, 2015
Baroba:

Why don't you ask before jumping into conclusion.http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2014/02/official-photos-from-flavours-visit-to.html?m=1

1) I have no responsibility to ask you any question.

2) I'm not clicking on any moronic link you are sharing.

3) I didn't jump into any conclusion but shared my opinion based on this thread.

Piss off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager / Pictures Of Celebrities At Mercy Johnson's Wedding / 2face Idibia Changes Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.