Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (81083 Views)

Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by dahreyM: 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
diddydiva:

thanks for the compliment

am not fanta neither am I coke tongue

i didn't say u r coke. m only telling u dat i nvr knew u r black.
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
dahreyM:

i didn't say u r coke. m only telling u dat i nvr knew u r this black.
lolzzzzzz

I know just pulling ya legs grin
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by dahreyM: 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
diddydiva:

lolzzzzzz

I know just pulling ya legs grin

well done. xo hw did u spend ya val?
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
dahreyM:

well done. xo hw did u spend ya val?
gosh!!!

that's going to be a very long story.

my val went well sha
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by dahreyM: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
diddydiva:

gosh!!!

that's going to be a very long story.

my val went well sha

wz it with ya luver or with a borrowed b.f?

u knw d boy is single
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
My belle oooohhhh.....love a woman for who she is not her package. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
dahreyM:

wz it with ya luver or with a borrowed b.f?

u knw d boy is single
is valentine all about lovers?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Joel3(m): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
and to think of it They will be looking for real man.
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
grin grin, it doesn't work for everyone. enjoy you tiny skinny self!
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Sijo01(f): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Girls! Wonderful creatures.
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lol.

I'm sure going to try this. grin
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Exponental(m): 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
bad market...... if u end up catching d big fish, u become stewpid wen he finds out.
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by gen2briz(m): 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
falconey:
no wonder when I touch it.....it feels like am pressing an ankara

Lolzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Shiifi(m): 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
hmmmm e ye ma leĆ” oooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Mcweber(m): 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
wristwatch:
Fake bosom, fake yansh, fake hair, fake nails. Everytin fake
even fake orgasm
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by NaLaugh: 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
The struggle
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by chidexxy007(m): 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
wristwatch:
Fake bosom, fake yansh, fake hair, fake nails. Everytin fake
yet want a real man?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked this one strong ooo.#girls with curve have been deceiving guys since 6000BC grin
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by LewisO: 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
*Fake ladies everywhere*... grin.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by LewisO: 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by princemillla(m): 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
Na so don't trust anyone

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by echelons(m): 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
First impression matters. By the time the maga go decode wetin dey beneath that Nyansh e for don too late for am. angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by MrMandilas: 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
sweettease:
It looks so real! Lmao
Yeah! So real that you might fall in love mere looking at her transformed configuration. This is recreating what God has created.
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by yemicoal(m): 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
angry angry... Stale angry
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
Aww!!1
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
It's not easy jawe

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by megacity: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
this is 419 ...fraudstars
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by olaoye15(m): 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
like seriously, I still find it difficult to understand why this butt of a thing is so much important to out ladies. they can go any length to magnify it. I wonder that kind of socialization processes that are going through nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by calabaman(m): 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
Interesting.

No wonder ooooooooooooooooooooo cheesy angry shocked grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex / Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) / What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.