Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (81101 Views)

Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Joshuadon: 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
DuchessLily:
Hahahahaha......

Some girls been deceiving greedy and irresponsible guys since d time of David and Solomon ....

Chai! Looks so real.... Babes abeg make we take am easy....kikikikikiki.

There is nothing as COOL as being original and natural
Tell them
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lool grin Fake hoes everywhere grin
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by blackfase(m): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
Effort in futility. Its gat to get into full action before it can be fully appreciated, as in the the real value of a cuisine lies in its taste and not its aroma. When it comes to show time, YAWA GO GAS!
End off!
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nickymezor(f): 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
Tymax:
What?? So unfair. sad angry
lol...life aint fair too:x
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
who will be too dumb to nt be able to tell d differerence btwn a real ass n fake one. if d butt cheeks cant be seen or no panty line, fuvck it dat biitch, she fake

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Tymax(m): 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nickymezor:
lol...life aint fair too:x
Lol. But why? Why gals dey carry us play like this? It's a sin to deceive us like this na.
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by djeezy(m): 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
Fake biitches everywhere, yet they say they want a real man embarassed
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Psalmwise(m): 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
pomsky:

.....had to look at your profile to know if you were up to13yrs
K
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by saxwizard(m): 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
Am nt a fan of d back side cos na poo dey cum out of d plc..am a fan of d frönt side cos na milk dey thr and milk is gud 4d body

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
Branding and packaging existing since before the days of adam
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by roxell120(m): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
They can't get close to a guy like this. It's for shows I guess
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by AmaechiLinus(m): 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
Packaging at its peak. May God help men like myself!
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by espn(m): 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Vixen101(f): 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
I guess the swimming pool test still stands cheesy
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by macdelene(m): 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lol, OMG. Well it's Becos of u men. Ur eyes attracts fake things. Enjy
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Odunharry(m): 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
bellychiz:
It's not easy jawe
chaii..
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Misogynist2014(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy Na wetin fish dey eat, na im de kill am.
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Christmasdon(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
Let me go, i have seen enough. Laughing out loud.
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Phonon: 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
Yet they tell us wait till marriage. NO NO NO. We have to investigate before marriage to make sure all parts are accounted for correctly. grin

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Odunharry(m): 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
grin gals be decieving guys since time of creation..

Guys mk una no dull too get a car evn if na borrow too it works on girls
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Moana(f): 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
I wont lie i remember doing this back then grin not to deceive anyone though. Just to take stupid videos with my cousin

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by UTEWUOJO: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
Every thing about ladies are fake, as in head to toe grin
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by listica(m): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked this one strong ooo.#girls with curve have been deceiving guys since 2000 grin
including you
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
That bae must be warri or edo..
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by canalily(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
sweettease:
It looks so real! Lmao
is ur own lyk thatundecided
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
rokiatu:
My belle oooohhhh.....love a woman for who she is not her package. cheesy

B0rn2fuck, have you seen sister Rokiatu of recent? Abeg check on her.
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Joshkid(m): 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ewizard:
fake hoes seeking for real men..
#impossible!

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol.

I'm sure going to try this. grin

May yours fall off as you'll be walking on the road in Jesus name...amen.
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Josboy2: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
ellahzy:
Imagine this girl walking on the road and one of the fake hips falls on the ground.

Boy: O girl, Pick ur wrapper oo smiley
Na to tell her say mek she pick her yash wey fall na,which wrapper?
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by listica(m): 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
sweettease:

Because your sister dey do am no mean say every girl dey do am now
sory lady but na d coco
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by listica(m): 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
sweettease:

Because your sister dey do am no mean say every girl dey do am now
sory lady but na d coco
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by paix(m): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
Thank God, in our days; what we saw was what we got. These days, everything about the women is FAKE. I pity our youths.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) / Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) / This Is What All Men Want At The End