Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,306 members, 7,780,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:44 PM

Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (81006 Views)

Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by FredHandsome(m): 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
Bleep-able yansh

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by FredHandsome(m): 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
moreeni:
grin grin grin guys quit flattering yourself by thinking all the paddings are for you! We do it cos we like feeling curvy for ourselves! The girls, the hips, the bum and the whatever! Duhhhhhhh! Trust me, when we meet guys we would like to roll with, we come clean. I love my pads...thank you very much and no apology! Until I naturally add the weights, I augment tongue
shocked
True confession!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
moreeni:

grin grin grin grin Are you serious? pls still shift over! Thank you very much! I won't even try to make any more sense of what you have written. You were so passionate about the bras and other piece of clothing worn by ladies you have never met! Sweetheart, slow down ...road ahead is bumpy.

You just ran and modified your profile, removing your pic and changing profile signature. Another fake fact. Anyways, like i said, stop living a fake life or be faded away untimely.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by wtfCode: 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
my eye don suffer...i even hear about fake toto. Which kind life we dey live sef?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nickymezor(f): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
Tymax:

Lol. But why? Why gals dey carry us play like this? It's a sin to deceive us like this na.
Sayzzzz who?..na hustling tins be dat ooo tongue cheesy
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
mine is just perfect and natural,my guy self wan diee inside grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by tbaby534(f): 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
Girls like this can never attract a decent man

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
wtfCode:
my eye don suffer...i even hear about fake toto. Which kind life we dey live sef?
Good+fake lives grin
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by tunapius(m): 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
homeboy205:
girls are too FAKE!!!!!
even china denied dey made them
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
RedBenson:

You just ran and modified your profile, removing your pic and changing profile signature. Another fake fact. Anyways, like i said, stop living a fake life or be faded away untimely.

Oga, you are so confused.Good night.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
moreeni:

Oga, you are so confused.Good night.

Madam, you're so doubly confused with fakery. Goodnight too.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by tsdarkside(m): 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
first they want to be skinny like oyinbo woman...now they are faking ikebe....black woman can not let already good,alone,,,,

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lolz...nah to pinch to confirm before picking be that oo

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Sholah96(m): 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
Happy happy ah!
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Ninilowo(m): 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
People Deceiving People
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by illswift(m): 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ok check step 3, under her arm. Is that fake too ?? smiley
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by jerrymej(m): 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
That's For guys that consider asset!!!

It looks real though

Metchewwwww
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by gbenga007(m): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
moreeni:
grin grin grin guys quit flattering yourself by thinking all the paddings are for you! We do it cos we like feeling curvy for ourselves! The girls, the hips, the bum and the whatever! Duhhhhhhh! Trust me, when we meet guys we would like to roll with, we come clean. I love my pads...thank you very much and no apology! Until I naturally add the weights, I augment tongue
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by gbenga007(m): 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
wtfCode:

Yes na. Sometimes it's being 'alumnated' to the return it to its apparent original state. Gosh!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by cronsberg: 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
noooo wonder, 99% of the girls i see nowadays suddenly got very appealing asseess

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by hensben(m): 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
......and they say no s ex till marriage with many fake girls around undecided U must be kidding me...why man nor go cheat in marriage when you deceive him to marry you with your fake complexion, yansh, hair, sagged booby, et al
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 16, 2015
RedBenson:

At least my office is known unlike you who suffers from multi-facet personality. You portray God so important in your life but your behaviour is highly devilish. In reality, you're a complete opposite of your portrayal online. Fake boot, fake personality, fake, fake, fake everything. Smh!
u dey fall for their church gists? hahaha
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Proffdada: 1:00am On Feb 16, 2015
tested and trusted

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by nduchucks: 2:45am On Feb 16, 2015
wristwatch:
Fake bosom, fake yansh, fake hair, fake nails. Everytin fake

true dat, but the unit itself(duri) will not be fake.
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by jessicaewere(f): 4:13am On Feb 16, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by kelvinnn(m): 5:02am On Feb 16, 2015
undecided all dis yansh or whatever u call it never moved me, fake or real.......na shit dey there......igbeee lowanmbe.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by listica(m): 8:07am On Feb 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
nah check my dp,mine is natural!
Na you bi d fati mama way dey dia,abeg my hand no am oh
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Welepamilayo: 8:27am On Feb 16, 2015
HAHA! The day men stop being so obsessed with what they see, some of these "fake" things will die down. Also, how very "man like" to think a woman is adjusting her look for you. It is still a man's world after all. Quite hilarious!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by BizBayo: 8:33am On Feb 16, 2015
Mcweber:
even fake orgasm

fake ringtone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be / 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.