Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (81084 Views)

Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by JoeCutie(m): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2015
These sort of insensitive and desperate move by ladies is in a bid to getting guys who are always absentmindedly, so interested in the outer part of the ladies. And guys in this category always like to touch and also, have sex with every girl they find interesting.
Now, what do you think a guy (who only identified with a lady just because of her supposed big boobs & big ass) would do if he takes a lady in, undresses her and sees this? Some very myopic lady-desperadoes are ignorantly destroying their future - their lives.

If a lady uses this trick on me, mine would be very simple. I won't do much to her.
Let's say I found out as I undressed her and about to travel into that tunnel...
1.) I'd just strip her naked - stark naked. I'd tie her hands and feet to the bed, making sure that her legs are widely spread. Of course, I'd have stuffed her mouth already with her pant and bra.

2.) I'd put on a pair of hand gloves, open her basement, and make sure I stuff the whole material with which she bolstered her yansh, into her punny. I'd make sure that all the material enters into her useless punny very well.

3.) I'd take a picture of her... "Punny Experiment Things".

Whatever happened to acceptance of self? Rubbish! undecided

As a lady (and a guy too), you should take good care of yourself. Fine. But a good number of girls are so annoyingly and unnecessarily, conscious of their bodies. Some of them practically worship their bodies. This is so bad. And to think that many of them always accuse the guys of sleeping with, and dumping them, thereby, degrading the value of women? Tell me, why won't they sleep with you and dump you, when you make it obvious that the only thing you can offer lies in and with your body? This is a very sad and pathetic hustle that many ladies have chosen to take up, and it's very appalling... unfortunately. embarassed undecided

God help these ladies who indulge in these rather shameful acts.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by canalily(m): 10:28am On Feb 16, 2015
auntymi:
loL, are u related to "i go diE"
undecided me? How i go relate to i go die, wen i have a queen like you to enjoyangry me i go live, i go live 4u...i no go die.cheesy
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 16, 2015
listica:
Na you bi d fati mama way dey dia,abeg my hand no am oh
yes,u no like dem fat?
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by auntymi(f): 11:36am On Feb 16, 2015
canalily:
undecided me? How i go relate to i go die, wen i have a queen like you to enjoyangry me i go live, i go live 4u...i no go die.cheesy
kk, i go live re u a comediaN grin
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Oluschenco(m): 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Trashgrin grin grin grin grin grin...

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Sike(m): 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
This girls ain't loyal at all. *pukes*
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by mizkeleke(f): 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
falconey:
no wonder when I touch it.....it feels like am pressing an ankara
bwahahahahaha.....Rotflmfao.
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by canalily(m): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
auntymi:
kk, i go live re u a comediaN grin
cheesy oh! dear, ur happiness is my passionsmileyam here to exercise ur ribs nd make ur brain hyperactive with lots of smilewink
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by listica(m): 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes,u no like dem fat?
I like tiny ladies ooooooh,my hand no dey for dia at all
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Transformation agenda is not a new terminology, the ladies have been using it for a long long time. Its becoming difficult to get natural gals this days, they just wont accept their natural beauty. Too much fixation these days, they fix hair, eyelashes , nails , teeth, breast etc etc.
It has lead to increased cost of body filler used in cars, trousers used by men, shaving sticks just to mention but a few.
Hmm very soon live size dolls will be available for purchase. Only God can deliver the guys.
But lets not be too critical, some of these augmentations are good too, without it some gals for no marry o.
Imagine gals without breast who go for implants , and bust enlargements , am only saying they should do it in moderation.

Theres the beauty enhancement industry that provides jobs for people too and some of u criticizing are beneficiaries too.

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
listica:
I like tiny ladies ooooooh,my hand no dey for dia at all
LOL
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by calabaman(m): 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
sweettease:

What's with the smiley? I sent you a happy new year mail undecided I'm supposed to be the one putting up that smiley.

am sorry I didnt see it. how have u been! its been ages
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by WINDSOW(m): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:

thanks for the compliment

am not fanta neither am I coke tongue
Then u are pepsi or mirinda
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
WINDSOW:
Then u are pepsi or mirinda

tongue

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by sweettease(f): 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
calabaman:

am sorry I didnt see it. how have u been! its been ages
Been fine. How have you been?
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by wtfCode: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
gbenga007:

Yes na. Sometimes it's being 'alumnated' to the return it to its apparent original state. Gosh!
u mean they insert alum in their poosay!!
*faints*

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by kayalla(f): 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
thats wat the guys like na. they say they like a lady that is very loaded, ngwa see loaded
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by calabaman(m): 11:11am On Feb 17, 2015
sweettease:

Been fine. How have you been?

av been ok. Its not fair o av missed Uuuuu
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by gbenga007(m): 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
wtfCode:

u mean they insert alum in their poosay!!
*faints*

Are u a learner? Fear girls ooo
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Kevinoh: 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
These sort of insensitive and desperate move by ladies is in a bid to getting guys who are always absentmindedly, so interested in the outer part of the ladies. And guys in this category always like to touch and also, have sex with every girl they find interesting.
Now, what do you think a guy (who only identified with a lady just because of her supposed big boobs & big ass) would do if he takes a lady in, undresses her and sees this? Some very myopic lady-desperadoes are ignorantly destroying their future - their lives.

If a lady uses this trick on me, mine would be very simple. I won't do much to her.
Let's say I found out as I undressed her and about to travel into that tunnel...
1.) I'd just strip her naked - stark naked. I'd tie her hands and feet to the bed, making sure that her legs are widely spread. Of course, I'd have stuffed her mouth already with her pant and bra.

2.) I'd put on a pair of hand gloves, open her basement, and make sure I stuff the whole material with which she bolstered her yansh, into her punny. I'd make sure that all the material enters into her useless punny very well.

3.) I'd take a picture of her... "Punny Experiment Things".

Whatever happened to acceptance of self? Rubbish! undecided

As a lady (and a guy too), you should take good care of yourself. Fine. But a good number of girls are so annoyingly and unnecessarily, conscious of their bodies. Some of them practically worship their bodies. This is so bad. And to think that many of them always accuse the guys of sleeping with, and dumping them, thereby, degrading the value of women? Tell me, why won't they sleep with you and dump you, when you make it obvious that the only thing you can offer lies in and with your body? This is a very sad and pathetic hustle that many ladies have chosen to take up, and it's very appalling... unfortunately. embarassed undecided

God help these ladies who indulge in these rather shameful acts.

Please God is too holy to be mentioned in this mess. Besides you are beginning to sound weird like some kinda rapist!
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by ArcToyin(m): 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
All of them need Jesus
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Gamboh55(m): 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
ivyT:

badt sharp guy...

Ladies but why?....This girl fine gan..Those eyes can hypnotise any man grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Gamboh55(m): 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
kayalla:
thats wat the guys like na. they say they like a lady that is very loaded, ngwa see loaded

What happens after he gets to discover its all fake..The lady starts saying men are heartless abi..
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by kayalla(f): 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
Gamboh55:

What happens after he gets to discover its all fake..The lady starts saying men are heartless abi..
leave the rest matter for Mathias
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by JoeCutie(m): 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
Kevinoh:

Please God is too holy to be mentioned in this mess. Besides you are beginning to sound weird like some kinda rapist!
You must show yourself abi? undecided
You could have just ignored that post...

Don't mention me again!!!

Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by Davefirst(m): 8:56am On May 23, 2015
You want a perfect relationship, go through this
https://www.nairaland.com/2332124/giving-second-chance-love-again
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by suzzy16(f): 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
ellahzy:
Imagine this girl walking on the road anld one of the fake hips falls on the ground.

Boy: O girl, Pick ur wrapper oo smiley
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by JacksonD7: 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
The kind of things girls fake these days.Only God will help men undecided
Re: Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? by ClassCaptain(m): 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex / Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) / What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True?