Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant (5362 Views)

"Buhari's Men Kidnapped Chibok Girls" - Fani Kayode / Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait / Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by succyreal(m): 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
some of over 250 girls abducted by boko harm insurgents have been rescued following the combined operations of Nigeria, chad and Cameron military operation to flush out boko haram in Nigeria and in Africa.

it is reported that after storming sambisam forest, 16 girls were recused from the adductors and it was also discovered that some of them were pregnant remaining few months for delivered.

One of the girls named fati said ever since they were abducted last year they were really in agony, maltreatment, using them as sex machines, abusing them . According to her she said in a day you must have sex with about four to six member of boko haram and if you refuse them you will be beaten and you will be starve, in short you can even loss your life.
In development , another girl by name charity said she was abducted by the adductors as a virgin but she was deflowered by a monster call boko haram having sex with them four to five times in a day.

source has it that those girls has been send for hospital for medical examination

source :www.africanewsmedia.com/16 chibok girls recused 8 pregnant.
Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
Op, judging by your writing skills, format, grammatical structure of your 'NEWS', one can say it is a fabrication.
Waiting for confirmation from a reputable media outlet, though.

30 Likes

Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by enoqueen: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
If this news is true then am so happy.
Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
chisos...buhari can't deny dis....he must have slept with some of the girls anytime he visits his boys, GEJ till my scrotum stops producing spermatozoa

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by Idiataqueen(f): 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
La Wa O
Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by mycar: 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
And they called others infidel.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by Islie: 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
Fake news

1 Like

Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by okpamson15(m): 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
I'm tire of all these self
Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by tuncy(m): 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
Taylor86:
chisos...buhari can't deny dis....he must have slept with some of the girls anytime he visits his boys, GEJ till my scrotum stops producing spermatozoa

For ur mind ur comment da reasonable?

19 Likes

Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hope this news is true

1 Like

Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by slimfit1(m): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
The same Muslim that are fighting for Islam are actually sex pest. They all are sex addicts pedophiles what a disgrace have abortion if you have too please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by gists: 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
Na wa ooo.
What kind of English is this. This is obviously not from a reputable news agency.
The story may be true but the reporting makes me doubt the authenticity.
Nigerian educational system is wacked.

1 Like

Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by kay1one2(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
Taylor86:

Testis.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by seunlayi(m): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
rumour

2 Likes

Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by ahaz: 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
Qiewz11:
Op, judging by your writing skills, format, grammatical structure of your 'NEWS', one can say it is a fabrication.
you and d 2 idiot that clicked like for the trash above re stupid.are u telling me that hate has blinded u frm seeing the source or you re just being stupid.were you nt m ones carryng placards of"bring back our girls".you have seing dm nw d next is d grammer.may God judge all of you that re fightng our inocent president.he wil strik you all with incurable madnes ijn amen.

4 Likes

Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
ahaz:
you and d 2 idiot that clicked like for the trash above re stupid.are u telling me that hate has blinded u frm seeing the source or you re just being stupid.were you nt m ones carryng placards of"bring back our girls".you have seing dm nw d next is d grammer.may God judge all of you that re fightng our inocent president.he wil strik you all with incurable madnes ijn amen.
You have comprehension problem and I don't need to explain myself to you cos you are sick. Go get a life.

4 Likes

Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by johncreek: 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
hit like if you believe in Jonathan

10 Likes

Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
Picture or else
Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by bizlifelines(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
lobatan!!!I don't envy president Jonathan at all because history will be harsh to him unless he personally supervises plans to revert the stigma of his alleged tardiness that resulted in the failed recovery of these girls even after he was allegedly advised by ex-President Obasanjo.
These chibok girls issue is a cross Nigeria and Nigerians will carry forever like the Germans carrying the Holocaust!
As a parent, I know that the most colossal damage is the dreams of these girls that have been ostensibly shattered. O ma se o cry
Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by cirmuell(m): 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
Taylor86:
you've completely lost touch with reality, how on earth did you escape yabaleft?

Op this is a fabricated story...what do you guys stand to gain from all these bullsh¡ts?

5 Likes

Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by tit(f): 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
na recused them recuse them.
no be rescue.

1 Like

Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by cirmuell(m): 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
ahaz:
I guess it's your jesus christ of Otuoke that will answer this prayer of yours. undecided dindinrin.

3 Likes

Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by ejiro2130(m): 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
Fake news

Pdp making the most of the remaining 5 weeks
Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
kay1one2:

Testis.
lol, help me tell am oooo,,
Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by Rebarobyn: 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
And this OP will be a graduate looking for work , but he can't complete a sentence without a missile. Shame to the Nigerian government for our failed educational system. In the next generation, people who studied in government institutions will not be employable #sad
Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by Lexxybooy(m): 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ibrahim Sakarau is impotent
Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by bakila: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Qiewz11:
It sounds like all those scam mails.

1 Like

Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by nationwide1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
Happy to have them back. Looking forward to having the rest reunite with family and friends. As for pregnancy, it's a difficult decision.
Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
Taylor86:
Guy try use brain small nao
Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by GovWahala: 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
I feel so Bad!
Boko-are-Ram and their sponsors will never know peace in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Chibok Girls Recused Today 8 Pregnant by san316(m): 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
succyreal:
some of over 250 girls abducted by boko harm insurgents have been rescued following the combined operations of Nigeria, chad and Cameron military operation to flush out boko haram in Nigeria and in Africa.

it is reported that after storming sambisam forest, 16 girls were recused from the adductors and it was also discovered that some of them were pregnant remaining few months for delivered.

One of the girls named fati said ever since they were abducted last year they were really in agony, maltreatment, using them as sex machines, abusing them . According to her she said in a day you must have sex with about four to six member of boko haram and if you refuse them you will be beaten and you will be starve, in short you can even loss your life.
In development , another girl by name charity said she was abducted by the adductors as a virgin but she was deflowered by a monster call boko haram having sex with them four to five times in a day.

source has it that those girls has been send for hospital for medical examination

source :www.africanewsmedia.com/16 chibok girls recused 8 pregnant.

if you were a journalist, you should be sacked. I pray your gossip is true sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army / Governor Bagudu At Eid Prayer Ground This Morning / Why We Have To Increase Fuel Price Again – President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.