Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money (3902 Views)

"Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" / How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by IAMBREEZY: 8:29am On Feb 25, 2015
evegran:

Whatever you call me is your business but I am beautiful, smart and real. Things you obviously can never be. Fake kano cow claiming USA. Lmao!

*catwalks outta thread* smiley
i'm thinking this must be that saucy amaaskia account, because u both type alike, and very bítchy in nature, well like i said before i pity your lineage..
Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by MrCork: 8:35am On Feb 25, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
i met this igbo chic in losangeles when i went to buy some equipment for my studio since imma music producer, at first sight she took my breath away Goddamnit! Besides i already said i ain't gonna date any girl from that region because my hommie told me they ain't loyal and they snitch alot, i didn't listen to him because i thought it was all rumours, She was so special, intelligent, gentle and loving, due to my gregarious nature and interest i striked a convo with her and she accepted to date me i collected her contact and bounce off, then later at night i called her so that was how the journey of our love started into jollyment, i didn't know she would be that wicked and a criminal not until i took her to my condo during valentine and i bought lotsa gifts for her value more than $2,000 althought i haven't had sex with her because i ain't that crazy about it, i'm just like that. but i do have her nakeed pics which she sent to me when we were flirting, to cut the epistle short after i gave her the expensive gifts she told me she's sick she has tommy pain, that i should get her a drug at the next street , i went out to buy the drugs without hesitating and when i arrived i saw that she was grinning, she later told me she's now alright the pain has faded away after that she told me she has an appointment that i should take her home, i did without hesitating, all these while i didn't know she has executed her plan by stealing my money. hence, that's why she was in haste even when i walked towards the wardrobe i kept the wonga she distracted me, it was later today i checked the wardrobe and i couldn't see the stack of cash and my expensive chains, i called her number it was switched off, i reported the case to the cops and they re already investigating and tracing her, now i'm thinking of releasing her neeked pics on the internet and dealing with the biîtch, i think thats one of the best option now, now i can't tell my hommies because they gonna laught at my stupidity i don't know what to do now though.

angry
Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by cococandy(f): 8:40am On Feb 25, 2015
You know he's fake the moment he said he bought her gifts worth 2000dollars.
Story story.

Na so the money dey grow for tree that you're buying 2000 dollar gifts for a lady you barely know.? Maybe you mean 200 dollar gift.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by MrCork: 8:40am On Feb 25, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
i met this igbo chic in losangeles when i went to buy some equipment for my studio since imma music producer, at first sight she took my breath away Goddamnit! Besides i already said i ain't gonna date any girl from that region because my hommie told me they ain't loyal and they snitch alot, i didn't listen to him because i thought it was all rumours, She was so special, intelligent, gentle and loving, due to my gregarious nature and interest i striked a convo with her and she accepted to date me i collected her contact and bounce off, then later at night i called her so that was how the journey of our love started into jollyment, i didn't know she would be that wicked and a criminal not until i took her to my condo during valentine and i bought lotsa gifts for her value more than $2,000 althought i haven't had sex with her because i ain't that crazy about it, i'm just like that. but i do have her nakeed pics which she sent to me when we were flirting, to cut the epistle short after i gave her the expensive gifts she told me she's sick she has tommy pain, that i should get her a drug at the next street , i went out to buy the drugs without hesitating and when i arrived i saw that she was grinning, she later told me she's now alright the pain has faded away after that she told me she has an appointment that i should take her home, i did without hesitating, all these while i didn't know she has executed her plan by stealing my money. hence, that's why she was in haste even when i walked towards the wardrobe i kept the wonga she distracted me, it was later today i checked the wardrobe and i couldn't see the stack of cash and my expensive chains, i called her number it was switched off, i reported the case to the cops and they re already investigating and tracing her, now i'm thinking of releasing her neeked pics on the internet and dealing with the biîtch, i think thats one of the best option now, now i can't tell my hommies because they gonna laught at my stupidity i don't know what to do now though.

.....see yor head like G@Y Ghana man ... .when u chased her, she waz angel......and coz she reject u punnnny, u now call her Arm Robber..abi??

...listen up brother, ama lover npot a fighter....so pls pls pls ....don't make me swaaar for u (no oofeinse)
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by Moana(f): 9:09am On Feb 25, 2015
See lies o

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
i'm thinking this must be that saucy amaaskia account, because u both type alike, and very bítchy in nature, well like i said before i pity your lineage..

I couldn't possibly care what you think. Please get a life already and stop displaying how dead you are..
My beautiful lineage, will of course be filled with beautiful, smart, real people abundantly blessed by God.
I pity anyone who knows a fake animal like you, may heaven help your family-they must be in pains cause you're a pathetic 419. A fraudster!

I'll pray for you today, right after I'm done praying for my shoes and bags and beautiful nails. smiley
Change! Accept yourself as you, stop trying to be someone else-so people can like you. Work towards becoming that person you wanna be like, you can do it. Good luck accepting yourself!

I wont reply any shitty mentions from you again!

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
oya release the pix make i view
Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by MrCork: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
IAMBREEZY:

....bro I don't mean to sound rude but u sound like those Nigeria idol rejects (no oofeinse) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by happyjuliet(f): 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
you know you can never be opportuned like me in your miserable life, what i have acquired in this goddamn earth you can never achieve it but only dream of it, i don't even fvck with ugly and silly bitches like you because you ain't my type, and you can never be or qualified to be my side chic you criminal, i don't wanna all shít in my mind because u may commit suicide now fvck off and never come back.

Easy bro grin dey are till good ones out der. One has stolen from u does not mean dey are all d same.
Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by IAMBREEZY: 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
cococandy:
You know he's fake the moment he said he bought her gifts worth 2000dollars.
Story story.

Na so the money dey grow for tree that you're buying 2000 dollar gifts for a lady you barely know.? Maybe you mean 200 dollar gift.

just shut it there, do you fvcking know who i am? Some of you hoes on here take people here for granted because we re on the same forum, if you think i'm lying then you can take a bike to hell i don't give a flying fvck about you hoes over there.
Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by IAMBREEZY: 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
evegran:

I couldn't possibly care what you think. Please get a life already and stop displaying how dead you are..
My beautiful lineage, will of course be filled with beautiful, smart, real people abundantly blessed by God.
I pity anyone who knows a fake animal like you, may heaven help your family-they must be in pains cause you're a pathetic 419. A fraudster!

I'll pray for you today, right after I'm done praying for my shoes and bags and beautiful nails. smiley
Change! Accept yourself as you, stop trying to be someone else-so people can like you. Work towards becoming that person you wanna be like, you can do it. Good luck accepting yourself!

LMAO grin say whatever you wanna say you insane bítch it's very obvious you are like the stupid girl that stole my stuff, you lots are so disgusting and a pathetic criminals, look at the fvcking hag saying i'm fake like wtf! Then why not post a fvcking pic of the real me if you know me well, goddamnit why are you so stupid amaaskia is it because i dump your ugly azz, the real truth is that you ain't worth a rich nigga like me you dumb azs, i can't believe some people can be so ultra stûpid and dumb no wonder they said almost 21 million on that country are mentally unstable and i can see you are exhibiting it perfectly you thot, i really pity you and the person that's gonna wed a wide punny pathetic and useless hoe like you, ugly looking thang, bullshìt.
Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by cococandy(f): 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
just shut it there, do you fvcking know who i am? Some of you hoes on here take people here for granted because we re on the same forum, if you think i'm lying then you can take a bike to hell i don't give a flying fvck about you hoes over there.

Lienus Calm down and retract your story grin

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by IAMBREEZY: 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
cococandy:

Lienus Calm down and retract your story grin
Don't get on my nerves you good for nothing vintage pusssy, you can still ride that fvcking bike to hell, criminals always defending themselves.
Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by IAMBREEZY: 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
Moana:
See lies o
ofcourse you can ne'er see no atom of truth in what i said because you are also a criminal, pathetic animals.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by IAMBREEZY: 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
evegran:

the truth is that you ain't gonna get a guy like me in your pathetic life and i don't fvck with low life bítches like you, so go fvck yourself!
Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by cococandy(f): 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
Don't get on my nerves you good for nothing vintage pusssy, you can still ride that fvcking bike to hell, criminals always defending themselves.
With your crippled brain-dead grammar you're still claiming posh abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by IAMBREEZY: 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
cococandy:
With your crippled brain-dead grammar you're still claiming posh abi? cheesy
yeah you know i don't kinda waste my english prowess argueing with a empty headed bimbo like you, because it will only make me stupidier, however i believe you are an ibgo girl that's the reason why you are blindly supporting you sister, you dam if you wanna see me live i can give you my address, so you know i'm 1 million times better than all the men you have met and shagged, just stop displaying blantant stupidity online bimbo.
Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by cococandy(f): 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
yeah you know i don't kinda waste my english prowess argueing with a empty headed bimbo like you, because it will only make me stupidier however i believe you are an ibgo girl that's the reason why you are blindly supporting you sister, you dam if you wanna see me live i can give you my address, so you know i'm 1 million times better than all the men you have met and shagged, just stop displaying blantant stupidity online bimbo.

Yea. It really makes you stupidier grin grin grin

No surprise there.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by Moana(f): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
ofcourse you can ne'er see no atom of truth in what i said because you are also a criminal, pathetic animals.
and you are a goat!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by dapsy4u2(m): 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
Damn i don't even know this thot and she's over me like ant on honey, i've already given you the attention you needed now you can go and fûck yourself, i now have that strong hatred for yall unfaithful bítches in that shíthole and anywhere i find you girls, don't even bother to reply me because i won't reply back, fvcking criminals!!

No pun intended! But why don't you be a man, respect yourself and observe what you wrote in the last sentence here and don't REPLY!!!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by IAMBREEZY: 9:04am On Feb 26, 2015
cococandy:

Yea. It really makes you stupidier grin grin grin

No surprise there.
bítch please!
I ain't gat no time for minors, and i can't engage with demented being like you so burger off, i can see ya'll thieving bitches are consolling yourselves with likes, Lmao!
cheesy
Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by IAMBREEZY: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2015
Moana:
and you are a goat!
bítch your generations gonna be a useless bull.
Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by IAMBREEZY: 9:19am On Feb 26, 2015
dapsy4u2:

No pun intended! But why don't you be a man, respect yourself and observe what you wrote in the last sentence here and don't REPLY!!!
i know, i can't let that bítch push me to the wall and i will be looking like a fool, damn that's the last thing i can ever do, the truth is that these bitches on here can't even be my side chick in real life because they are classless and all thiefing bítches, they don't actually know how angry i am Atm, and most of the money that ungrateful bítch stole from me ain't mine, so where would i get $7000 to pay the dude i own the wonga, goddamnit.
Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by Moana(f): 10:17am On Feb 26, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
bítch your generations gonna be a useless bull.
you are trying too hard to pretend to be American, we all know you live in one bush somewhere in the North. Stop embarassing yourself any further
Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by IAMBREEZY: 10:21am On Feb 26, 2015
Moana:
you are trying too hard to pretend to be American, we all know you live in one bush somewhere in the North. Stop embarassing yourself any further
and you see yor miserable life, i'm not a nigerian you fool, and can never be, let lighting destroy you to atoms if you quote me again, thief.
Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by Moana(f): 10:25am On Feb 26, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
and you see yor miserable life, i'm not a nigerian you fool, and can never be, let lighting destroy you to atoms if you quote me again, thief.
yes we all know IAMBREEZY is not a Nigerian but the person behind the moniker is undecided
Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 26, 2015
OP ... Unleashing her n*des online isn't new. Sorry about the cash and gold. Thought you were warned?

Well, click my signature to see what's up.
Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by IAMBREEZY: 10:29am On Feb 26, 2015
Moana:
yes we all know IAMBREEZY is not a Nigerian but the person behind the moniker is undecided
burger off my mentions empty brain bítch, i'm thru with yall low lifers.
Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by IAMBREEZY: 10:35am On Feb 26, 2015
Jhuniyour:
OP ... Unleashing her n*des online isn't new. Sorry about the cash and gold. Thought you were warned?

Well, click my signature to see what's up.
yeah i've now learnt my lesson in a hard way, now i'm gonna keep off from those thieves like plague.
Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by Moana(f): 10:36am On Feb 26, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
burger off my mentions empty brain bítch, i'm thru with yall low lifers.
you are the one saying "burger off" instead of "bugger off" and for some reason im empty brain bitch? well you sir a complete failure in life
Re: A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money by peteruuu(m): 10:22am On Feb 27, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
yeah, thanks.
you're welcome bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Booty By Jennifer Lopez - Why Do Women Complain Bout The Way Men Treat Them? / I Just Finished Having Sex / Woman Tries Advertising Sofa On Facebook, Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.