Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

New Plan To Postpone Elections Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Plan To Postpone Elections Again (54415 Views)

Don’t Shift Elections Again, UN Tells Nigerian Government / INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks / Breaking News: I'd Rather Resign Than Postpone Elections - Prof. Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by NovusHomo(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Abdulsallam Abubakar as Interim President? grin grin grin grin grin

I believe this story because name was dropped. Jonathan is looking for ways to escape Kirikiri prison after looting Nigeria dry.

Now I believe what someone told me that Jonathan plans to move to Ghana after installing

Nemesis is a b1tch grin grin grin

Ghana won't accept him.

1 Like

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by MooreWays: 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
This news lacks merit, absolutly inconsistentant, and full of fake index. Its not to be trusted.
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by eejo(m): 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
fake news but if it is true PDP IS DEAD IN NIGERIA LET US WAIT FOR MARCH 28

1 Like

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by udemzyudex(m): 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
OdaNobunaga:

Is this the original Sincerenigerian; the stunch PDP/GEJ supporter?.
naa...this one is part of APC propaganda,the former Sincernigerian start with a capital S.
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
udemzyudex:
which saharareporter was the first,without saying it,i already know the election will be postpone. Sahara reporters should stop heating the polity..

How did you know it? Nobody was even thinking about postponement until sahara repoters reported it about a months ago. So many PDPi.gs castigated sahara reporters like you just did but they were right after all.

5 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by tsdarkside(m): 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
who the hell is sahara reporter...??this people are useless...always creating confusion the ol time,,,

1 Like

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Shiifi(m): 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
cluelessness x fast killing than ebola
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by TheOtherview: 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
Don't tell me some of u are just getting wind of this information.I read about this secret plot on this forum last week.So this is actually an underground scheme even after Jonathan denied this claim a few days ago ,saying that such a plot cannot happen & elections must be conducted on the scheduled date.With the evidence of one or two ex-military heads exposing this plot,I come to take Jonathan as a liar.

15 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by pring: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
Watch boko haram intensify there killings in the coming weeks so that Jonathan will say Nigeria is at war.
Watch people coming to AIT to sell another shift of Election.
Reson why will Buhari be killing his Northern stonghold of votes? Or election boycott of his strong hold? No he can not be behind the killings.
Then reson why can jonathan well equipped the military to fight boko haram?
PDP is Boko haram and Boko haram is PDP. ...Andrew Azazi..... NSA

16 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
I am ready for the interim govt job. appoint me sir #GEJ
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by doctokwus: 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
notoriousbabe:
omo toto na bastaard
That is ehn!What that thing will cause has not been fully researched.
But come to think of it,if not for the simpleton GEJ is,he has everything to have any lady of his choice,even if he wants to be changing them daily (apologies to all decent ladies out there). Unless diezanni has gone to 'cook him' with a mixture of ogogoro and toto water. tongue

2 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Truckpusher(m): 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
sincerenigerian:

You are insane!
Believing that Jonathan would walk upto one of the Northern oligarchs and an ex General to head an interim government is classic insanity my friend.

You APC dunce are the insane people here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by ChinemeOkpan: 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
pring:
Watch boko haram intensify there killings in the coming weeks so that Jonathan will say Nigeria is at war.
Watch people coming to AIT to sell another shift of Election.
Reson why will Buhari be killing his Northern stonghold of votes? Or election boycott of his strong hold? No he can not be behind the killings.
Then reson why can jonathan well equipped the military to fight boko haram?
PDP is Boko haram and Boko haram is PDP. ...Andrew Azazi..... NSA

No controversy

Gbagbo Ebele Jonathan will go down

3 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by aLgoridim(m): 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
In every rumor there is an iota of truth. My fellow nigerians, I hope you are not sleeping.

#NigeriaMustChange

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by udemzyudex(m): 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
sincerenigerian:

How did you know it? Nobody was even thinking about postponement until sahara repoters reported it about a months ago. So many PDPi.gs castigated sahara reporters like you just did but they were right after all.
oga if u didn't see the postponement coming then u must av been sleeping on a long thing. In fact if INEC had went on to hold the election,we would have been hearing a different story now,some of the card readers where not working,it was that same week of election they started their training,and millions of people have not yet collected their PVC.. If u didn't see it coming without anybody telling u,then its because u don't want a free and fair election...

1 Like

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Raymondgabriel(m): 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
This report is very funny! Handing over to an interim govt is the funniest part! Who would jettison the opportunity to rule nigeria 4 the next 4yrs just 4 an interim govt! A sitting president is scared of opposition in nigeria? Seems they havnt been following nigerian politics!!

2 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by NovusHomo(m): 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
tit:
Buhari wants to divide this country?
why is he bringing politics and ethnicity to the body polity?

I want to believe you are just being funny. Am I right?

1 Like

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by OdaNobunaga(m): 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
udemzyudex:
naa...this one is part of APC propaganda,the former Sincernigerian start with a capital S.

ok thanks Bro, i 've been wondering.
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by whizpet: 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
This man is so desperate to reatain the presidency, why on earth will he be toying with Nigerians? All I know is that we shoulding the counting down! #GMB all the way, SaI Baba!!

2 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by lanreni: 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
ichidodo:
Highly improbable if you ask me about this latest propaganda from APC mouth organ....Because Diezani has got more than 35 days to cover her tracks and this election can't be postponed any further as May 29 remains sacrosanct.Let us dismiss this as APC's tactics to drum up sentiments against PDP....

Did you read the whole post at all? smh! angry

1 Like

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by TBrownAuto(m): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
Niwdog:
Na only negative and false news, saharia they get about jonathan.
Fake news
Na freedom of press na em dey caux am

fake news with names mention, are you stupid its amazing
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by pring: 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sahara Reporters has insiders in FG.
I now believe then more than ever.
They were the first to tell us that the February elections will be shifted by 6 weeks and then 6 months or interim govt for about a month now.
look at the events playing out.
Goodluck is indeed a Badluck.
God forbid.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by NovusHomo(m): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
ichidodo:
Highly improbable if you ask me about this latest propaganda from APC mouth organ....Because Diezani has got more than 35 days to cover her tracks and this election can't be postponed any further as May 29 remains sacrosanct.Let us dismiss this as APC's tactics to drum up sentiments against PDP....

Are you sure? The evidence is never totally erased, not in this age of cyber-everything.
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Nigeriasam: 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
tit:
Buhari wants to divide this country?
why is he bringing politics and ethnicity to the body polity?
you should b living right inside CAVE. U are not fit for human assembly.

5 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by jaybee(f): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
adrainuche:
Sahara na who dey give una all this news ??

if you ever played football and you know what is called close-marking, then that is what the game is called. GEJ and his cohorts are given a close marking now. every move they make is being monitored for their legendary mischief.

5 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Sunymoore(m): 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
GEJ the fucktarddd. You cannot delay destinity, your asss will be surely kicked to kirikiri maximun prison

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Uncletony(m): 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Obasanjo has the facts in front of him and he has shared it with few others. Nigeria is expected to be hot for Jonathan for the next five weeks.

Are u alright?!
Do u drink kerosine?..
Do u eat feaces?!
Are u bipolar?!.
Answer honestly ...
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by free2ryhme: 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
Let Jonathan, PDP and Allison Madueke roast in fire. We will keep our ears to the ground to capture the conversation with the legislators. We hereby advise every senators and members house of reps to secretly record every discussions that occur between them and Jonathan's team just similar to Ekiti recordings of riggings. Make sure you release all the recordings to the public. This will help Nigerians confirm their real enemies.

4 Likes

Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by NovusHomo(m): 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
notoriousbabe:
Gbagbo Ebele Jonathan{GEJ} sai gbagbo grin

Seconded! grin grin
Thirded! grin grin grin
Re: New Plan To Postpone Elections Again by Orikinla(m): 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
I am not surprised.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi / This Is Why Nigeria Was Handed Over To The North By Britain In 1960 - FFK / People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.