Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food (18944 Views)

Photos Of When Strange Things Happen To Our Food / Can You Eat This Strange Cassava? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by cyara(f): 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
I came back from church boiled rice and spaghetti with an egg, dished out my food and quickly pulled off my clothes and balanced to eat. I had already eaten a quarter of the food when I noticed something black beside my meat. I pushed the meat aside to find out what it was, low and behold I saw a giant spider beside the meat. I almost threw up.

So nairalanders what strange things have you seen or mistakenly eaten in your food?
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Gboliwe: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
cyara:
I came back from church boiled rice and spaghetti with an egg, dished out my food and quickly pulled off my clothes and balanced to eat. I had already eaten a quarter of the food when I noticed something black be side my meat. I pushed the meat aside to find out what it was, low and behold I saw a giant spider beside the meat. I almost threw up.
So nairalanders what strange things have you seen or mistakenly eaten in your food?

Strange! What I find strangest is that your egg changed to meat. tongue I guess the spaghetti was trying to change to chicken too before you cut it short and it became a spider. grin

One reason why I don't like egusi soup is that back then in the refectory in secondary school, I saw a big cockroach in my plate. That was after I had eaten a ball or two. I threw up and ever since, that singular event is on replay each time I have a bowl of egusi soup in front of me. Ewwwww

107 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by daxon001(m): 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
Somtimes bae,u just av 2 keep wateva u'v experienced 2 urself and not bring it here cos u'll b addin 2 d useless thread dat abound here already.api sunday! wink

10 Likes

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by eigmaticme: 9:15am On Feb 16, 2015
daxon001:
Somtimes bae,u just av 2 keep wateva u'v experienced 2 urself and not bring it here cos u'll b addin 2 d useless thread dat abound here already.api sunday! wink

Jeez

1 Like

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by politricks: 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dead fish ...and i ate it with the food.

22 Likes

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by CharlieMaria(m): 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
EXTRA MEAT grin
MEANWHILE NO PINSHURE?? tongue

12 Likes

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by emmykk(m): 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Perewinkle

1 Like

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by gen2briz(m): 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Can't remember
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Bonapart(m): 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Cocroach and one bitter little insect

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Burger01(m): 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
In my salad lapache food, ehn, I found picture of Jonathan looking ever clueless and confused.tongue

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by lordprosh(m): 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Never experienced such..always careful with what I eat

1 Like

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by femi4: 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
cyara:
I came back from church boiled rice and spaghetti with an egg, dished out my food and quickly pulled off my clothes and balanced to eat. I had already eaten a quarter of the food when I noticed something black beside my meat. I pushed the meat aside to find out what it was, low and behold I saw a giant spider beside the meat. I almost threw up.

Picture of the food?

Picture of you removing your clothes?

Picture of the giant spider?
Else

Idontbelivit

27 Likes

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by garokabir: 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Fly and cocroach

2 Likes

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by UyiIredia(m): 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Cockroach.
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by cyara(f): 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
femi4:
Picture of the food?
Picture of you removing your clothes?

Picture of the giant spider?
Else

Idontbelivit

Blessed are those who believe without seeing

3 Likes

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by DukeNija(m): 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
Coincidentally, I found a dead fly in the food i sent our driver to buy this morning. angry angry angry
The end of Mamaput!!

4 Likes

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by jaykaylegend(m): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Pishures of you removing the 'strange thing' or throwing up OR

You know the drill

1 Like

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by seuncyber(m): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Noting cause I stay in France

7 Likes

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Godfullsam(m): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
I once saw a live worm inside a gala I bought in a traffic jam. Mehnn undecided , I said I would never eat gala again but hmmm.. lipsrsealed
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by IVORY2009(m): 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
cyara:

Picture of you wen you took of your clothes/ eating or I dont believe.

Nairaland lacks front page topics?

1 Like

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by MizMyColi(f): 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hair and Eyelashundecided

1 Like

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by MZdamola(f): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
Gboliwe:

Strange! What I find strangest is that your egg changed to meat. tongue I guess the spaghetti was trying to change to chicken too before you cut it short and it became a spider. grin

One reason why I don't like egusi soup is that back then in the refectory in secondary school, I saw a big cockroach in my plate. That was after I had eaten a ball or two. I threw up and ever since, that singular event is on replay each time I have a bowl of egusi soup in front of me. Ewwwww
grin egg and meat story grin

4 Likes

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by CharlieMaria(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
seuncyber:
Noting cause I stay in France
PICTURE OF YOU IN FRANCE OR...........

7 Likes

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Richy4(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
I hated beans because of those black pests. That's why I don't really eat beans

1 Like

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Amadaz(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
Pubic hair
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
undecided

Prettythicksme

The perfect stalker
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by MZdamola(f): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
MizMyColi:
Hair and Eyelashundecided
Lol.. that's like d most common substance mistakenly found in food
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by andymofia(m): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
and it made frontpage

1 Like

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Ekeke1(m): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
Very Big house rat.

1 Like

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by ladyabadi(f): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
Green fried fish, room service
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Jokay07(m): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
When i found part of the tore obasanjo's membership card in my food grin

5 Likes

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
Wall gecko !!!

I thought it was extra meat and It was when used spoon to "divide" the "meat".............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Prepare Prawn Soup (opuru Fulou) / Which Of These Is Your Least preferred? / Moi Moi Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Moi Moi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.