Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food (18941 Views)

Photos Of When Strange Things Happen To Our Food / Can You Eat This Strange Cassava? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by sod09(m): 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
Kitty cat lipsrsealed....I ate it all
But later throw up

1 Like

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by whytepawn1(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
those days when men were still boys I found a fish hook.... yes I mean a fish hook inside the head of a fish I was devouring with such gusto and alacrity... funny enough I kept the hook as a souvenir.
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by coolxpat(m): 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
angry My mum chew colanut and put the remenant inside my tea cup (old people style). It was too late b4 I notice sm particles after I made my beverage wit 2 tea bags thinking there was a breakage.
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by FredHandsome(m): 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Godfullsam:
I once saw a live worm inside a gala I bought in a traffic jam. Mehnn undecided , I said I would never eat gala again but hmmm.. lipsrsealed
Check expiry dates first or eat at ur own peril!
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by dOnLarich: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
femi4:
Picture of the food?

Picture of you removing your clothes?

Picture of the giant spider?
Else

Idontbelivit wedontbelivit
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by handsome86(m): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Stock fish hook.
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by donlyone(m): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
During my youth service in Anambra I found a very big HOOK AND LINE in my 'Onubu soup', I just hid it from other customers and took it to the back show the seller, it happened in my favourite restaurant.

The hook and line must have come from the 'Okporoko' they cooked.

Until that day I had never seen that kind of large hook before, if it were the regular small hook I don't know what would have happened to me
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by FredHandsome(m): 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
Richy4:
I hated beans because of those black pests. That's why I don't really eat beans
grin Broz, if we consider all that stuff, we'd all starve to death... Mine is hilarious, though: once I sight those tiny sprouts on cooked beans, I'm done eating it!
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by FredHandsome(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
coalcoal1:
I went to an eatery recently. I ordered for rice, plantain and meat (take away). I was back in my office eating and by the time the food was about half way gone, lo and behold, I found a big cockroach inside. I was really hungry....I just picked out the cockroach and continued eating as if nothing happened

cool
grin That's d spirit: hunger finds no fault with cookery.

2 Likes

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by urchbarbie(f): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lizard tail. Back then in boarding skul, queued for yam n fish sauce. Was very happy when the serving spoon poured out dat slice of sometin wey resemble fish. It was @d point of eating dat I discovered it was d dail of an agama lizard. Funny enuf, its ddnt stop me from queing for my yam n stew till I finished from dat skul.
I miss my shaggy days sha

1 Like

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by olashas(f): 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Amadaz:
Pubic hair
grin grin

What made you conclude it's pubic hair? grin
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by nnamdiosu(m): 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
cyara:

Blessed are those who believe without seeing

really? after you finished telling us you boiled egg them you now said its meat?
me I want picture of the picture of the picture else ......

blessed are those who start a story with egg and finish it with meat. Becos they will not be believed till they present picture wink
cyara:

Blessed are those who believe without seeing

really? after you finished telling us you boiled egg them you now said its meat?
me I want picture of the picture of the picture else ......

blessed are those who start a story with egg and finish it with meat. Becos they will not be believed till they present picture
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by JustCare: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
COCKROACH, cry I actually smashed it with my teeth, fly, hair strands, stones
*still trying to recall*
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Beamborla(f): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Anybody ever tried drinking water from the medium size jerycan and have a mighty lizard accompany the first gulp of water into your mouth with it's head in your mouth and the other body outside wriggling very hard to get out of your mouth?

4 Likes

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
A colleague found CONDOM in egusi soup at our place of work.
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Jennifer89(f): 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Somtimes bae,u just av 2 keep wateva u'v experienced 2 urself and not bring it here cos u'll b addin 2 d useless thread dat abound here already.api sunday! ;

Where is your sense of reasoning? Gosh!!!
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
krall:
Wall gecko !!!

I thought it was extra meat and It was when used spoon to "divide" the "meat".............

Wheeeeew
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by DukeNija(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
marieclare:

Say no to mama put

Yeso, mamaput is so unhygienic, but sometimes we have no choice, esp when in the office and hunger is hovering and blazing cheesy
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by DukeNija(m): 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Beamborla:
Anybody every tried drinking water from the medium size jerycan and have a mighty lizard accompany the first gulp of water into your mouth with it's head in your mouth and the other body outside wriggling very hard to get out of your mouth?

GET OUT OF THIS THREAD B4 I VOMITTTTT cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by pinkshell(f): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
My popsy calls dat extra protein cheesy
Are u a butty?

Richy4:
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by MrAfrica1: 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
One sunday morning, i was asked to heat water for tea. I dint rinse or check the kettle. I just poured water inside and plugged it. When my dad was drinking the tea, he was just complaining that he feels like he is eating a cockroach because the tea had the smell. I quickly went to the kettle and i saw a giant dead cockroach inside. I felt so bad.
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Xionez(m): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Mine was extremely strange.
I had woken up on that faithful day and after going through my schedule and checking by finances for that day, I decided on having something to chow on once I get back from class. Since I was the only one around, I made stew and left it in the fridge.
I had my bath and went for my 8am class. I got there only to find that it would actually hold by 1pm.

I decided to come back prepare rice to go with the stew before I kicked off for the postponed class.
I made the rice and brought out my chilled stew. What greeted me on opening the pot, was a CRISP CHICKEN LAP. shocked shocked shocked !!!
It was brown, thick and golden like the famous World Cup.
I poked it around and determined it to be real and surely containing more than 60g of Protein, it was really strange but no time. Man must chop before all man return from wherever

I quickly made the rice and did the necessary digestion.

It was one of the strangest but welcomed things I have seen.

P.S. Strangely, after eating, I picked up my phone to find 11 missed calls from my flat-mate. Up till this day, I don't know why he called me. undecided
The day I asked, his eyes immediately turned red, so I decided since to bury the matter. Dia is God o!
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
Richy4:
grin Those are the essential vitamins & protein na.
I don't mind so far I don't see them. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by BUSHHUNTER: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
Rotten key in my soup at one canteen in ekiti......annoying part guys at d canteen continue with their food while am busy shouting.
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Bonapart:
Cocroach and one bitter little insect
You tasted it....
So the name of the ant way bitter?
Keele sha
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by laurenjones: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Jokay07:
When i found part of the tore cry obasanjo's membership card in my food grin
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by laurenjones: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Jokay07:
When i found part of the tore tored obasanjo's membership card in my food grin
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by dotunmatthew(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
grin
CharlieMaria:

PICTURE OF YOU IN FRANCE OR...........
hmmmmm..... FRANCE indeed
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Jokay07(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=laurenjones post=30786838][/quote]owk teared'' grin
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by blackbeau1(f): 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
I once found a milipede in my soup
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by yungeez(m): 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
Bonapart:
Cocroach and one bitter little insect
so u even ate the insect
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by DECOtech(m): 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
1988, cockroach in beans

2014, cockroach in moi moi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Prepare Prawn Soup (opuru Fulou) / Which Of These Is Your Least preferred? / Moi Moi Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Moi Moi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.