Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food (18937 Views)

Photos Of When Strange Things Happen To Our Food / Can You Eat This Strange Cassava? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Beamborla(f): 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
chidekings:

this is Suicide
But she's still alive cheesy
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by sucezTP(f): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
There was a time I bought beans from a food vendor on my street, and while eating I found sticks from "chewing stick" in the beans o. That was when I stopped buying foods from food vendors, but now erm erm erm.
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Lianaluv(f): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
Mine was when I bought a bottle of coke,as I was gulping the content,I noticed a creature-like movement. So I pause to check. Lo and behold it was a dead cockroach. I felt like dying that day but thank God am still alive. I wanted to sue coca cola company but I was pleaded to forgive them. I would have been a millionaire today who knows.
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by iphanyiuma(m): 11:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
I came back from work hungry wen out to buy moi moi just to feel good and as I unwrapped it I saw a broken "KNOCKOUT" inside my moi moi...yoruba people lack hygiene.. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by KLand(m): 6:07am On Feb 17, 2015
cyara:
I came back from church boiled rice and spaghetti with an egg, dished out my food and quickly pulled off my clothes and balanced to eat. I had already eaten a quarter of the food when I noticed something black beside my meat. I pushed the meat aside to find out what it was, low and behold I saw a giant spider beside the meat. I almost threw up.

So nairalanders what strange things have you seen or mistakenly eaten in your food?

I once saw fish hook in my food one time. I guess the fisher man forgot to remove the hook after catching the fish, so it ended up in my plate of food. I thank God I had not swallowed it as food before I noticed it. Funny enough, it was a close friend that served me the food. I am sure she didn't know....... The rest is history.
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by harbarzzy(m): 6:59am On Feb 17, 2015
lepasharon:

Twin egg
my wife is heavy thou! Lolzz
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Amadaz(m): 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
Kaymania:

hmmmmm...i am gonn' believe this because someone has said "Blessed are those who believe without seeing"
Lol... U really hv to.
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Amadaz(m): 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
RaphaelOjefo:
how u take know say na pubic hair??...LOL....my bro take am easy grin
My intuition told me that. Lol
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Amadaz(m): 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
olashas:

grin grin

What made you conclude it's pubic hair? grin
My intuition never lie...
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Amadaz(m): 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
Behira:
shocked abeg how did u kno its a pubic hair
It Looked like one. U know its different from the hair on your head.
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Amadaz(m): 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
wallflower:

Nawa for you o, how you take know say na pubic hair?
e get as e be like something wey commot frm that region
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by olashas(f): 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
Amadaz:
My intuition never lie...
Some kind of intuition you have grin
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Slimzjoe(m): 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
Well, I found a dead Fish In My Egusi Soup Thiz Mawning angry
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by dropsolar(f): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
Bought a gala, having eaten it halfway, i found a dead half cockroach.... Which possibly meant i'd eaten the other half. I puked till i could puke no more
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Jennifer89(f): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
who's dis
Common 2 quote,u no fitundecided

Sabi pikin come and teach me as i no fit
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Amadaz(m): 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
olashas:

Some kind of intuition you have grin
Lol... In other news, you're beautiful and I like you.

1 Like

Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by olashas(f): 7:28am On Feb 18, 2015
Amadaz:
Lol... In other news, you're beautiful and I like you.
I know tongue.

Are you a fine guy? angry

grin
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Amadaz(m): 10:41am On Feb 18, 2015
olashas:

I know tongue.

Are you a fine guy? angry

grin
you can check out my profile...
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by olashas(f): 10:47am On Feb 18, 2015
Amadaz:
you can check out my profile...
You are fine sha grin
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by Amadaz(m): 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
olashas:

You are fine sha grin
thank you. So, pls can u PM your contact.
Re: Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food by kilokeys(m): 6:15am On Jun 13, 2015
Fried Mutilated goat on my rice... The stew seemed like its blood.

Gory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Prepare Prawn Soup (opuru Fulou) / Which Of These Is Your Least preferred? / Moi Moi Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Moi Moi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.