Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins (36924 Views)

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins / 9 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Claiming You Are Virgins / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
I was motivated to come up with this write-up by the comments of the ladies on a thread I dropped yesterday. I was so amazed when about 95% of ladies claimed they were virgins.

The importance of virginity cannot be overemphasized any time any day and it's a thing everyone should endeavour to keep for reasons best known to you. The rate at which our ladies claim virgin these days is so alarming and i just shake my head in disdain when I see them use it as a leverage to show purity thereby making others feel intimidated

I personally believe virginity shouldn't be a showcase of holiness or a display of egoistic attitude. When you still have your virginity, it's for your own good and NOT for the benefit of the nation

When guys still have their virginity, hardly would their friends know because they will never show it off, rather they try to hide and pretend they are also BADOOs cheesy in order not to be ridiculed or laughed at. Guys you know that feeling when you claim you are a virgin in the midst of 50 guys.. Greatest height of bashing.. Hehehe cheesy

Note: Don't get this post twisted because this is NOT an attempt to urge those who still have theirs to give it out, so if your comprehension skill is poor pls kindly read all over as many times as possible or better still, ask someone with a better comprehension skill to explain it to you cheesy

Without wasting your time, let's get to business

Just take a deep breath and pls don't read hurriedly cool

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins

1. It's Your Pride Which Other Will Not Benefit From
I was shocked when a lady on my previously created thread was just blabbing " IT'S MY PRIDE & I'M RESERVING IT FOR MY HUSBAND" I mean whose pride should it be ? My own pride ? Smh

In as much as your virginity is only for your own good, then why advertise it to the world because you want them to worship or adore you?

2. You Lose Your Respect
Personally, I love virgins so much and I would really like to have one for myself but my love for a lady head on diminishing return if she claims being a virgin on a public forum. Many ladies claim virgins just to show to people that they are sexually disciplined and pure

3. Your Friend Start Watching Your Movement
If you live in school hostel you should know what I'm talking about. Ladies in the hostel don't like when you pride yourself probably because you still have your virginity, that is, when they talk about sex you keep mute, when they talk about their boyfriends you keep mute because you want to show holiness. This trigger jealousy and they start watching your movement and the moment you are spotted playing a dirty game, they would mock you to the extent that you would feeling like packing out of the hostel.

4. It Shows You Are Immature
A mature lady doesn't announce her virginity, she rather keeps quiet. She talks and mingle with those who have lost theirs without discriminating., Only an immature lady would squeeze their like face as if she has yoyo bitters in their mouths the moment sex discussion comes up

5. When You Are In Rome You Do Like Romans
Just as the Bible has made us understand that you should sometimes do like sinners and mingle with them if you really to draw them to Christ. That is, when you are in the people who have lost theirs, it's even better to pretend you have also lost yours in order not to make them feel intimidated. . It was so disgusting a lady seek advice on what to do because a guy dumped her after getting under her skirt, only for a lady to storm on the thread and started claiming she would never open her legs for any man. Isn't that annoying ?

6. You Would Be Tagged A Liar
My research has shown that the number of non-virgin definitely out weigh that one the virgins ( I don't want you to believe this assertion). Why claim a virgin when you know that people would doubt it ? It's better you avoid saying it

7. People Might Not Hype You
Many ladies display their virginity status so as to make people see them as a different and rare creature. I'm sorry you might just be seen as that person who was fortunate due to lack of opportunity

8. Not everybody Is Obsessed With Virgins
The fact that you claim a virgin doesn't mean a guy would be gracing the floor. Virgin is not what some watch out for in choosing a life partner

9. You Are Tagged A Pretender
If you are not tagged a liar you are likely to be tagged a pretender so what's the essence of claiming a virgin when you know that people would call you a pretender. It's better to not to talk about it at all than claim it

Written by: Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/02/why-ladies-should-avoid-claiming-they.html
cheesy

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by freshness2020: 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
If truly ♈όϋ are...keep the flag flying!
Its a pride!

11 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by ArchEnemy(m): 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
The sad part is claiming to be one if you are not. If you re truly one....keep on being one till you get married

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
Who wants to bet? This post will hit front page

5 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by wemmy01(m): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
i will comment later, let me book dis space be4 reading

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
I love this a lot! kiss kiss
When I hear ladies scream off their heads that they're virgins, it makes me want to forget a brick in their face

No true virgin will go about broadcasting it.
You're a virgin, thats good for you. Now STFU -_-

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
Number ten please

Not everyone is virgin freak e.g ipledge to Nigeria and Iraq

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Viktoh(m): 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
grin
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by ireneony(f): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
This is so true ..
Most of them have screwed more d1cks offline

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by marvelousabah(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ipledge:
Number ten please
gringrin..na em trade mark
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by STARSHYNE(f): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
Number 9 is so true
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
Rubbish thread.

Hey if you're still virgin, be proud. If they laugh at you, say 'I can be like you overnight, but you'll never be like me again.'

Showcase Your Purity.
Ignore All Idíots.

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by sallysalsa09: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
Why are naira land guys so obsessed with virginity. undecided.
One would think you are on some kinda quest.
Toseyntoomuch hmmmmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
A thread I created yesterday motivated me to come up with this write-up. I was so amazed to see about 95% ladies on the thread claimed they were virgins.

The importance of virginity cannot be overemphasized any time any day and it's a thing everyone should endeavour to keep for reasons best known to you. The rate at which our ladies claim virgin these days is so alarming and i just shake my head in disdain when I see them use it as a leverage to show purity thereby making others feel intimidated

I personally believe virginity shouldn't be a showcase of holiness or a display egoistic attitude. When you still have your virginity, it's for your own good and NOT for the benefit of the nation

When guys still have their virginity, hardly would their friends know because they will never show it off, rather they try to hide and pretend they are also BADOOs cheesy in order not to be ridiculed or laughed at. Guys you know that feeling when you claim you are a virgin in the midst of 50 guys.. Greatest height of bashing.. Hehehe cheesy

Note: Don't get this post twisted because this is NOT an attempt to urge those who still have theirs to give it out, so if your comprehension skill is poor pls kindly read all over as many times as possible or better still, ask someone with a better comprehension skill to explain it to you cheesy

Without wasting your time, let's get to business

Just take a deep breath and pls don't read hurriedly cool

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins

1. It's Your Pride Which Other Will Not Benefit From
I was shocked when a lady on my previously created thread was just blabbing " IT'S MY PRIDE" I mean whose pride should it be ? My own pride ? Smh

In as much as your virginity is only for your own good, then why advertise it to the world because you want them to worship or adore you?

2. You Lose Your Respect
Personally, I love virgins so much and I would really like to have one for myself but my love for a lady head on diminishing return if she claims being a virgin on a public forum. Many ladies claim virgins just to show to people that they are sexually disciplined and pure

3. Your Friend Start Watching Your Movement If you live in school hostel you should know what I'm talking about. Ladies in the hostel don't like when you pride yourself probably because you still have your virginity, that is, when they talk about sex you keep mute, when they talk about their boyfriends you keep mute because you want to show holiness. This trigger jealousy and they start watching your movement and the moment they spotted playing a dirty game, they would mock you to the extent that you would feeling like packing out of the hostel.

4. It Shows You Are Immature
A mature lady doesn't announce her virginity, she rather keeps quiet. She talks and mingle with those who have lost theirs without them noticing, rather than those immature ones who squeeze their like face as if they have yoyo bitters in their mouths the moment someone brings up a sex topic

5. When You Are In Rome You Do Like Romans
Just as the Bible has made us understand that you should sometimes do like sinners and mingle with them if you really to draw them to Christ. That is, when you are in the people who have lost theirs, it's even better to pretend you have also lost yours in order not to make them feel intimidated. . It was so disgusting a lady seek advice on what to do because a guy dumped her after getting under her skirt, only for a lady to storm on the thread and started claiming she would never open her legs for any man. Isn't that annoying ?

6. You Would Be Tagged A Liar
My research has shown that the number of non-virgin definitely out weigh that one the virgins ( I don't want you to believe this assertion). Why claim a virgin when you know that people would doubt it ? It's better you avoid saying it

7. People Might Not Hype You
Many ladies display their virginity status so as to make people see them as a different and rare creature. I'm sorry you might just be seen as that person who was fortunate due to lack of opportunity

8. Not everybody Is Obsessed With Virgins
The fact that you claim a virgin doesn't mean a guy would be gracing the floor. Virgin is not what some watch out for in choosing a life partner

9. You Are Tagged A Pretender
If you are not tagged a liar you are likely to be tagged a pretender so what's the essence of claiming a virgin when you know that people would call you a pretender. It's better to not to talk about it at all than claim it

Written by: Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/02/why-ladies-should-avoid-claiming-they.html
don't agree with this one bit,there is always pride in been a Virgin.

11 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
sallysalsa09:
Why are naira land guys so obsessed with virginity. undecided.
One would think you are on some kinda quest.
Toseyntoomuch hmmmmm
because Nairaland girls will always want us believe they virgin,even if u see dick for their Lobito,they will tell u it's corn shaft

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Trending(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
spreads mat..

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by countsparrow: 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
I know say dis thread go wan hit frontpage, so make I warn all Dis mods dem b4 e reach... If e enter FP, I go full nairaland wit pic of my gbolaka..

Emusmith and Tosyne in as much as una be cool guys, I no like as una topic dey enter FP anyhow, so if dis one sef enter, na wahala o...

Signed...
CountSparrow a beefin nairalander
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by malonephill(m): 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Number 8 ehn! Have said once on this forum, start forming been virgin, if I find out you're virgin after our marriage...will divorce you asap
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by LewisO: 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Please can someone tell me how much GEJ pays Virgin ladies every month? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lamispaco:
Bros pls help me take down the long post you quoted

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros pls help me take down the long post you quoted
lol..sorry bro
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by ritababe(f): 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
Am a virgin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lamispaco:
nobody is disputing that fact but there is also pride in keeping it to yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by chibwike(m): 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ipledge:
because Nairaland girls will always want us believe they virgin,even if u see dick for their Lobito,they will tell u it's corn shaft
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by chibwike(m): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
ritababe:
Am a virgin grin
why?
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by ronald4lif(m): 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
I keep wondering how does one being a virgin makes them better off than non virgins. You're a virgin and who cares. Does it pay bills? Why tryna force it down people's throats. They keep saying trash like I am reserving it for my husband and he ll appreciate me more for it, whereas their to-be husbands are somewhere screwing different punnys grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lamispaco:
lol..sorry bro
So pls modify the post and take down the long post to avoid derailing
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
@tosyne2much let them keep claiming virgin.....For Men our virginity is natural after sexing the so called virgins we can still claim our virginity but they cant.....Men virginity is Eternal

But honestly most guys run from virgins

Listening to Yo Gotti "Men Lie Women lie"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by jmoore(m): 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
Freedom of expression.
Why must you shut up a virgin for revealing her status?

If some folks discuss how they fuc* anyhow. Why should that of a virgin be different, huh? She is free to talk about her lifestyle.

One of the most ridiculous statements I have heard for many years is that "no true virgin reveals his or her status". What a lie from the pit of hell!!
The devil is not happy with true virgins who reveal themselves.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by englishmart(m): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
Tosyne how far?
Oboy that my babe wey dey form hard to get don finally fall o. Just because she hear say I win 1m for sports betting. She wan wreck me like miley Cyprus

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by MizMyColi(f): 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
I personally don't see a big deal if a person claims he or she is one, however, it is better to be discreet with such details, imo

What stinks and gives me the impression a person is towing the path of self aggrandizement and delusion is when he/she gives off this vibe of discrimination by putting on this garb of self-righteousness, more like "I better pass you" --- too bad.

If you're a virgin, please keep at it. If you feel it's not time to go all the way, don't let anyone induce you to.

If you're not a virgin and it bothers you that you've not been living right, it is never too late to make amends.
It is a thing of bravery to be a person who has gone all the way sexually and then you decide to stay away from it.

If you don't care about virginity or see no big deal in being a sexually active person, good! It's your life!

I'm of the strong conviction though, that there is a spirit in man, the inspiration of the almighty gives him understanding, of what is right, of what is wrong.

In the end; to each, his own path.

7 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by haryormeedeh(f): 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lamispaco:
he isn't saying there is no pride in it, but most girls have this holier than thou attitude because they are still virgins. And most of them are still Virgins because they were well protected and had no cause to lose it, not because they really wanted to be

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jane Mena Shares 10 Years Throwback Photos / Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? / Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.