Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,962 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! (42994 Views)

4 Foolish Things You Should Never Be Found Doing / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do / GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
During my sojourn in the Ivory Tower, I knew many guys who had their girlfriends stay with them! The truth is that any girl that brings her stuffs to stay in your house in school must have a secrete plan. Now, you ain't married yet she stays with you in your one-room apartment or probably, a bed-sitter. You may think you are having a swell time, but my guy, let me tell you, you are definitely in for it!!! When a guy allows his girlfriend to stay with him in school, he is bound to do the following 5 foolish things:

1) You spend the hard-earned money of your parents or guardians to rent an apartment and she packs in. She will save the money that has been given to her and use it to better her life! You go dey there dey form 'married man' grin I guess you have never worked for money before so you don't freaking know what it means to cough out thousands or hundreds of thousands to rent an apartment! I know guys who wouldn't allow their younger ones stay with them in school, but dem fit pay continuously for an apartment for dem and their girlfriends from 100L to final year. What a pity!!!

2) You start feeding her! Deh say small pikin wey wan carry e papa for shoulder, na big blokos go suffocate am!!! grin When you decide to live like a married man, you must also accept the responsibilities of a married man! Simple. How can you be taking care of somebody when you are still being taken care of? I don't get it. Most girls who find themselves in such position would definitely pray it lasts till they sit for their degree exams! She buys Brazilian hairs, jewelry, shoes, bags, clothes, etc with her up-keep money grin And you? You use yours to buy breads, fry eggs and make tea for the both of you! Not forgetting that her friends will still come and eat. When will you have sense then?

3) If both of you are in the same dept., you end up doing assignments for her, writing tests and exams for her! Didn't God give her brain? There's a high possibility that she would graduate with a 2.1 and you, a 2.2 or a 3rd class because God must surely punish you for cheating and impersonatinggrin

4) You lose your privacy and the opportunity to interact and associate with other reasonable, focused and ambitious students on campus! Your friends take precaution before they visit you. You are stuck with just one person. Why do you think young people are always encouraged to reach out to and make friends with members of the opposite sex far from the time they would be getting married? I ask you, Papa Lotanna!!! Yes, that's who you aregrin since you have decided to get married in school without the knowledge of your parents. That's why I still prefer private universities. Things like cohabiting hardly take place!

5) Foolishly thinking that both of you will get married at last! Most of the guys I knew personally in the university who cohabited with their girlfriends were later dumped or jilted after graduation. Reason: those girls would not want to lose their privacy normally living with a guy from 100L to final year but they decided to cohabit to save their resources and live on the guys' resourcesgrin I told you, these girls have plans and you are not part of their plans...just one of the steps on the ladder for those plans to be achieved!!! So when will you have sense, I asked again?

Go to school, study very hard, learn a trade or skill as you are schooling. Make adequate plans for life after graduation. Stop making marriage plans with your that babe that cohabits with you. If you do, you do, you either day-dreaming or living in a fool's paradise! You are free to have girlfriend because you are mature but don't allow them cohabit with you!

A word is enough for the wise...peace to ya' all.
Happy Sunday!!!

181 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Happy Sunday....after reading thru ur energy sucking write-up,am sorry to annouce to u that all u wrote is pure bullcrap....

If u haven't done it don't write abt it.....

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Ukemesen(m): 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nice 1......How I wish de'll hear!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
kallmemrB:
Happy Sunday....after reading thru ur energy sucking write-up,am sorry to annouce to u that all u wrote is pure bullcrap....

If u haven't done it don't write abt it.....
A word is enough for the wise! I will swallow my pride for ur insult but I still remain who I am.

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ukemesen:
Nice 1......How I wish de'll hear!!!
Thanks a lot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by AfricanApple(f): 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
one word for such people: MUGUS

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by pweetixandy: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
Mcheew..mind ur business jare,as long as they are not spending ur money,living in ur house or eating ur food. YOLO

7 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by freshness2020: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
A Very free Action but costly at the same time!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
pweetixandy:
Mcheew..mind ur business jare,as long as they are not spending ur money,living in ur house or eating ur food. YOLO
It seems you are cohabiting with a boy in school. I go tell ya papa grin

25 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
freshness2020:
A Very free Action but costly at the same time!
They will never learn, bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by freshness2020: 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
Rapmoney:

They will never learn, bro.
God will help us all...wetin déy sweet well well déy kill sharp sharp!

6 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Egomah(m): 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Interesting, I learned a lot from your post

4 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Elvin247(m): 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
They do it in exchange for free punnany... What else?

5 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
Egomah:
Interesting, I learned a lot from your post
Thanks. peeps like u keep us going smiley

5 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Nairalander01: 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
OP You forget to add that the guys end up packing carry overs with bagco bag. grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nairalander01:
You forget to add that you end up packing carry overs with bagco bag.
My guy, Chibueze get 21 accumulated carry-overs right from 100L to 400L studying Mechanical Engineering because of this! grin

27 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
Elvin247:
They do it in exchange for free punnany... What else?
Am sure their parents didn't send them to school to engage in unnecessary sexual activities

3 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Genea(f): 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
mmmm am coming bk
Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
lol dat shiit crayy. the fooliishness isnt only exhibited by the guys alone, they both get used and dumped at the end of the day. its more lyk a parasitic relationship

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by dwilliams: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
OP stop taking weed b4 u post from a co-
weed smoker

2 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
dwilliams:
OP stop taking weed b4 u post from a co-
weed smoker
Omo, u are on ur own o! I don't know where they sell weed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
prettyboi1989:
lol dat shiit crayy. the fooliishness isnt only exhibited by the guys alone, they both get used and dumped at the end of the day. its more lyk a parasitic relationship
Parasitic? Yeah, with the babe sucking the guy dry.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Medunah: 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
To each his own abeg, mind ur own business undecided

7 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
Medunah:
To each his own abeg, mind ur own business undecided
That is the problem with most Nigerians! They won't learn. Am sure you are guilty of this. Don't ruin the life of that young man!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by DuchessLily(f): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
Wa ka Jó gbe in sch!

U were sent to sch to study not marry

9 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
Rapmoney:

Parasitic? Yeah, with the babe sucking the guy dry.
yea, d guy go also nak d babe scatter. d yeye girl go still come dey form packagin for boiz outside lyk say she b one hottie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by Rapmoney(m): 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
prettyboi1989:

yea, d guy go also nak d babe scatter. d yeye girl go still come dey form packagin for boiz outside lyk say she b one hottie.
The guy sees it that he is gaining, having easy access to sex because sex is overrated in our society. What a pity!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by ellahzy(f): 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nice Points, OP

................Nice points

5 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by hatux: 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
*spreads mat*

2 Likes

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by spanzed(m): 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
Intersting....where are the baba lotanna in the house grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!! by naijaboiy: 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
And the only thing the girls(wives) have to offer is just to open their legs grin

Married couple without pikin cheesy

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago / ::: Funny Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During An Examination::: ( Pics) / Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.