Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) (56971 Views)

This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by walemoney007(m): 8:56am On Feb 16, 2015
[

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Capitano1(m): 8:58am On Feb 16, 2015
Why can't i see the photo na ,or has my iPhone gone blind over night

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Queendo(f): 8:58am On Feb 16, 2015
Are u drunk or high on something?

Holywizard:
Ashawo Yoruba!!! She don chop army man money finish & she no wan give him Toto. She get luck say de man no rape her join. Stup1d yoruba girl!!!!
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by adorable29(f): 8:59am On Feb 16, 2015
Aprime:

And that's because NIGERIA is Uncivilized.

No pot-bellied-Nigerian like officcer can try this and go scot free in Britain, UAE or the States. The largest bank of black race is just a bunch of uncultured people - 9JA.

With the comments on here, you can not be far from the truth! Some of them have stone-aged-cave-man-mentality!

Again, it may just be that they are mostly illiterate and lack exposure!
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 16, 2015
....If this happened.

While some are busy asking around for a full story, they seem to have forgotten that whatever a civilian could have done to a soldier, he has no right to raise hands on the civilian. Some comments here make me believe that the barbarity that the soldiers have always meted out on us has gone past the physical level, and is now psychological. Why not? When some oof us have the feeling that these animal soldiers have any right to raise their hands on us and do what they want - even when trivial arguments happen.

Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by airlord2020: 8:59am On Feb 16, 2015
Mod please delete this post so that jobseekers will not be misled angry

NCSRECUITMENT:
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE RECRUITMENT FORM
(REPLACEMENT FORM) IS CURRENTLY ON SALES,2015/
2016 RECRUITMENT TRAINING OF THE SERVICE IS
CURRENTLY GOING ON.....CALL CUSTOM MR Peter ON
08107045461 FOR HELP AND INFO QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
ARE;O,LEVEL, NCE, ND, OND, HND, BSC.ALL INTERESTED
APPLICANTS ARE TO VISITOUR WEBSITE OR CONTACT CUSTOM
MR. Peter FOR INQUIRIES CONTACT THE RECRUITMENT
OFFICE ON PHONE: 08107045461 hurry up and pickup your
form before the closing date
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by ladyabadi(f): 9:00am On Feb 16, 2015
I for one do not condole voilence on women but looking at the victim in question, her lips tells a lot about her altitude. We ladies sometimes run our mouth like public tap. Who in Nigeria do not know that no one is allowed to work so close to a mere military post. Thats what you get when you do busy body and sharp mouth.

1 Like

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by r33d(m): 9:00am On Feb 16, 2015
VolvoS60:

^^^^
From your profile pic it appears you are female. (Although anybody could claim to be anybody online. undecided). I just had to take a look to find out how someone claiming to be female could describe the purported assault of another female in such a casual manner.

If indeed you are female then you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself. A news story describes the alleged assault of another female and the best you can do is say she must have done something to deserve it. undecided

Take a good hard look at yourself. angry And clean out that potty mouth while you are at it. angry

Thank you joor. We are not in a military regime. The way the military abuses power and go scot free in this country will never be justified. The Apo Six saga is almost a dead case now...so sad, and many other unfortunate cases. This is not the best that our country can offer. I believe in a better Nigeria. You should too!
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by adorable29(f): 9:01am On Feb 16, 2015
walemoney007:
u are a foolish person,,if u are close to me I would av broken a bottle on ur head dog,,tell us d tribe ur crazy fada is from..may thunder strike any foolish moderator dat hide my comment

Don't you get it? This is what he wanted. And you are giving it to the slowpoke on a platter of gold. It will have been better to ignore the imbe!!!

1 Like

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by BabaO2: 9:01am On Feb 16, 2015
Nigerian soldiers are weak minded and too lazy, they not professional that is why they can be bullied any how like Fayose was lashing out at a Nigerian Army General to rig election for him and Jonathan just because of money
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Ushiefrank(m): 9:03am On Feb 16, 2015
dkronicle:
Is dat igbati ?
NOOOO igbarun ni
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by isan(m): 9:09am On Feb 16, 2015
She steal nih?
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by kenlash1(m): 9:13am On Feb 16, 2015
These men in uniforms are jst cowards that derive pleasure from oppressing civilians. I was almost lynched by one on Saturday night if I did not resort to d good old " I'm sorry sir!!!". I ve seen where an okada man was told to suck d boobs of a lady dt was accused of dressing indecently. Its a big shame
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by louiskay(m): 9:16am On Feb 16, 2015
even with all the battering, she still dey pose snap pix
girls sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Profkunlexxy(m): 9:16am On Feb 16, 2015
ritababe:
Tell us the whole story..

I believe she did something thats why they treat her fuckup
you want to know the story
the army officer called the lady and ask her for sexual harassment but the lady disapproves it,dis put the army into shame.He then decided to threat her fuckup
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by reaky(m): 9:17am On Feb 16, 2015
That's why I love Russians
They will write it boldly
Нет нарушитель = NO TRESPASS
Нарушители будут расстреляны = VAIOLATORS WILL BE SHOT

Try to trespass and you get a head shot angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Islie: 9:17am On Feb 16, 2015
laykorn:
....If this happened.

While some are busy asking around for a full story, they seem to have forgotten that whatever a civilian could have done to a soldier, he has no right to raise hands on the civilian. Some comments here make me believe that the barbarity that the soldiers have always meted out on us has gone past the physical level, and is now psychological. Why not? When some oof us have the feeling that these animal soldiers have any right to raise their hands on us and do what they want - even when trivial arguments happen.

Ayamlaykorn

Thanks for the words....... The army is a well discipline profession and such action by any officer is barbaric and uncalled for

This is what you get when the military is politicize and bullying by them haven't being punished except for some high profile cases
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by marvelousabah(m): 9:17am On Feb 16, 2015
nwaanambra1:

NO MATTER WHAT SHE DID TO HIM! I REPEAT NO MATTER WHAT SHE DID TO HIM, HE HAS NO RIGHT TO TOUCH HER! EVEN IF SHE SLAPPED HIM, THE HIGHEST HE CAN DO IS TO REPORT HER TO THE POLICE AND THE POLICE WILL CHARGE HER TO COURT FOR ASSAULT! THE OFFICER IS TRAINED TO KILL - THE CONSTITUTION FORBIDS HIM TO TOUCH A CIVILIAN!

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY WE HAVE MILITARY ALL OVER THE STREET WITHOUT PASSES AND PERMISSION! BULLYING AND TORMENTING CIVILIANS EVERYWHERE AND YET WHEN THEY SEE BOKO HARAM THEY SH1T THEIR PANTIES!

YESTERDAY SOMEBODY REPORTED THAT A MILITARY GUY WAS AT THE BEACH WITH OTHER CIVILIANS AND BC SOMEBODY EXCUSED HIS GIRL FOR DANCE THEN ALL HELL LET LOOSE! INDISCIPLINE AND CORRUPTION EVERYWHERE!

ALL THIS RUBBISH WILL SOON STOP! WHEN GMB TAKES OVER GOVT THE MILITARY WILL BE QUARANTINED IN THE BARRACKS AND NONE OF THEM CAN STEP OUT OF THE BARRACKS WITHOUT PROPER PASS!

GOD PUNISH ANYBODY THAT OPPOSES GMB TAKING OVER ASO ROCK AND FIXING ALL THIS SH1T! 'NANSENCE!'angry angry
guy..y u leave ur brain,behind

Bfor u come online,WTF ar u talkin self.

He dont have the right to touch her,even if she slap him

Come oo!..waitin all of une for this thread they tink say military be self.

Military personel,tell person.this is military zone.
Instead of her to say,sori my bad,and leave.

She come start they give lectures,as if the personael,no sabi em job(over sabi)
Wen the personel tell her to leave or reciev punishement,at this point she for leave.
But has a person wey no get respect,she come the ask "beat me?",wat is that question sopos to mean.
Is she tryin to tell the militay personel,that she can't do nothin

If na me,i go do worse.

1 Like

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Tonylyte(m): 9:19am On Feb 16, 2015
This is the more reason why we shouldnt allow buhari rule nigeria as president. O.p, u can sue the army and get him pay for damages, probably gets ''de-uniformed'' aswell, yea, jonathan have made it so....i am talking from experience.
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by VolvoS60(m): 9:20am On Feb 16, 2015
ladyabadi:
I for one do not condole voilence on women but looking at the victim in question, her lips tells a lot about her altitude. We ladies sometimes run our mouth like public tap. Who in Nigeria do not know that no one is allowed to work so close to a mere military post. Thats what you get when you do busy body and sharp mouth.

^^^^
shocked

I don't believe it! Is there something in the air or water this morning??

Her lips tell a lot about her attitude?

What is wrong with people? Have we always been like this?

And you claim to be female too? angry

I do not even know where and how to begin to describe who or what you are.

Our journey is long. So very long. sad

2 Likes

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Akalia(m): 9:21am On Feb 16, 2015
ladyabadi:
hey howdy
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Islie: 9:21am On Feb 16, 2015
kenlash1:
These men in uniforms are jst cowards that derive pleasure from oppressing civilians. I was almost lynched by one on Saturday night if I did not resort to d good old " I'm sorry sir!!!". I ve seen where an okada man was told to suck d boobs of a lady dt was accused of dressing indecently. Its a big shame

You mean he was ordered to suck her by the men in uniform

This is quite appalling....
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by tolexy007(m): 9:21am On Feb 16, 2015
dkronicle:
Is dat igbati ?
i guess it is ifoti
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by DaBullIT(m): 9:21am On Feb 16, 2015
Islie:

This is a show of shame from our army to a female civilian.......

This is brutality should not be condole by the authorities on any female

On anyone
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by Tonylyte(m): 9:23am On Feb 16, 2015
Holywizard:
Ashawo Yoruba!!! She don chop army man money finish & she no wan give him Toto. She get luck say de man no rape her join. Stup1d yoruba girl!!!!
Fool! Them say na female army beat her. U don see where your mumu reach? Anu mpama.

1 Like

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by GabrielObinna(m): 9:26am On Feb 16, 2015
Wetin she do na
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by neocortex: 9:28am On Feb 16, 2015
Too many semi-literate personnel in the Nigerian Army, they strike without provocation which is the hallmark of a frustrated life.
I hope the coward soldier end up in jail.

1 Like

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by iykofias(m): 9:28am On Feb 16, 2015
Army molestation on civilians is not corruption. But a commitee wil be setup to look in this - president spokeperson
Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by alexlee50: 9:28am On Feb 16, 2015
ritababe:
Tell us the whole story..

I believe she did something thats why they treat her fuckup
I think something is wrong with your brain.let me rationalise your response.what would she have done that would make them treat her Bleep up? Did she bomb anywhere in nigeria? Or perhaps she was the one that kidnapped the chibok girls? Or perhaps she stole the soldiers manhoood? No, maybe she seized his certificate. What would she have done that deserves this treatment?

3 Likes

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by thimbook2(m): 9:29am On Feb 16, 2015
And would she have needed to do anything wrong for her to be brutalized and disgracefully dealt with in such a manner?

She might have done no more than any tax paying Nigerian would be expected to do in a given situation where you would have to represent and stand up for your rights.

y'all guys should be happy u don't have gun-possession freedom in Naij; u woulda blast all urselves to pieces in no time.

i dare say, with this stories pervading and other cases we've seen, that many Naij Army junior ranks (privates, recruits, lance corporals etc) were drawn from questionable backgrounds, the dregs and scum of society.

They need continuous re-orientation as well plus trainings on civic and societal integration. there ought to be individual personally administered psych evaluations that test not only IQ, but also emotional quotient, empathy etc aiming at correcting dissociative tendencies, apathy, anti-social/sociopathic tendencies etc.

Without all that, you're jst paying some dic.k headed short-fuse, trigger-happy idiots to run y'all around at whim wheneva ur paths cross. Otherwise, why would a Naija soldier always think he oughtta have his way over contitutional laws, rules and regs all the tyme? why would they fink "civilians" are not capable to being dialogued and must always be beaten black and blue and killed for no just cause? why must they always respond with violence in the face of superior logic? Abi, is it every time they're on duty?? embarassed.

Holywizard:
she was beaten by a man. de story is misleading. The motherfucking ashawo sis shared it on twitter so that we could have pity on her low-life dump a$$ sis of hers.
U don kolo sir; infact ur kolo don dey pass tolow-tolow own

@ritababe
wht else are u not telling us? hope ur not one of those slum-type "barrack" babes who would do any thing to defend ur redneck bros and hubbys?

3 Likes

Re: An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) by inosend: 9:36am On Feb 16, 2015
I don't know what the reason for such could have been, but my sincere advise to some Nigerian soldiers is for them to go and face their equals in Sambisa. By the way, I am not totally against what the soldier did to her. She fit don push the soja to the wall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her / Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him / My Wife Doesn't Like Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.