Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,708 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry (37679 Views)

Armed Soldiers Storm INEC Office In Rivers Ahead Of Re-run Election (Photos) / Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo / 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by gunuvi(m): 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hello NLs,
Happy Val. I witnessed something very annoying just about an hour ago at the Sun Tan Beach Badagry. It is the highest level of irresponsibility by some soldiers that were invited to provide security at the beach.
I really don't know what happened but According to my investigation cos I was there live but couldn't snap any picture because I don't want to be shot because most of the soldiers were already drunk and I saw some of them switching their AK 47 from the safety back and front. It was learnt that one soldier in mufti brought his GF and someone tried to dance with her cos so many people were there at the beach not knowing the man in mufti is a soldier and from no where the soldier gave the man a dirty slap which he returned cos he is not in uniform. From there people tried to settle the two adults but he kept saying he will deal with the later.
It was at that stage he ran to the entrance to call other uniformed soldiers at the gate and before you know it they started beating, stabbing the man and his group of friends and also those that were trying to seperate them in the begining.
At that stage they started beating the man like a BH suspect but some women around couldn't take it any longer and they decended on these women and started beating them mercilessly. I have never witnessed that level of uselessness by our soldiers that I have everyday been supporting of on NL and other social medias all these while.( Check all my posts you will testify to it).
Whoever is at the beach today will also testify to all what I am saying, infact many people we shouting and cursing them.
Pls mods do the needful so someone at the top can investigate. The soldiers must be brought to book or taken to sambissa to exercise their prowess in torturing civilians.
Pls is they deny, just arrest any of the staffs of the beach and they will link up with the team of soldiers they invited.
Thanks, Nigeria will be great!!!

61 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by Austin4lif: 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
No pics so no evidence. Ur case is already a dead case.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by PapiWata: 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
That was a case of Man-Pass-Manism. No cause for alarm.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by omenka(m): 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
This is aweful. Just when you've resolved to support these guys given the kind of difficult situation they are passing through, losing lives and limbs daily, some agberos amongst them just chose to make you wanna put a bullet in their head whenever you see them.

What a show of shame from our Khaki boys.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
pictures of the alleged beating or

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by tociano009(m): 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ok I m coming there

1 Like

Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by nwafuluozoh: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
GEJ certainly ordered the soldiers to do so. He has failed beach loving Nigerians therefore Buhari must win.
@ OP hope you are satisfied with my stance on the matter?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by gunuvi(m): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Austin4lif:
No pics so no evidence. Ur case is already a dead case.
Yes no pictorial evidence but I already gave the evidences and the contacts that can be questioned. I am also trying other personal options from my end. Such indicipline must not go unpunished!. Nigeria will be great!!!

8 Likes

Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by otokx(m): 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
Why should a beach be guarded by soldiers? what happened to the police?

10 Likes

Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by tit(f): 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
Gunuvi,
is your friend still alive?

Nigeria get as ee be oo.
there are many animals in human skin

1 Like

Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by Tundenoni(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
Baseless without pinshure

1 Like

Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lies.
Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by Juliaann(f): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
GEJ certainly ordered the soldiers to do so. He has failed beach loving Nigerians therefore Buhari must win.
Don't tell me you are this senseless,What has GEJ got to do with this?this story is as fake as Buhari certificate

6 Likes

Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by nwafuluozoh: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
Juliaann:
Don't tell me you are this senseless,What has GEJ got to do with this?this story is as fake as Buhari certificate
You are s.illy. Go find out the meaning of sarcasm, then direct a hard knock on your head.

62 Likes

Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
$
Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by Truckpusher(m): 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Your stupidity increases with each new moon sighting and the only thing that can lift this curse from you is for you to go home and beg your people else you'll remain useless .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by meforyou1(m): 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Op, I believe you. I know what those soldiers are capable of. I am a witness to their extreme bestiality several times.
Funny enough, I have been to that badagry beach with 2 army officers on mufti twice from owode yewa on Christmas days. Well behaved men. Went with our girls and back without any incidence.
The military officers are usually very well behaved, but the problem is the rank and file,those we called recruitus.
Was in a club last year in apapa, and a very disastrous incident, which I wount narrate, occurred with those recruitus. And I was like 'what da hell!'

14 Likes

Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by suwailad(f): 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ah ah No rule of law under GEJ. Everything is GARBAGE IN, GARBAGE ALL OVER.
When the head is cancerous, all the body starts to smell mess.

FRESH MESS INDEED! gej TILL mama piss knows how to speak correct english

11 Likes

Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by Firefire(m): 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
angry
Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by CharlieMaria(m): 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
U
Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by ChinemeOkpan: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
This is bad.
Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
This is so not right cry
Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by gurunlocker: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
you for snap picture now

if the army want to beat u, just call me...

4 Likes

Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by pekeyim: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
Say no to brutality

1 Like

Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by bunmioguns(m): 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
Mr President should better call his boys to order

In Tinubu's voice

$2million for each Senator and $1million to key Rep member to support another postponement of Election from March 28 to other date.‪#‎sahara‬ reporter

1 Like

Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by yuzjet(m): 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nigerian Soldiers displaying their training skills on civilians since 1960AD.

Sorry to the victims.

7 Likes

Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by holatin(m): 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
Gone re d days when
soldier are meant 2 protect citizen but naw all dey know is torturing innocent citizen, harrassing opposition political party and rigging election tools

3 Likes

Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by alaladakosta(f): 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
Bad

1 Like

Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by davimiles(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
maka why
Re: Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry by Regiblinkz(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Thus is something soldiers do all the time.. Every soldier thinks he's better than a civilian..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins Abia North Senate Seat - Daily Trust / Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.