Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable (9142 Views)

In Need Bag Wholesaler To Supply Quality Bags That Are Affordable / Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store / Ankara Handbags & Accessories That Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable by Roba1: 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
I just found a really good place for purchasing affordable Ladies clothes and bags. It is a shop called B Sachs situated in Israel Plaza, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse 2 (By Nitel Junction, opposite wine shop). It is situated on the second floor (shop SF02) and I was pleasantly suprised by the range of clothes and bags, brands etc and most importantly how affordable they were. They stocked brands such as TopShop, Next, River Island, ASOS, Miss Selfridge, Marks and Spencers and other popular brands. The staff were extremely polite and I recommend people visit to shop. Does anyone know if there are similar places that sell Ladies shoes in Wuse 2 at affordable prices. Thanks.
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable by ttomexy(f): 10:22am On Feb 16, 2015
you register just to post this, I don't believe you but my people there is no harm in trying oooooooo
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable by herboshedhe(f): 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
Look stunning and classy in these collections of ours' @www.facebook.com/tummiescollections!
Whatsapp:08130237963,BBM:3350AEE3

Our prices are pocket friendly!
Quality at its peak and to cap it all,your satisfaction is our pride!!!

A trial will convince you!

Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable by herboshedhe(f): 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
hello,good afternoon

check us out today and you will be glad you did
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable by usmanalley(m): 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
I think the best female apparel website has to be www.ozyet.com because they sell strictly foreign goods at a very affordable price. But they are located in abuja even though they deliver nationwide.

Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable by konklushun(f): 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
au much does the wine dress cost? the lady with the animal skin shoes
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable by herboshedhe(f): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
konklushun:
au much does the wine dress cost? the lady with the animal skin shoes
The dress costs #7000,you can reach us on whatsapp 08130237963 or bbm 3350AEE3 for bookings,thanks
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable by herboshedhe(f): 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
We are currently collating both wholesale and retail orders for our next stock which includes breast lifts,aviator sunglasses with casing,classy and unique tops and dresses in our online store...whatsapp 08130237963,bbm 3350AEE3

Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable by addamscott: 8:29am On Feb 21, 2015
Just Visit website http://www.oasissublimation.com/sublimation-store/
it is a Sublimation clothing Manufacturer sale product at wholesale rate.

Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable by konklushun(f): 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
do u av a size 8?
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable by herboshedhe(f): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
konklushun:
do u av a size 8?
Size 8 for which of them ?
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable by sheabutter1: 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Your dressing has not complete if you don't smell good. Order for your imported DESIGNER PERFUME at konga.com/conceptical-scent
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable by fionana: 4:30am On Feb 25, 2015
there are so many affordable women sexy cocktail party dresses appear online.which nice one can recommended?
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable by Cmykhov: 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
as for me, accessories is a very important part of my look, so it's important for me to have expensive beautiful accessories. I adore watches. I'm a total fan of it! I have 5 models of different famous brands such as burberry, guess and others. I can recommend a good online shop with great discounts that sells only authentic watches. It's http://www.authenticwatchstore.com/
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable by houseofdp: 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
Thinking of what to wear on February 14th? Don't worry, the House of D_P got you covered.

What's app: 08097023859

BBM: 53198203

BBM Channel: C0014E7FA

Guess what? They are affordable as well. Hurry!!! Only a few left.

Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable by alibz101(f): 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
Goodday,am kenny you can kindly contant me for ladies wears such as dresses,trousers,tops,slippers,shoes and lots have you at affordable prices.
My no:08143156793
My whatsapo no:09093532342 or 07015471688
Thank you.
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable by Shaziyasamiya60: 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
Recently I purchased ladies bags from Mirraw. Believe me I was not expecting that they are going to deliver me best leather quality of bags with fastest delivery. I was quite surprise with their services. They do not only offer bags but they are one of the largest seller in Ethnic wear. I have gone through their website they provide you choice to choose from huge collections of product. Go through their website I am sure you all will like it.

http://www.mirraw.com/women/bags
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable by houseofdp: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Have you Heard the News? Clearance Sales is going on on Channel C0014E7FA. Hurry!!!

Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable by alanicclothing(f): 10:58am On Apr 09, 2016
Hi, if you are looking for girls clothing , you can visit at Alanic Clothing and place a bulk order via mail or call.
Visit: http://www.alanic.clothing/
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable by houseofdp: 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
New stock of gowns!!!

Channel C0014E7FA or whatsapp 08097023859 or BBM 5C200E89

Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable by Shaziyasamiya60: 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
Recently I was searching for handbags online and came across many website like pursevalley. jabong, amazon, mirraw, craftsvilla, koovs, flipkart and many more. But unfortunately none of the website were offering best deals on handbags. After researching on the web for sometime I found a website that were offering handbags at affordable price as compared to other website. But I am not aware of that website so I am confused in purchasing the product from that website. If anyone have any kind of knowledge or feedback on that website then please let me know. So I am sharing a link.
http://www.mirraw.com/women/bags/handbags
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable by blrs: 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
Yes, you can check out www.thesidehustleboutique.com, it is an online boutique that carries curated dresses, bomber jackets and lots more from top UK brands at affordable prices. They offer free shipping within Nigeria. It is your one-stop to luxe fashion.
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable by fashionwebz: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
Please review Indian sarees, salwar kameez, lehenga choli at fashionwebz
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable by awule: 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
MAKE N150K MONTHLY PROFIT RESELLING QUALITY FEMALE FOOTWEARS WITH START-UP CAPITAL OF N35K

Are you unemployed looking for non-existent jobs?

Are you a full-time housewife looking for a means of income to support your husband?

Are you a student looking for a means of income to support yourself in school?
Are you in paid employment presently, but you need an extra means of income to augment your meager salary?

THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU! Male or female, this business is for everybody!

The mega business of female footwears!

Footwear generally is a basic need for humans; everybody wears shoe hence the global industries and business that has been created around manufacturing and supply of footwears. But the unique thing about female footwears is the fashion fad and constant demand for latest design from time to time. Ladies are fond of buying “matching shoes” for every new clothes they buy and events they attend. Footwear designers are struggling to come up with latest designs to satiate this fashion craze.
Hence the market potential for female footwears globally is enormous and Nigeria’s market being the biggest in Africa is largely untapped.

Who we are and why you need to buy from us?

BethelMendels Int’l Ltd is a major importer and Nigeria’s number one online female footwears wholesaler,
Our Female footwears are quality UK-Standard classic shoes sold at very affordable prices. We have constant stock of various designs, colours and sizes(37-41). We delight our numerous customers and bulk buyers by constantly introducing new and latest designs from time to time. We supply A- CLASS boutiques in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and in almost every state in Nigeria .We also have numerous customers in many West Africa Countries. Many Online female fashion and footwear store in Nigeria are our loyal customers
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY BULK FEMALE FOOTWEARS FROM US
1. We sell quality UK-Standard footwears
2. Our footwears designs are classic and durable
3. You enjoy fantastic bulk price discount ( cheaper than what you can get in any big market in Nigeria)
4. Our footwears are sold almost x3 profit margin in most boutiques
5. We offer nationwide delivery( your order on whatsapp and receive goods at your doorstep)
6. When you buy from us, we save you time, stress and money spent in buy from open market
7. We offer and stock new and latest foot wears designs from time to time
8. We offer free delivery nationwide when you buy above 100 pairs of shoes

HOW TO MAKE 150K MONTHLY PROFIT RESELLING OUR FEMALE FOOTWEARS

The recommended retail price of our female foot wears is N5,000
Wholesale prices (minimum quantity purchase: 10pcs)
Buy 10 -49pcs @ N3,500/pcs
Buy 50 -99pcs @ N3,300/pcs
Buy 100 -500pcs @ N3,100/pcs

Okay, let us assume that you are starting with a minimum purchase of 10pcs @N3,500/pc and you sell @ N5,000/pc. Your profit margin would be N1,500/pc ( please try not to be greedy with the price you sell. At N5,000, you would sell very fast. Sales volume, turnover and repeat purchases are the keys to any successful business)

If your profit margin per shoe you sell is N1,500, then if you sell a minimum of 100 pairs of Shoes in a month, you are likely going to make N150K gross profit.

SOME MARKETING TIPS:
1. Personal Selling: talk to everybody you know about your shoes; friends, colleague, neighbor, your brothers and sisters in church or mosque. Visit offices with samples of your shoes to sell to busy workers,
2. Sell with Flyers or Handbills: Print quality flyers or handbills and distribute strategically to places where you could get potential buyers, place some flyers at hair salons, hotels, airports, etc.
3. Whatsapp Marketing: build a broadcast list of potential buyers of whatsapp users and sell to them.
4. Sell on Social Media platforms: sell on Facebook, instagram, twitter by massively sharing your post. Also use paid advert on these platforms
5. Place classified advert on Soft-Sell margazines
6. Sell on online market places: konga, jumia, dealdey etc
7. Sell on free online classified platforms: olx, jiji, chuktu etc
What are you waiting for?

Call/whatsapp: Call/whatsapp: 08180065490, 08036911296, 07065804088
This opportunity is for Female boutique owners, Online Fashion &Footwears stores, online marketers and start-up entrepreneurs (you can start with just N35k)
Hurry! Buy and stock your preferred designs while stock last( we bring in new designs from time to time while old designs may be out of stock. So it is wise to stock any design you like
Visit: www.mendelsfootwears.com

Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 17, 2017
There are lots of nice designs on this thread and accessories.

But, one thing to point out is that the choice of accessories depends on a lot of factors:

The style and design of the dress.
Type of material the dress is made of.
Personal taste of the wearer
The color of the dress.

For instance,

1. The choice of accessories for a purple dress is different from a mauve dress – and that's based on the sheer color difference.
2. The type and length heels for a lace maxi dress is different from a velvet dress .
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable by Mofetemi(m): 1:33pm On May 19, 2018
I am T.A, a JUMIA CONSULTANT. I assist people to make orders on Jumia-nigeria mall, www., without glitch for brand new items ranging: ALL ELECTRONICS- Smart Tvs, Led, Home theatres with Tv screen,stabilizers, and so on, ALL SHOES- MaleS, Kids and Female sneakers, trainers, formal, loafers, and so on, ALL CLOTHING-Males, Kids and Females shirts,polos, gowns,tops,shirts,boxers,pyjamas, and so on, ALL PHONES AND TABLETS- Different OS sizes, rams,roms, and so on, ALL HEALTH AND BEAUTY- Colognes,roll on,deodourants,make ups,and so on, ALL COMPUTING- Different Laptops,sizes,Rams,Processors, ALL HOME AND OFFICE GADGETS- hard nuts breakers blenders,warmers,microwaves, washing machines,irons,last longing standing rechargeable fans, generators, and so on, BABIES NECESSITIES- Diapers,toys, gadgets,floaters,seaters, walkers and so on, ALL BOOKS- From best sellers, CARs/SUVs/TRUCKs ACCESSORIES- Giant Tyres Inflator with light, Bluetooth car player with screen, and so on, AND ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN EVER THINK OF. I search them out for you!

SIX (6) Reasons Why You Should Place Your Orders Through Me:

1. YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE DISCOINTS WHENEVER I PLACE ORDER FOR YOU WHETHER PROMO / DISCOUNT IS ON OR NOT! Sounds good!

2. You will receive your ordered item in any chosen address of yours within the country! Fast and reliable!

3. WHERE YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SASTIFIED WITH, NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY AND THE ITEM SHALL BE RETREIVED FROM YOU WITHIN 7DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY AND YOU SHALL BE REFUNDED YOUR FULL CASH POST 7DAYS OF RETRIEVER OF THE UNSATISFIED ITEM FROM YOU! So Simple!

4. I AM 24/7 AVAILABLE FOR ENQUIRIES AND GUIDELINES

5. With T.A, your ITEM and MONEY are continually safe!

6. YOU WILL LIVE TO RECOMMEND T.A ALWAYS!

OFFICE ADDRESS 1:
Marcia Pharmacy, Shop 21,22 & 29 Bukries Mall,
Omoleye Bus Stop, Ogijo, Ogun State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 2:
18, Nuga Lane,
Behind Satina Hotel,
Ijebu Ode,Ogun State.

FOR ENQUIRIES:
Whatsapp / Call: 08055793741,
Mail: mofemine@gmail.com
Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable by rangoli2018(f): 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
Recently I purchased a piece of Indo western gown from Rangolindia online store. I got free shipping with COD. Before placing my order I did not know much about rangoliindia. So, I was not expecting that they were going to deliver me such a good looking outfit with excellent fabric quality. I was quite surprise with their services. They are also selling Indian salwar suits, Designer bridal lehenga etc with vivid colors and designs. I have visited their website. They provide you to choose from a huge collection of fancy women clothing. Check out their website I am sure you all will like it.

Visit:- https://www.rangoliindia.com/category/gown

Re: Ladies Clothes And Accessories That Are Affordable by banarasi: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2019
Get traditional banarasi sarees with gold zari worked to look stunning at weddings, parties, and get-togethers. We have the largest collection of handcrafted Benarasi sarees available in various colors & designs. Keep visiting us and enjoy banarasi silk sarees online shopping from our newest bridal collection.

Visit us:- https://www.banarasiniketan.com/women/sarees/banarasi.html

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Features That Compliments A Woman’s Outfit / Fashion Yays And Nays From The Nvmas. / Latest Ankara Styles: Ankara Styles For Kids That Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.