Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

St. Valentine’s Day: Love, Pain, Sacrifice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / St. Valentine’s Day: Love, Pain, Sacrifice (419 Views)

Reverend Father Dances With Masquerade At St Paul's Feast In Anambra (photos) / See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money / Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

St. Valentine’s Day: Love, Pain, Sacrifice by emflex(m): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sometimes, it’s hard to truly understand what love means. I woke up this morning and spent 1 hour 54 minutes watching a movie The Passion of the Christ (Full Screen Edition) I watched how one innocent man was arrested, scourged, mocked, spat on, bruised, hung and killed on a cross. How severe his wounds were, the price he paid just because His Father, Your Father and mine loves us much. His love for became more painful when nails were driven through his wrists and feet. What greater love can be compared to that which The Father and The Son showed us as He gave His only begotten son so that whosoever believes in Him shall no perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
Read more https://mcemmalex./2015/02/14/valentines-day-love-pain-sacrifice/

(1) (Reply)

The Partnership Of Faith. / . / Santification Precedes Divine Commissioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.