Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:03 PM

Who Holds The TV Remote Most In Your House? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Holds The TV Remote Most In Your House? (1387 Views)

50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). / When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Holds The TV Remote Most In Your House? by Rapmoney(m): 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sometimes, you need to watch a program you like but due to the fact that your sibling, husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, mother or father, etc is holding the remote due to a program he/she wants to watch, you find yourself stylishly battling with that person for the life of the remote controlgrin So, who holds the remote control most in your house?
Re: Who Holds The TV Remote Most In Your House? by simplemach(m): 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
For peace to reign in most homes, its the birth right of any youngest o. The father only has the right to the remote just for an hour when he wants to listen to news and the mother another hour for an important program. The rest of the day, na the small pickin get the remote o.
Re: Who Holds The TV Remote Most In Your House? by DesChyko: 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lol.. grin.. Crazy question when you actually try to figure it out
Re: Who Holds The TV Remote Most In Your House? by buygala(m): 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
I do...

Dad is too busy making money for us and mom is too busy making sure that I don't squander and plunder the whole house cry

it has gotten to the point that I have memorized the remote control so well that I can operate it perfectly in pitch-black darkness embarassed
Re: Who Holds The TV Remote Most In Your House? by Rapmoney(m): 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
simplemach:
For peace to reign in most homes, its the birth right of any youngest o. The father only has the right to the remote just for an hour when he wants to listen to news and the mother another hour for an important program. The rest of the day, na the small pickin get the remote o.
V
Wetin small pikin wan watch wey e papa wan watch ManU match? grin
Re: Who Holds The TV Remote Most In Your House? by simplemach(m): 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
Rapmoney:
V
Wetin small pikin wan watch wey e papa wan watch ManU match? grin
cartoon!

1 Like

Re: Who Holds The TV Remote Most In Your House? by Rapmoney(m): 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
buygala:
I do...

Dad is too busy making money for us and mom is too busy making sure that I don't squander and plunder the whole house cry

it has gotten to the point that I have memorized the remote control so well that I can operate it perfectly in pitch-black darkness embarassed
So wetin u con dey watch all the time?
Re: Who Holds The TV Remote Most In Your House? by Rapmoney(m): 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
DesChyko:
Lol.. grin.. Crazy question when you actually try to figure it out
Answer na. E be like say e dey embarrassing? Abi?
Re: Who Holds The TV Remote Most In Your House? by Rapmoney(m): 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
simplemach:
cartoon!
No let ya papa vex for u o! grin
Re: Who Holds The TV Remote Most In Your House? by DesChyko: 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Rapmoney:

Answer na. E be like say e dey embarrassing? Abi?

Not really. These days, I hardly even notice who watches the TV. It's all about our phones mostly

2 Likes

Re: Who Holds The TV Remote Most In Your House? by simplemach(m): 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Rapmoney:

No let ya papa vex for u o! grin
hahahaha for wetin na
Re: Who Holds The TV Remote Most In Your House? by Rapmoney(m): 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
DesChyko:

Not really. These days, I hardly even notice who watches the TV. It's all about our phones mostly
My guy, when it comes to family viewing of Tv, it is incomparable to phones smiley
Re: Who Holds The TV Remote Most In Your House? by Danhumprey: 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
I don't care who holds the remote. Obviously,it's always gonna be the eldest person around.

These days,I rarely spend time in front of the TV,even when I'm less busy. But if my favourite club is playing and kindly request that the match be shown and my wish isn't granted,I kindly leave the room and go make my phone my favourite companion and read live commentary.

No time to drag TV remote!

2 Likes

Re: Who Holds The TV Remote Most In Your House? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
hehehehehe, as a kid then, we use to book the remote or else na war, we won't watch tv that day, enemies of progress(team sisters) will operate directly from tv while me and bro will operate from remote, sometimes out of annoyance, the oppressed ones will switch off the tv, go downstairs and even remove the Electricity fuss. we started booking the remote daily, 5 children for 5 days ( weekends na parents special) but when it gets to your turn....omoh forget it, you are Don jazzy for the day.....everybody will be pleading and bribing you with portion of food just to put their choice of station.

But when it gets to my turn.....strong head, I will be the enemy of the day, as a sturborn kid I don't watch 1 station, I change stations every 5 minutes which affects their own viewing pleasure......me no send ni oooo I press remote like game pad even uptil now....just that this my own tv remote don spoil but I don't mind......I will go there go change the whole stations before I choose my choice....expecially colourful scene or desired music smiley smiley I pity my unborn children... them no go see remote hold whenever am around

6 Likes

Re: Who Holds The TV Remote Most In Your House? by Mynd44: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
In my house, the only person not busy looking into his/her phone.

Mostly my nephew and niece which means we only watch Disney junior cheesy
Re: Who Holds The TV Remote Most In Your House? by Rapmoney(m): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
hehehehehe, as a kid then, we use to book the remote or else na war, we won't watch tv that day, enemies of progress(team sisters) will operate directly from tv while me and bro will operate from remote, sometimes out of annoyance, the oppressed ones will switch off the tv, go downstairs and even remove the Electricity fuss. we started booking the remote daily, 5 children for 5 days ( weekends na parents special) but when it gets to your turn....omoh forget it, you are Don jazzy for the day.....everybody will be pleading and bribing you with portion of food just to put their choice of station.

But when it gets to my turn.....strong head, I will be the enemy of the day, as a sturborn kid I don't watch 1 station, I change stations every 5 minutes which affects their own viewing pleasure......me no send ni oooo I press remote like game pad even uptil now....just that this my own tv remote don spoil but I don't mind......I will go there go change the whole stations before I choose my choice....expecially colourful scene or desired music smiley smiley I pity my unborn children... them no go see remote hold whenever am around
Omo, u too funny. Laff wan kpai person heregrin
Re: Who Holds The TV Remote Most In Your House? by UjSizzle(f): 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
We're not very interested in watching tv, but when sis is home we let her have it.
Otherwise na Nickelodeon sure pass.
Re: Who Holds The TV Remote Most In Your House? by Rapmoney(m): 12:42am On Feb 16, 2015
UjSizzle:
We're not very interested in watching tv, but when sis is home we let her have it.
Still in ur teen?
Re: Who Holds The TV Remote Most In Your House? by Emmyk(m): 1:02am On Feb 16, 2015
Myself. No matter wah smiley
Re: Who Holds The TV Remote Most In Your House? by Rapmoney(m): 7:19am On Feb 16, 2015
Emmyk:
Myself. No matter wah smiley
I guess u live alone
Re: Who Holds The TV Remote Most In Your House? by UjSizzle(f): 7:37am On Feb 16, 2015
Rapmoney:

Still in ur teen?
No. Kid flicks never really go out of style.

1 Like

Re: Who Holds The TV Remote Most In Your House? by christybabe(f): 8:34am On Feb 16, 2015
UjSizzle:

same with me ooo, I just luv Disney and Nickelodeon. I dnt knw why ooo. their child/teen actress and actors trips me... like the Haunted Hathaways.

1 Like

Re: Who Holds The TV Remote Most In Your House? by Rapmoney(m): 11:36am On Mar 05, 2015
christybabe:

same with me ooo, I just luv Disney and Nickelodeon. I dnt knw why ooo. their child/teen actress and actors trips me... like the Haunted Hathaways.
You got me on this one...I love watching cartoons and I care less what people think coz some normally say cartoons are meant for kids. Some of these cartoons are even more interesting than most of these normal movies we watch.
Re: Who Holds The TV Remote Most In Your House? by jayne8585yahoo(f): 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
DISNEY JUNIOR, JIM JAM, NIKLEDION, AND CN.

That is what everybody watch in my house.
Re: Who Holds The TV Remote Most In Your House? by shitshappen(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2015
My house boi, I do all my watching in the bedroom. I normally fall asleep while watching tv,and I hate getting up in the middle of the night.
Re: Who Holds The TV Remote Most In Your House? by natureblack(m): 12:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
Me - "I bought a TV from you last week,and I need a universal remote control for it."

TV Dealer - "Did you not get one in the box ?"

Me - "Yes,but my wife has that ! If she's sitting on one couch and I'm on the other couch and I want to change the channel,what is she supposed to do,throw it to me ?"

TV Dealer - "You could ask her to change the channel for you."

Me - *chuckles* "That's not how marriage works bro.I'll just buy this one."

TV Dealer - "Right,but if you both have a remote then you'll keep changing the channel on each other and never see a full programme."

Me - *chuckles again* " Oh brother,one day you'll learn how the world works."

(1) (Reply)

Read 7 Intimate Secrets Women Wish Men Knew / Help Please .. I Really Need ADVICE URGENTLY / Win The War Against Sickle Cell With Dioscovite Supplement .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.