Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,376 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:27 PM

Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience (3330 Views)

EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com / Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING / US Presidents Visit War Zones, Like Afghanistan And Iraq, Why Can't Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by itetemi: 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
kettykin:

Abacha arrested not only obasanjo but MKO the field Marshall of yoruba land

make oga jonny walker try am......na trek e go trek to otuoke.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by Vanpascore(m): 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Make he arrest Amechi, Sanusi, b4 coming to baba. I Dey Lafff oooo

na Atiku u for ask @OP

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by slimfit1(m): 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
Obj right very true because dezani too I can go on and on including himself too.
Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by dammytosh: 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
lol

Agony of a toothless bulldog and his cohorts.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by mrrock: 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
@OP,
There's a possibility of that happening, when Jonathan re-elected and OBJ continue this nonsense.
Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by superstar1(m): 12:17am On Feb 16, 2015
Who should arrest OBJ?

Is it not the same Jonathan that cannot arrest Diezani and Oduah?

The same Jonathan that is under Patience's wrapper?

The same Jonathan that could not got to Chibok?

The same Jonathan that was too scared to attend our national day ceremony at Eagle Square?

Is it not Jonathan that cannot summon the Chadian and Nigerien Presidents to Nigeria, in fact the Chadian President 419-ed him.

He is too small to arrest the demon of owu.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by Ikengawo: 12:20am On Feb 16, 2015
nke001:
Old age syndrone is @work.

Gej blocked all his looting sources that is why he is barking. Oh! What a toothless bull dog he is.
Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by Ikengawo: 12:21am On Feb 16, 2015
Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by juman(m): 12:52am On Feb 16, 2015
You cannot just arrest person like that.

Look, the way obasanjo talks his rubbish is good for jonathan if they can manage it well.
You know nigerians don't like obasanjo.
Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by musiwa97: 12:59am On Feb 16, 2015
grin
Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by elari(m): 1:19am On Feb 16, 2015
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Gej hands are to dirty
Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by deriod(m): 2:01am On Feb 16, 2015
I deriod on behalf of every indigene of Ogun state dare u & ur pay master to arrest OBJ ,bunch of toothless bulldogs ,if OBJ is not arrested before the week runs out then every jonathian are BASTARD .
Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by Tearg1: 2:02am On Feb 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Toooo late for that now!
She should have done that in 2010. . . . AS ZZZZZOON AS HE GOT SWORN IN!!!!
Instead, he wasted time pursuing IBORI, SYLVA and AMAECHI!

A lesson to ALL POLITICAL GOD-SONS!!!!!
I lovvvvvvvvit!!!! grin

GEJ's failure to lock up OBJ is a sign of Loyalty regardless of political differences/influences. Don't forget GEJ never forgot where he came from, and thats why he will never lock up any political dragon. Because he knows that OBJ is a pawn on the chessboard, because he downgraded himself due to over-heating of the political settings, and now his words don't have weight anymore.

if he had refrained from making public comments since those 2 letters, he would still have being a mystery to the political scene. Now everyone knows that OBJ is only looking for attention.. which is abit cocky.

Locking him up will make GEJ look weaker aswell, because GEJ is burning the bridge that brought him to Aso rock, rather than look for ways to rebuild it.

The case of Ibori was misfortune, I believe GEJ had to go after Ibori because he felt threatened. With Ibori not being at the political scene, it gave governors like Akpabio, and most recently Fayose the opportunity to fill the void. Though both Governors don't really have much influence or connect as Ibori did.

One thing we all have to understand is that, For a Southern governor to have an influence in Nigeria, he must have the Loyalty of at least 60% of the Northern Governors. this was how Ibori built his empire. By funding Yar'adua's campaign, it brought him greater power, because non of the northern Governor was ready to spend that many billions to bring Yar'adua to power.
The respect Ibori earned was what made GEJ feel threatened, because he knows, he is unsafe.

Also lastly, lets not forget GEJ is a novice to the mainstream naija politics... Amaechi and co are hungry lions who were trying to snatch the meat from GEJ's mouth. You cant keep those kind of predators with you as political alleys. They will sell you out easily, because they want power for themselves. However forcing Amaechi & others out of the PDP only gave GEJ the much needed rest of mind to focus his energy on the serving governors who have pledged their loyalty.

Though there are some governors who are secretly working with APC, its up to GEJ to know wen to retailiate them
Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by KanwuliaJara: 2:19am On Feb 16, 2015
Tearg1:

GEJ's failure to lock up OBJ is a sign of Loyalty regardless of political differences/influences. Don't forget GEJ never forgot where he came from, and thats why he will never lock up any political dragon. Because he knows that OBJ is a pawn on the chessboard, because he downgraded himself due to over-heating of the political settings, and now his words don't have weight anymore.

if he had refrained from making public comments since those 2 letters, he would still have being a mystery to the political scene. Now everyone knows that OBJ is only looking for attention.. which is abit cocky.

Locking him up will make GEJ look weaker aswell, because GEJ is burning the bridge that brought him to Aso rock, rather than look for ways to rebuild it.

The case of Ibori was misfortune, I believe GEJ had to go after Ibori because he felt threatened. With Ibori not being at the political scene, it gave governors like Akpabio, and most recently Fayose the opportunity to fill the void. Though both Governors don't really have much influence or connect as Ibori did.

One thing we all have to understand is that, For a Southern governor to have an influence in Nigeria, he must have the Loyalty of at least 60% of the Northern Governors. this was how Ibori built his empire. By funding Yar'adua's campaign, it brought him greater power, because non of the northern Governor was ready to spend that many billions to bring Yar'adua to power.
The respect Ibori earned was what made GEJ feel threatened, because he knows, he is unsafe.

Also lastly, lets not forget GEJ is a novice to the mainstream naija politics... Amaechi and co are hungry lions who were trying to snatch the meat from GEJ's mouth. You cant keep those kind of predators with you as political alleys. They will sell you out easily, because they want power for themselves. However forcing Amaechi & others out of the PDP only gave GEJ the much needed rest of mind to focus his energy on the serving governors who have pledged their loyalty.

Though there are some governors who are secretly working with APC, its up to GEJ to know wen to retailiate them

Unfortunately for people like you, you can always underestimate the power of the enemies of progress.
2 years under YARADUA as VP and 4 years as President of Nigeria. . . and still a NOVICE?

THAT NA BIG CURSE O!
If GEJ decided to feel threatened by ANYONE OTHER THAN OBJ. . . then he is INDEED A GREAT FOOL!
I don't want to believe that! cry
Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by tit(f): 3:40am On Feb 16, 2015
deriod:
I deriod on behalf of every indigene of Ogun state dare u & ur pay master to arrest OBJ ,bunch of toothless bulldogs ,if OBJ is not arrested before the week runs out then every jonathian are BASTARD .

obasanjo loses at his polling booth at every election in Ogun state.
Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by idu1(m): 5:44am On Feb 16, 2015
He cannot arrest me sef.
Na old soldier he go arrest?

Op u dey craz.y small small....
Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by ba7man(m): 6:09am On Feb 16, 2015
kettykin:

Abacha arrested not only obasanjo but MKO the field Marshall of yoruba land ,Abacha would have arrested Awolowo if he was around, if Abacha did jonathan can equally do it
The loud slap GEJ will receive on National TV that day will be epic......maybe he's brain will reset and he'll know that stealing is an act of corruption.

"The first sitting president to be slapped on live TV".

GEJ that's currently begging up and down to save his own a55.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:21am On Feb 16, 2015
OP, even E. K. Clark won't ask Jonathan to arrest Obasanjo.
-Obasanjo was doing a course in India when Nzeogwu was planning the January 15 coup.
Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by M4gunners: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2015
No i don't support that.OBJ is an old Man. Old age i guess is causing all this. If it some parts of Europe they could have taking him to Alte Heim were he will be taking care of. Young girls will be playing with him, cooking and bathing him. Don't forget he has spent some years in jail.
Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by kettykin: 8:00am On Feb 16, 2015
ba7man:
The loud slap GEJ will receive on National TV that day will be epic......maybe he's brain will reset and he'll know that stealing is an act of corruption.

"The first sitting president to be slapped on live TV".

GEJ that's currently begging up and down to save his own a55.
How many attempted slaps did Abacha receive from jailing all yoruba top military officers
Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by ihedinobi2: 8:16am On Feb 16, 2015
What crime would he be arresting him for?
Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by nellyjohn: 9:10am On Feb 16, 2015
TRUTHTELA:
I mean, how can an ILLITERATE PAUPER that joined the military and was NOBODY in the military ( mechanic), only to be CRIMINALLY handpicked, installed as the military head of state by his Northern muslim friends, subsequently, his influence grew. Obasanjo, had no EDUCATION to qualify him as the then head of state. When the likes of Ojukwu, from WEALTHY home, confidently joined the army as an OXFORD GRADUATE, this very Obasanjo, couldn't cough or talk in the Nigeria political scene, but, Obasanjo, is talking, trying so hard to determine who will rule Nigeria at any given time. A man that his BEST FRIEND, Chukwuma Nzeogwu, couldn't inform about their REVOLUTION, simply because, Nzeogwu, found him to be UNINTELLIGENT.

This Obasanjo, and his cohorts are SLEEPER AGENTS . Abacha, knew and treated him and Shehu Yaradua same. What is Jonathan, waiting for? Why can't Jonathan LOCK UP Obasanjo, for Gods sake? Why can't Jonathan, CONFISCATE all the money and properties that Obasanjo, owns, because, all his "WEALTH" was STOLEN from Nigeria.

Why would Jonathan, just keep quiet and allow a ROGUE like Obj, to be calling insulting his office and calling him a corrupt president? Whereby, Obasanjo, is a true definition of criminality, evil and lawlessness. Jonathan, should fight "corruption" by arresting Obj, and let him explain the SOURCES of his wealth, because nobody knows his dad, Obj, didn't INHERIT any wealth, so, where did the money comes from?

Jonathan, should ACT. As a matter of urgency, GEJ, should give Obj the type of treatment Abacha, gave to him. Jonathan, should drop the "sentiments" of he made you to be president, FYI, Babangida and co. made Obasanjo, president too.

I don't want to believe that Jonathan, is truly " WEAK and CLUELESS". This guy should ACT and ACT. GEJ, should be BRUTAL and not disappoint. GEEZ!!!

The truth is dat OBJ is not well and GEJ is not a violent man. He is a man of integrity dat believes so much in peace and unity and that's why is tolerates absolutely everything from OBJ. Anyway, no matter what OBJ does, it's still GEJ till 2019
Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by Akinsz: 11:15am On Feb 16, 2015
Super dumb
A7:
Yet Obj handpicked Gej because he is considered to be the most dumbest of all the Govs then. The plan is to get a dumb vp who won't give "loyal Yaradua" a hard time like Atiku, so that Obj can have his 3rd term agenda.

If Obasanjo is Dumb what do we call Jonathan?

Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by ba7man(m): 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
kettykin:

How many attempted slaps did Abacha receive from jailing all yoruba top military officers
He's dead now. tongue
Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by kettykin: 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
ba7man:
He's dead now. tongue
Are not the yorubas leaders dead or dying
Re: Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience by ba7man(m): 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
kettykin:

Are not the yorubas leaders dead or dying
We don't die, we multiply. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Viral Video Shows Politician Molesting & Stripping Woman Naked In Restaurant / Trending Photo Of Baba Buhari And Saraki / What You Need To Read Today. By Babatunde Fashola.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.