Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,423 members, 7,781,230 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:00 AM

Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth (296109 Views)

Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actor And Actress And Their Net Worth 2017 / Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been / The Richest Nigerian Musicians And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Rubbish.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Flawlessangel(m): 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
iamboody:

U keep saying whats the value of the deal Dbanj got. There are certainly some deals you dont need to know the value before u know its going to be huge. What is your source that Psquare got a 250million deal with GLO? Did Glo announced the value of the deal or did Psquare make official anouncement? U got this from blogs written by non informed youth like most people here so stop makin reference to that. Am not supporting anyone but the fact remains Dbanj has a better brand than Psquare or any artist in Nigeria. He has a better good will asset than Psquare. Forget Dbanj is broke news, do u really think somebody will borrow Dbanj 60million without collateral? Who does that pls? Not even a bank. Then if that happens it shows he has a very strong goodwill of making money, 60m no collateral it shows how big your empire is. Having said this i think Psquare are makin cool money too. am not arguing who has more money but am arguing that Dbanj has a better brand than the twins. Mind you that better brand brings better cash.
wrong mr...more fans means more cash....and psquare obviously has more fans.....endorsment dsnt come everday so the brand thing u talk about is not enough reason 4 dbanj to make any where near d money psquare has.....they hav d highest fan base in africa.....when an entire continent got ur back....then u know u are d boss when it comes to making real cash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Flawlessangel(m): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
coogar:

this is 2015!
i don't argue with serial wänkers like yourself. if you dunno the value of performing at glastonbury or being an ambassador for beats by dre in africa then there's no point dragging this. you are myopic - nothing can change that even if we argue till year 3000.
there is no sense in arguing 4 a figure u only hav up in ur head...u hav this flawed logic of bigger company always pay bigger which is flawed as hell....i wont even go into details on dat seeing as how u hav no proof dat dbanj makes as much as psquare.....except ofcurz d insanely huge figure dat only exist in ur imagination.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by coogar: 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
Flawlessangel:

there is no sense in arguing 4 a figure u only hav up in ur head...u hav this flawed logic of bigger company always pay bigger which is flawed as hell....i wont even go into details on dat seeing as how u hav no proof dat dbanj makes as much as psquare.....except ofcurz d insanely huge figure dat only exist in ur imagination.

he makes more than them.
big companies always pay bigger otherwise why would d'banj cheapen his own brand for peanuts? it's funny he's the only one getting all these mega investments from international companies while your twins are left with crumbs from the dining table.

you need to travel out of your cocoon to understand. the biggest company paying big for endorsements in africa is globacom & d'banj has been their ambassador twice. no artiste can beat d'banj's brand in the whole nigeria.

try again.....
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Flawlessangel(m): 12:00am On Feb 17, 2015
coogar:

he makes more than them.
big companies always pay bigger otherwise why would d'banj cheapen his own brand for peanuts? it's funny he's the only one getting all these mega investments from international companies while your twins are left with crumbs from the dining table.

you need to travel out of your cocoon to understand. the biggest company paying big for endorsements in africa is globacom & d'banj has been their ambassador twice. no artiste can beat d'banj's brand in the whole nigeria.

try again.....
u lack a sense of understanding...no one is arguing who has more endorsement deals...its easily dbanj....but all tru his career, dbanj has never had any deal above 100milla....talkless of 240milla deal psquare had.......i dare u 2 prove me wrong......1 deal 4rm psqure covers like 5 deals 4rm dbanj which is usually below 50million naira or slightly above...... dbanj has more endorsement but dat alone dsnt mean he's richer ,

when judging a musician's networth.....u judge 4rm album sales/ shows/concerts/tours/properties and of course endorsements.......

While dbanj had more endoresments and possibly made more money 4rm dem , psquare made more money 4rm everything else ranging 4rm albumsales to shows to concerts to tours and even more valuable asset... and lets not 4get d extra 1million dollar 4rm kora.....

When u add all these up....u wud see why psquare should b easily ahead of dbanj......arguing against facts just make u sound silly mr coogar.
Anyway i didnt xpect less 4rm a bias dbanj fan tho.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by coogar: 12:13am On Feb 17, 2015
Flawlessangel:

u lack a sense of understanding...no one is arguing who has more endorsement deals...its easily dbanj....but all tru his career, dbanj has never had any deal above 100milla....talkless of 240milla deal psquare had.......i dare u 2 prove me wrong......1 deal 4rm psqure covers like 5 deals 4rm dbanj which is usually below 50million naira or slightly above...... dbanj has more endorsement but dat alone dsnt mean he's richer ,

you are a consummate retärd
d'banj got exactly what p-square got from globacom in his second endorsement deal with glo. he signed a 4-year contract with them.

now, if glo is giving them such amount, how much do you think a giant company like apple would offer their only african ambassador? i mean - use your common sense.

when judging a musician's networth.....u judge 4rm album sales/ shows/concerts/tours/properties and of course endorsements.......

album sales? who counts album sales in nigeria? how many people actually buy the original albums? you know nothing about this music industry. you are just using your village sense to analyse what is clearly intellectually out of your league.

While dbanj had more endoresments and possibly made more money 4rm dem , psquare made more money 4rm everything else ranging 4rm albumsales to shows to concerts to tours and even more valuable asset... and lets not 4get d extra 1million dollar 4rm kora.....

d'banj has made money from everywhere p-square made money. p-square have not made money where d'banj has. they are local champions. they should branch out & get more money while they are still relevant.

When u add all these up....u wud see why psquare should b easily ahead of dbanj......arguing against facts just make u sound silly mr coogar.
Anyway i didnt xpect less 4rm a bias dbanj fan tho.

this is why i think your IQ is lower than your shoe size. should be? so it's what your little brain processes that should be the reality? you are a village boy. grin

get out of here and stop misinforming the public with your mgbeke opinion. only a complete idiöt would actually think glo would pay more than apple when it comes to endorsements.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by valboy20(m): 12:59am On Feb 17, 2015
bullshit!!!!

If I'm to go with your non existing figures..flavour is richer than Rick ross

Somebody gimme a shotgun..I need to shoot this fcking op
sad angry
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 2:13am On Feb 17, 2015
Can somebody convert them to US dollars for me? Let me know the MacDonald burger changes they have. Poor artistes indeed! grin cool
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by AlphaDibia(m): 5:31am On Feb 17, 2015
Kai.. it's only in Nigeria where men lie. Women lie. Numbers lie. I'm sorry but excuzes moi francaise... but how the Bleep are these numbers computed?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by dscript: 5:44am On Feb 17, 2015
Ds list uselesz as d op, wen chidinma begin dey gross 700 mill, na rituals she do, even na rituals she do, e no reach, d only richest act is kcEe...
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by KLand(m): 6:00am On Feb 17, 2015
Do these musians make that much? I doubt! I thought they are complaining that piracy has not allowed them to enjoy the fruit of their labour?

Anyway, @ OP, are googles youtube views monetised?
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by datkoded(m): 7:20am On Feb 17, 2015
Na wa o... This ur millions and billions list so.. Even patoraking sef Joor oh
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Flawlessangel(m): 7:45am On Feb 17, 2015
Coogar...u are a useless stupid good for nothing waste....

Your family wasted money sending a block head like u 2 school, people like u should shut up ur mouth and listen when men are talking.

I dont blame u 4 being stupid and arguing without facts , i dont expect any less 4rm a block head like u, u call psquare local champions? Baring dbanj's oliver twist..... Psquare hav had more successful songs with international acts than any of db songs.

U were closing ur eyes when d song dey did wit akon and rick ross bcame a hit abi? U were closing ur eyes when dey signed a deal wit konvict music abi? Or universal records?

U know why people like u are fools 4rever? Its because, on ur quest to favour ur man, u keep spilling bullcrap, cos ur brain cannot comprehend how ur bitch dbanj isnt making more money than d supposed local champions..

Dude ur iq is so low, its laughable arguing wit a retard like u.......
Despite all d bull crap hyping u gave dbanj....psquare still has more FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD THAN DBANJ........AND MORE FANS EQUALS MORE MONEY (GO ASK BEYONCE)

EVEN ON.
SOCIAL NETWORKS, VIEWS PER VIDEO, TURN UP FOR SHOWS/VIA EVERYTHING ELSE.....PSQUARE IS CLEARLY AHEAD

PSQUARE WUD ALWAYS B RICHER THAN U, UR GENERATION AND DBANJ PUT 2GETHER....

U ARE A WASTE AND A STUPID SENSELESS FOOL.......FUKk OFF NIGGA!!
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by imeba2k3(m): 7:53am On Feb 17, 2015
Wrong estimation... This dude should stop misleading people with fake information
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by prelinctus: 9:09am On Feb 17, 2015
I don't know why this coogar guy has refused to accept that psquare is far richer than dbanj. In case you don't know, psquare tours the whole of africa every two years. Do you know how much artistes make when they go on tour? Lady gaga hasn't had any hit song in a while yet she's still ranked among the highest earning musicians, because of money she makes from tours. You claim dbanj is not a local champion. Ok na, let him go and tour UK and US, and go and perform to empty stadium. Lol. Even the 10yr anniversary he did was a flop. Lots of empty seats. Dbanj that was dumped like gabbage when kanye discovered he had nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 17, 2015
Don't waste your time on that boy, some of them don't like to see Igbo ahead of their folks even when its glaring and audible to the ear, rather they will continue hyping and covering up, imagine d banj who is still a tenant richer than P square. Ewo ! Chineke m ehhhhh
Flawlessangel:

Your family wasted money sending a block head like u 2 school, people like u should shut up ur mouth and listen when men are talking.

I dont blame u 4 being stupid and arguing without facts , i dont expect any less 4rm a block head like u, u call psquare local champions? Baring dbanj's oliver twist..... Psquare hav had more successful songs with international acts than any of db songs.

U were closing ur eyes when d song dey did wit akon and rick ross bcame a hit abi? U were closing ur eyes when dey signed a deal wit konvict music abi? Or universal records?

U know why people like u are fools 4rever? Its because, on ur quest to favour ur man, u keep spilling bullcrap, cos ur brain cannot comprehend how ur bitch dbanj isnt making more money than d supposed local champions..

Despite all d bull crap hyping u gave dbanj....psquare still has more FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD THAN DBANJ........AND MORE FANS EQUALS MORE MONEY (GO ASK BEYONCE)

EVEN ON.
SOCIAL NETWORKS, VIEWS PER VIDEO, TURN UP FOR SHOWS/VIA EVERYTHING ELSE.....PSQUARE IS CLEARLY AHEAD

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Flawlessangel(m): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2015
prelinctus:
I don't know why this coogar guy has refused to accept that psquare is far richer than dbanj. In case you don't know, psquare tours the whole of africa every two years. Do you know how much artistes make when they go on tour? Lady gaga hasn't had any hit song in a while yet she's still ranked among the highest earning musicians, because of money she makes from tours. You claim dbanj is not a local champion. Ok na, let him go and tour UK and US, and go and perform to empty stadium. Lol. Even the 10yr anniversary he did was a flop. Lots of empty seats. Dbanj that was dumped like gabbage when kanye discovered he had nothing to offer.
u dey mind dat coogar fool.....d guy dsnt realise dat dbanj has been living in past glories all these while, since oliver twist, he has been gettin less and less money because he isnt making hit songs anymore.....while psquare always deliver and attend more shows than dbanj too.....i know why d coogar dude dey argue 4 dbanj sha, na yoruba boy im b.....and na taboo to see any igbo person ahead...so leave am.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by iamboody(m): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2015
Flawlessangel:

EVEN ON.

Flawless you at th one arguing without fact here, you keep refering to $1m in KORA like dbanj has never won it too. More fan definitely will bring more money, but what is your basis that Psquare have more fan than Dbanj, is it twitter, Facebook or instagram at least I know dbanj has more fans on twitter and instagram than any one in Psquare, I don't know if they run a Facebook account, so which social media you talking about again?. How do you know the value of money involved in PSquare/Glo deal? Pls send me a link where an official statement was released by any party involved. If apple feels Psquare will make a better deal than Dbanj in african continent do u know Apple will look for them? Psqare are no local champion for sure but they don't get intercontinental recognition that is accrued o dbanj. Dbanj has performed on stages where Psquare has never performed.
When u talk of album sales my guy na marketers dey chop all the money. All the noise flavour was making about selling 5millions copies na lie.. He should sell 5million copies on iTunes and I will know its real. Piracy don't let them get much from album sale. Psquare has so much money because of endorsement, shows and diversification to other businesses. Do you think Dbanj don't get shows again? No hit I know but he can still get his name fixed on shows cos of his brand. What I want to make clear to you is that Dbanj can easily make more money than psquare, he is more bankable than them period.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Flawlessangel(m): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Don't waste your time on that boy, some of them don't like to see Igbo ahead of their folks even when its glaring and audible to the ear, rather they will continue hyping and covering up, imagine d banj who is still a tenant richer than P square. Ewo ! Chineke m ehhhhh
lol, sometimes dem need 2 slap some people b4 dem get sense....d tin wey dey vex me about this coogar guy b say.....e no even know how much dbanj get 4rm d tin wey im dey hype....yet e still insist say e pass psquare own........and even if e pass psquare deal, dat dsnt take away d fact that psquare has been more successful musically than dbanj in every aspect of d industry, especially with d largest fan base in africa.

And when it comes to music , an artiste is nothing without his fans..... And psquare obviously has much more fans......which means more money cos na d fans dey pay for shows/concerts/tours etc.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by prelinctus: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2015
iamboody:

Flawless you at th one arguing without fact here, you keep refering to $1m in KORA like dbanj has never won it too. More fan definitely will bring more money, but what is your basis that Psquare have more fan than Dbanj, is it twitter, Facebook or instagram at least I know dbanj has more fans on twitter and instagram than any one in Psquare, I don't know if they run a Facebook account, so which social media you talking about again?. How do you know the value of money involved in PSquare/Glo deal? Pls send me a link where an official statement was released by any party involved. If apple feels Psquare will make a better deal than Dbanj in african continent do u know Apple will look for them? Psqare are no local champion for sure but they don't get intercontinental recognition that is accrued o dbanj. Dbanj has performed on stages where Psquare has never performed.
When u talk of album sales my guy na marketers dey chop all the money. All the noise flavour was making about selling 5millions copies na lie.. He should sell 5million copies on iTunes and I will know its real. Piracy don't let them get much from album sale. Psquare has so much money because of endorsement, shows and diversification to other businesses. Do you think Dbanj don't get shows again? No hit I know but he can still get his name fixed on shows cos of his brand. What I want to make clear to you is that Dbanj can easily make more money than psquare, he is more bankable than them period.
One question for you. When last did dbanj go on tour(if he has ever gone sef)? Forget twitter and instagram, you only know an artiste has loyal fans when he tours several countries and tickets are always sold out. You claim dbanj also goes for shows. Ok fine, but what about TOURS? Can you compare shows to TOURS? Just answer my question. Or, do you also want me to provide links to psquare tours? Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Flawlessangel(m): 10:19am On Feb 17, 2015
iamboody:

dude i never argued who had better endorsements...read my comments again 2 understand....dbanj is undisputed when it comes 2 dat.....but endorsement alone cannot make dbanj richer than psquare.
Db has never been payed 240m in any of his endorsement, why would psquare lie about the price of a deal and glo keeps quiet abou it? Use your brain..., fact 1......dban never won 1million 4rm kora! Fact 2...........psquare has 5 most viewed african music videos among the top 10 of all time.......... Mind u i said AFRICA!! not nigeria
And on the biggest social network site, psquare's also king............

Its no news who has d biggest turn up for shows across africa.....every and all of psquare shows hav been a masive success....including international tours /concerts..........do u know how much gotten 4 tours alone?

Look at dbanj's last show, isnt it clear dat dbanj isnt as popular as he once was anymore?? Look at the poor turn up rate.

How many years since oliver twist? Psquare has been goin 2 shows consistently despite charging the highest amount of any artiste in nigeria, they even performed in caf awards

my point is endorsement is just one stream of income.........psquare makes money 4rm dat and everywhere else..........i think their shows should outnumber dbanj's recent form like 5-1.......so its silly saying dbanj brings in more money than dem.

Even when dbanj was in mo hits, psquare were making as much money as he was, talkless of now when dbanj has fallen off radar in d naija music scene and depends on endorsements.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by coogar: 10:47am On Feb 17, 2015
Flawlessangel:

the money spent on your education has been a waste. your parents should have invested it in cocoa production. you have the brain power of an anopheles mosquito. p-square are local champions. mention one international endorsement they have - just one!

akon? officer ross? compared to kanye west?
you should stop smoking your pübic hair, you indolent twït. when your creator was distributing intelligence in heaven, you were at the back of the queue picking your nose - or perhaps, you were on a leave of absence.

the money d'banj got from apple alone is 10 times more than anything the twins have made in their entire career. you are a tool not to put this into consideration. it's always d'banj's songs that are used for international events. it's his songs that rocked the UK. it's his songs that made it to "half of the yellow sun".

it's now clear you function on a single-digit IQ. you want to compare beyonce's fans that actually pay to buy their albums to cretinous vermins like you that buy fake versions of the albums of p-square? grin cheesy grin your idïocy in megawatts would solve all the electricity problems in 3rd world countries.

EVEN ON.

why are you getting emotional?
you are so pained, you have even resorted to shouting? i don't blame you. i only blame the recipient of your y-chromosomes. she should have swallowed it with a cold bottle of guinness instead of allowing you to flagellate to the ovüm.

d'banj has 1 million followers on twitter. the twins don't even have 800k followers when added together and you are here lying and disgracing your generation on a public forum. you are a disgrace to the village that sponsored your education, you ruminant animal. you must think you are in your village beer parlour where retärds like you believe everything that comes out of your mouth.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by iamboody(m): 11:13am On Feb 17, 2015
Flawlessangel:

dude i never argued who had better endorsements...read my comments again 2 understand....dbanj is undisputed when it comes 2 dat.....but endorsement alone cannot make dbanj richer than psquare.
Db has never been payed 240m in any of his endorsement, why would psquare lie about the price of a deal and glo keeps quiet abou it? Use your brain..., fact 1......dban never won 1million 4rm kora! Fact 2...........psquare has 5 most viewed african music videos among the top 10 of all time.......... Mind u i said AFRICA!! not nigeria
And on the biggest social network site, psquare's also king............

Its no news who has d biggest turn up for shows across africa.....every and all of psquare shows hav been a masive success....including international tours /concerts..........do u know how much gotten 4 tours alone?

Look at dbanj's last show, isnt it clear dat dbanj isnt as popular as he once was anymore?? Look at the poor turn up rate.

How many years since oliver twist? Psquare has been goin 2 shows consistently despite charging the highest amount of any artiste in nigeria, they even performed in caf awards

my point is endorsement is just one stream of income.........psquare makes money 4rm dat and everywhere else..........i think their shows should outnumber dbanj's recent form like 5-1.......so its silly saying dbanj brings in more money than dem.

Even when dbanj was in mo hits, psquare were making as much money as he was, talkless of now when dbanj has fallen off radar in d naija music scene and depends on endorsements.

Bros we are all outsiders in these things, we don't really know. We are just arguing base on what we see from outside where we are sitted. Tell me from the schedule that dbanj had last year how could he be able to do musical tour? He's busy trying to build a brand, Dbanj is doing business tour while Psquare are doing musical tour. Let psquare go to the US, France or Canada and have a sold out, they only went to some countrysides where they performed in their restaurants and u called that a sold out? Forget Zambia, Zimbabwe or Lesotho even Olamide or Oritse Femi will fill their stadiums to the brim. They are all crazy about all Nigerian A-rated artists and not Psuare alone. The last time when Mavin went to Manchester for a concert I was so embarrassed that the show was so dry with some few black students. Psquare will even make more money from a local concert than their dry European tour that has low and no turn out.
I still remain on my point that Psuare is not as bankable as Dbanj. Presently musically Psuare are ahead of Dbanj but guy music is not the only thing that brings money in entertainment industry...Dbanj relationship with corporate world dwarfs Psquares, he has more links, he is more connected than them, he knows people. So what are we saying? That's how wealth is measured.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by light004: 11:19am On Feb 17, 2015
This is outrageous and definitely the lie of this century. Na money easy to come by. If true, some of these guys for don reduce their hustle.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by DarlintonOmeh: 11:27am On Feb 17, 2015
iamboody:

Bros we are all outsiders in these things, we don't really know. We are just arguing base on what we see from outside where we are sitted. Tell me from the schedule that dbanj had last year how could he be able to do musical tour? He's busy trying to build a brand, Dbanj is doing business tour while Psquare are doing musical tour. Let psquare go to the US, France or Canada and have a sold out, they only went to some countrysides where they performed in their restaurants and u called that a sold out? Forget Zambia, Zimbabwe or Lesotho even Olamide or Oritse Femi will fill their stadiums to the brim. They are all crazy about all Nigerian A-rated artists and not Psuare alone. The last time when Mavin went to Manchester for a concert I was so embarrassed that the show was so dry with some few black students. Psquare will even make more money from a local concert than their dry European tour that has low and no turn out.
I still remain on my point that Psuare is not as bankable as Dbanj. Presently musically Psuare are ahead of Dbanj but guy music is not the only thing that brings money in entertainment industry...Dbanj relationship with corporate world dwarfs Psquares, he has more links, he is more connected than them, he knows people. So what are we saying? That's how wealth is measured.

Like what business exactly?
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by coogar: 11:28am On Feb 17, 2015
iamboody:

flawless angel is a bush man......
with the apple deal, there's no nigerian artiste remotely close to d'banj when it comes to endorsements. he's more of a business man than a musician. he's just using music as a front - he's more interested in the deals that are coming in & rightly so. the shelf life of nigerian music is too short.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by omar22(m): 11:30am On Feb 17, 2015
I believe Obesere is a Nigerian Musician and I also believe his wealth is within the Billion bracket
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by wonlasewonimi: 11:36am On Feb 17, 2015
coogar:

don jazzy? solek's keyboardist? grin
d'banj was a security officer quite alright in the UK but he made his break in UK's tax credit scheme. he made close to £2m. he was the one that brought don jazzy on board.

don jazzy was an ordinary keyboardist with a juju crooner in london called solek. he was broke and he relies on solek to eke a living. d'banj sold him the idea to go to nigeria and do music with the money they made on the internet & the rest is history.

so if lola was running an oil company when the p-square twins were still in school doing little shows for jambites, how then is she a gold digger? why did Peter break up with ada - his girlfriend for many years?

who's the gold digger here?

this guy sabi lie sha grin grin £2m ori iya sharlie lona 2 million. The guy that said in his interview that his mum financed their first video and sold them the jalopy they were driving when they just came back to naija.

See as you window dressed odu/yahoo as tax credit portal grin cheesy Anyway, birds of a feather.....

You guys are just arguing aimlessly. No one can know who the richest is amongst these popular artistes cos their earnings aren't documented. FWIW, dbanj could have paid for the special dre beats like they were paying Kanye west for signing them on.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by 7thkendom(m): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2015
THIS ARTICLE IS MISINFORMED AND FABRICATED.... ALL FALSE RATINGS. THE ONLY ARTISTE THAT COULD BE WORTH 1BILLION IN NIGERIA IS NONE. IF FELA WAS ALIVE, THEN I WOULD HAVE MADE AN EXCEPTION. grin
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by iamboody(m): 11:43am On Feb 17, 2015
DarlintonOmeh:

Like what business exactly?

When we say business it doesn't really mean owing cement factory or pure water factory. When u have a brand u have a business. The most fixed asset of any asset is good will its more fixed and certain than landed properties. Your brand can give u a land or any property for free but no property can ever give u brand.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by DarlintonOmeh: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2015
iamboody:

When we say business it doesn't really mean owing cement factory or pure water factory. When u have a brand u have a business. The most fixed asset of any asset is good will its more fixed and certain than landed properties. Your brand can give u a land or any property for free but no property can ever give u brand.

In other words, D'Banj is doing brand business - and not music business?
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Flawlessangel(m): 11:51am On Feb 17, 2015
iamboody:

dude psquare has performed home and abroad and all their shows are sold out , dnt u understand?........show me any psquare show abroad where they didnt hav much turn up........

Infact lets 4get about this cos it dsnt bring money into my pocket.....

My stands still remains....

by being more successful as relating to SHOWS/TOURS/CONCERTS/ AS WELL AS CONSISTENT HIT SONGS.......PSQUARE IS FAR RICHER THAN DB.....

NOW IF U WANNA ARGUE 4 DB, DATS FINE....BUT AM DONE WIT U.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? / Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.