Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

The True Black Hawk Down Documentary - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The True Black Hawk Down Documentary (6514 Views)

THE TRUE HISTORY OF IKERE- EKITI AND ITS MONARCHY / STRANGE: Evil Hawk Robs Market Woman In Benue Community / Who Are The True Lagosians? The Yorubas, Igbos Or The Benins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by Ajuran: 6:07am On Feb 16, 2015
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by gallivant: 7:39am On Feb 16, 2015
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by Ajuran: 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
gallivant:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-pQWDrWQ8ooc/TyXGZH4BmRI/AAAAAAAABfw/AGX8JZn6onA/s1600/COOL-STORY-BRO.jpg[/img]

This is documented by the people involved in the actually incident. You are jealous, because Somalis are portrayed heroically, and willing to die to the last man while going against a Superpower. But your Bantu people have been enslaved for over 500 years until you guys were freed by whites out of mercy.
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by gallivant: 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by Ajuran: 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Just enjoy the documentary and know that you will never be like Somalis. Even the Ambassador of the USA said Somali die to the last man, fight as a national pass time. lol

I wish Somalis lived in West Africa, cause then now White people would be enslaving us like they did you guys. They would become our slaves lol

Another Documentary of Black Hawk Down (locally known as 'the day of the rangers')

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v-Ou4fMRyE
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by gallivant: 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
A few Americans killed vs hundreds of dead Somalis doesn't add up to bravery or victory for that matter;only poor military strategy on your part. One would be foolish to revel on one of the greatest defeats in the history of African warfare, however, ignorance is bliss. grin
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by Ajuran: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
gallivant:
A few Americans killed vs hundreds of dead Somalis doesn't add up to bravery or victory for that matter;only poor military strategy on your part. One would be foolish to revel on one of the greatest defeats in the history of African warfare, however, ignorance is bliss. grin

Americans had better equipment and training. That is not the point. The ultimate results are that America left Somalia. The second lesson is despite over 10,000 Somalis dying or being injured and knew they were going to die, they chose to fight.

They went against the best Military in the world, and the most elite soldiers of the USA (RANGERS). They fought the Americans simply because they interfered in Somali affairs.

While the BANTUS were enslaved for 500 years until you guys were freed out of pity. The Europeans of that time were not even military soldiers but just civilians with muskets. You guys are pathetic.
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by gallivant: 12:07am On Feb 17, 2015
A most entertaining tale. wink
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by Ajuran: 12:10am On Feb 17, 2015
gallivant:
A most entertaining tale. wink

The difference between tale and history is it actually happened. Take note.

Ask yourself why a 10,000 Somalis were killed and seriously injured to protect themselves from the USA, U.N. E.U. who had weapons, bombs, planes, helicopters. That is what you call bravery. To make it even more outstanding. All this was a against the South side of Mogadishu (one part, one of city).

Meanwhile Bantus have been taken from their own land on ships, and shipped in a boat fore more than several months for over 500 years, until whites felt pity and freed you guys.
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by gallivant: 12:26am On Feb 17, 2015
That's a fascinating story, tell it at parties. cool
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by Ajuran: 2:10am On Feb 17, 2015
gallivant:
That's a fascinating story, tell it at parties. cool

But I do, I tell it this month especially since it is Black history month. And Bantus who have all that muscle cannot do much with it.
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by gallivant: 2:57am On Feb 17, 2015
That's a cool story. But I am going to have to call my expert on cool stories to verify. wink
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by Ajuran: 2:59am On Feb 17, 2015
gallivant:
That's a cool story bro. But I am going to have to call my expert on cool stories to verify. wink

Ask a historian to verify it too. I am sorry your people were molested. Sometimes You have to be broken down to be build back up. I am in the process of doing that to the fufu nation. You must survive and thrive in the jungle, or else humanity will become extinct because the Bantus will leave the jungle and commit crimes and reproduce by force with the general population leading to a backwardness of the human race.
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by gallivant: 3:01am On Feb 17, 2015
Riveting tale, chap. cool
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by Ajuran: 3:07am On Feb 17, 2015
gallivant:
Riveting tale, chap. cool

When will the fufu nation come to understand that all is not well in the jungle cheesy
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by gallivant: 3:10am On Feb 17, 2015
Astounding mate.Story of my life. grin
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by Ajuran: 3:31am On Feb 17, 2015
gallivant:
Astounding mate.Story of my life. grin

You must accept Islam my Bantu friend.
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by gallivant: 3:36am On Feb 17, 2015
I don't believe in alien concepts of belief. I am true to myself.
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by Ajuran: 3:40am On Feb 17, 2015
gallivant:
I don't believe in alien concepts of belief. I am true to myself.

Inshallah the Boko boys will bring Islam to you guys very soon. Prepare yourself and get yourself a compass, you must know which direction to pray towards, ask Fulaman if you must, if his free and not kissing feet. cheesy
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by gallivant: 3:43am On Feb 17, 2015
I am fascinated.Tell me more. wink
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by Ajuran: 3:52am On Feb 17, 2015
gallivant:
I am fascinated.Tell me more. wink

You must accept Islam first my Bantu child.
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by gallivant: 3:57am On Feb 17, 2015

Don't you see what's happening in Syria, Libya, Somalia and all other Islamic hell holes? What do you take me for? Lol

1 Like

Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by Ajuran: 4:13am On Feb 17, 2015
gallivant:

Don't you see what's happening in Syria, Libya, Somalia and all other Islamic hell holes? What do you take me for? Lol

It is darkest before dawn
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by gallivant: 5:05am On Feb 17, 2015
Yeah sure.
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by Ajuran: 5:15am On Feb 17, 2015
gallivant:
Yeah sure.

You should look into Islam. Many people convert every year, it is the fastest growing religion on earth, it is the most diverse religion on earth.

It will free your mind, join us Ibrahim Hassan (yes, I even gave you a new name).
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by gallivant: 5:17am On Feb 17, 2015
Ajuran:

You should look into Islam. Many people convert every year, it is the fastest growing religion on earth, it is the most diverse religion on earth.

It will free your mind, join us Ibrahim Hassan (yes, I even gave you a new name).

I am not joining any cults, especially those with violent terrorist ideals.
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by Ajuran: 5:30am On Feb 17, 2015
gallivant:

I am not joining any cults, especially those with violent terrorist ideals.

Islam is known as the religion of peace grin (Am sorry I couldn't say that with a straight face maybe Fulaman can but not me)
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by gallivant: 5:37am On Feb 17, 2015
Religion of peace sure! Cool story bro.
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by Ajuran: 5:37am On Feb 17, 2015
gallivant:
Religion of peace sure! Cool story bro.

Its a religion of peace. There is a peace of you over there, and over here, and all the way over there too cheesy
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by gallivant: 6:18am On Feb 17, 2015
GTFOH!Don't preach to me, you are a hateful son of a #####! You are a hypocritical bastard, why don't you take that quran and shove it where the sun don't shine. wink
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by Ajuran: 6:40am On Feb 17, 2015
gallivant:
GTFOH!Don't preach to me, you are a hateful son of a #####! You are a hypocritical bastard, why don't you take that quran and shove it where the sun don't shine. wink

You seem very angry. Islam will help you, come here by brother.
Re: The True Black Hawk Down Documentary by gallivant: 7:15am On Feb 17, 2015
Get a life. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is An Elder Always Right? / Palace Chiefs Sighted On The Streets Of Ife As Ooni's Burial Rites Begins / Racism In Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.