Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Is It Okay To Go Bananas? YES!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is It Okay To Go Bananas? YES!! (603 Views)

Top 6 Banana Health Benefits – Let’s Go Bananas! / Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One / 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Go Bananas? YES!! by diet234: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2015
It’s very common to see people “going bananas” all year round. It makes me wonder, does this fruit ever go out of season? Well good thing it doesn’t, because it is one of my favorite fruits. In fact, banana and groundnut combination can do no wrong in this life! LOL

Let me share with you a few amongst the numerous health benefits of banana. Please view your concerns in the comment box below the post, thanks as you do. Enjoy the read.

Learn nutrition facts you might not know about bananas here - http://diet234.com/health-benefits-banana/

(1) (Reply)

Which Joint Can I See Correct Calabar Food In Lagos? / Can You Eat This Cake?(graphic Photo) / Nigerians Rush For Food Ahead Of Labour Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.