Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? (3950 Views)

Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by pickabeau1: 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
crackhaus:

That the woman I call mother painstakingly supports a man who has another family elsewhere with her hard-earned money, is none of my business?

Why do you assume the woman knows, and will still be comfortable lending him money?

I said its a possibility that she knows her hubby has another family..Not THAT She knows

So if a mother is borrowing/giving her husband money... what is the business of the child
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by freecocoa(f): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
If I hear say I believe this story.

Your father walked into a room and pretended not to know you, up to the point that he asked who your father is and even told you to come outside and you just stood there mopping? Your half sister and her mum didn't notice anything awkward? Duh!
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Abeg tell your mother! Its her problem not yours thus she needs to be aware.
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by crackhaus: 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

I said its a possibility that she knows her hubby has another family..Not THAT She knows

So if a mother is borrowing/giving her husband money... what is the business of the child
In a healthy family setting, it is not the child's business - after all, they are husband and wife.

But when this mother keeps doing this (despite her own financial difficulties) and the person she's doing it for probably uses it to directly/indirectly finance the other family, then it becomes the business of her child to protect her.
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by pickabeau1: 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
crackhaus:

In a healthy family setting, it is not the child's business - after all, they are husband and wife.

But when this mother keeps doing this (despite her own financial difficulties) and the person she's doing it for probably uses it to directly/indirectly finance the other family, then it becomes the business of her child to protect her.

No wahala
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by KanwuliaJara: 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Omooba77:

She needs to tell her mum fast;this man may be planning evil to eliminate her.

Eliminate her to gain what? undecided
Why not move in with the other desperado? undecided
Hope he eliminates ALL HER KIDS TOO!
Or does it end with her? undecided

Na so e easy? undecided
Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by pickabeau1: 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
freecocoa:
If I hear say I believe this story.

Your father walked into a room and pretended not to know you, up to the point that he asked who your father is and even told you to come outside and you just stood there mopping? Your half sister and her mum didn't notice anything awkward? Duh!

As in ....

This is super story
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by crackhaus: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

No wahala
Or to avoid the unnecessary blackmail, he should tell her and we all live happily transparent lives after that. grin
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by pickabeau1: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
I agree with the disclosure aspect

Its the repatriation of funds im wondering about

However im still wondering if this story is true

crackhaus:

Or to avoid the unnecessary blackmail, he should tell her and we all live happily transparent lives after that. grin
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by menix(m): 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
Omooba77:

I understand you;it is more pronounced in Yoruba land because of religion inclination of being a christian;an Hausa man has nothing to hide because he can marry 4 wives

I swear u jst spoke my mind..
Abeg enta any Mr. Biggs around u mk u collect Big stout wiv my name...
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by freecocoa(f): 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

As in ....

This is super story
cheesy cheesy cheesy

This will make a very good script, make I call Wale tell am.
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by pickabeau1: 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
freecocoa:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

This will make a very good script, make I call Wale tell am.

That part was so funny

The fada must be an triple oscar winner
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by freecocoa(f): 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

That part was so funny

The fada must be an triple oscar winner
Even Nollywood with their unrealistic scenes won't come up with something like that, the girl must yell "dad what are you doing here" or vice versa. grin
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by pickabeau1: 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
freecocoa:
Even Nollywood with their unrealistic scenes won't come up with something like that, the girl must yell "dad what are you doing here" or vice versa. grin

lol
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by crackhaus: 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
pickabeau1:
I agree with the disclosure aspect

Its the repatriation of funds im wondering about

However im still wondering if this story is true

The story may or may not be true, but surely you have heard of situations where a man runs two families with either one unaware of the existence of the other.
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by pickabeau1: 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
crackhaus:

The story may or may not be true, but surely you have heard of situations where a man runs two families with either one unaware of the existence of the other.

Yes that happens

So whats the issue in this scenario

is it because he is not capable of managing two families
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
Since the reigning thing on NL is killing of partners for infidelity and betrayal, what we should be talking about is how this woman should go about killing the man once she finds out. Shoot him, smash a pestle on his head and tie his legs to her car and drag him on the road, should she stab him to death or be humane and just poison him?

2 Likes

Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by Omooba77: 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
ileobatojo:
Since the reigning thing on NL is killing of partners for infidelity and betrayal, what we should be talking about is how this woman should go about killing the man once she finds out. Shoot him, smash a pestle on his head and tie his legs to her car and drag him on the road, should she stab him to death or be humane and just poison him?
No;that doesn't solve the problem.......imagine the two of them are boy and girl and they fall in love;let her mother knows.......Incest nko
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by Omooba77: 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Eliminate her to gain what? undecided
Why not move in with the other desperado? undecided
Hope he eliminates ALL HER KIDS TOO!
Or does it end with her? undecided

Na so e easy? undecided
Mtcheeeeeeeew
The man can kill her; knowing he has other kids, if she didnot inform her mum on time and let the wind blow and allow the whole world see fowl yansh
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
Omooba77:

No;that doesn't solve the problem..

Not according to the lunatics, psychos and miscreants association of nairaland though.
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by Omooba77: 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
asadike:
Yes, pls don't keep it from her but make sure your mum is not hypertensive o. Calm her down and in a quiet environment, explain everything to her. She has suffered enough to be ignored. She deserve to know d truth.
Very good suggestion; her mum needs to know

1 Like

Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by Kimoni: 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
I will so tell ehnn

I'll put myself in my mum's shoes, would I love to know the truth or not? And yes, I love people telling me the truth no matter how hard or difficult it might be. Hence, coming from that perspective, I will do the same thing and tell my mum.
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by KanwuliaJara: 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Omooba77:

The man can kill her; knowing he has other kids, if she didnot inform her mum on time and let the wind blow and allow the whole world see fowl yansh

His NYANSH is already open. Trust me, your mother is not naive. She is a NIGERIAN woman. Don't under estimate the power of KARMA!!!

Whether you tell her or not, if he wants to kill her. . . . Nothing prevents him from doing just that! kiss

Your best bet?
Let him stew in his own Feces! kiss
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by amacastel: 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ur mother,s grtest enemy is ur so called father pls be careful of him cos he can kill u to keep his secret run immediately to ur mum and relative tell them what's happening cos the man is a wicked and heartless soul he hate ur mum And ur siblings including u so he is not ur dad he is a mere sperm donor so treat him a such
Don't keep such secret on a woman that has been a mother and a father to u pls knW itis ur bizness to let d cat out of the bag as the 1st child of the familly
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by moris01(m): 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
This is super story!!!
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by Zuriela: 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Biko tell ur Mum. It will break her heart yes but pls tell her.
What rubbish.
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by Omooba77: 7:10am On Feb 17, 2015
Tell her fast, if you have not done so
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by Omooba77: 7:11am On Feb 17, 2015
amacastel:
Ur mother,s grtest enemy is ur so called father pls be careful of him cos he can kill u to keep his secret run immediately to ur mum and relative tell them what's happening cos the man is a wicked and heartless soul he hate ur mum And ur siblings including u so he is not ur dad he is a mere sperm donor so treat him a such
Don't keep such secret on a woman that has been a mother and a father to u pls knW itis ur bizness to let d cat out of the bag as the 1st child of the familly
My own thought too
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by Springz(f): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2015
Bigcake:
Tell him to bribe you with a huge sum of money, i mean a very huge sum. After successful collection of the money, you can then let your mum know about everything.
The so called 'huge sum ' would be gotten from her mum since she has been financing him all these while. Its as good as milking her mum.
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by Springz(f): 9:07am On Feb 17, 2015
pickabeau1:

In The article, we discover that at the initial stage, her mum giving Dad cash wasn't really an issue till she discovered his other family so i guess that's when it became her concern, rightfully so cos they are family.
Re: Her Father Has Other Family;should She Tell Her Mother? by pickabeau1: 9:11am On Feb 17, 2015
Springz:

In The article, we discover that at the initial stage, her mum giving Dad cash wasn't really an issue till she discovered his other family so i guess that's when it became her concern, rightfully so cos they are family.

Don't get your point

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This? / Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? / No Male Child Yet, I Feel Suicidal Sometimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.