Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! (5812 Views)

Recession Bites Hard, My Experience On Arikair Yesterday / Medview Deploys Boeing 747-400 On Lagos- London Route / Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by Dynamo1(m): 9:06am On Feb 16, 2015
It's with great dissatisfaction and tears in my heart that I had to raise this issue here.
Straight to the point, I booked a return LAGOS-LONDON flight via Arik Air. On my outbound journey on the 29th Jan 2015, I arrived at the Arik Air counter 1000HRS for the 1245HRS flight. We were told that the flight has been rescheduled to 0100HRS the next day due to operational reasons. No remorse, no apology, only a stern look on the faces of their staff telling us to hang around and try to show up at the new time. You mean we should hang around for over 15HRS? We checked in our bags, and asked to go with our hand luggage. One lady at their front desk asked me to go relax in an hotel nearby in Ikeja and come back for the flight. On whose expense I asked? She just smiled. I just went home to sleep and came back for the flight.
Fortunately or rather unfortunately, On my return journey from LONDON-LAGOS on 12th February, I arrived at the airport for a 2130HRS flight, the same thing happened, flight postponed till the next day. Arik Air apologized, gave us £10 voucher each for refreshment at the airport, took us to a 5-Star hotel in West London, we had dinner, had two meals the following day, transported back from the hotel to the airport, and offered a FREE RETURN TICKET valid for one year all to apologize for the flight disruption. I couldn't believe this is the same Arik Air that didn't even offer us N50 gala in Lagos. I shook my head and felt very sorry for my dear fatherland.
SAME COMPANY, DIFFERENT TERRAIN, DIFFERENT STANDARDS.

To back up my story, attached are copies of the letter we were offered in Lagos and in London.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by whirlwind7(m): 9:24am On Feb 16, 2015
No surprises here, really.

The black race still has a long way to go.
You can't seriously expect to be treated with respect when we don't care about looking after ourselves first.

When our government falls short of expectation, even foreign firms operating on our soil shouldn't be expected to do any better.
We still remain our own worst enemy.

Arik Airline dare not neglect it's passengers from London the way it shabbily treated it's Nigerian patrons in Lagos. They will get inundated with lawsuits so fast, the airline will need to temporarily suspend it's operations till the mess gets sorted.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by henrychubayo: 9:48am On Feb 16, 2015
This is very sad. Why are we treated like these in our own country Nigeria. OP, this will make a good article for the newspaper and who knows, someone concern might take up the case and give our people their rights when flights are rescheduled for longer periods. Please file these story to many newspaper and tell them to publish it. This is very very bad and its paining me very much. I don't even know why is paining me but am in a very bad mood for the way our people are treated.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by sunnydayasaba(m): 9:54am On Feb 16, 2015
Eradicating corruption in dis country will really take a very long time, where far behind and even d private sector are not helping govt do the right thing.

Am not surprise, Arik Air has always been seen here in Nigeria as d only domestic carriager and they enjoy govt backings to d least. So they can afford to do anything they like here in Nigeria where govt connection is all u need to do as u like. We just pray Nigerian can some day break its out frm bad govt and bring back respect it deserve to its citizens. Tnks for sharing

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by Dynamo1(m): 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Guys, e no funny at all. You won't be surprised all of we Nigerians given that treatment in London knew that Arik Air did this only because we are on a foreign soil. We kept saying we knew this won't happen on our own soil. Someone had to tell the white guys in their staff that this won't happen in Nigeria, he just smiled and said but this is the regulation in the UK, they just have to do it.
@HenryChubayo, I think of doing so I swear. I just need a good reporter who can make the story newspaper-worthy. Kindly give me a link if you have, I really want this to get out there.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by claremont(m): 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
I think it's because Arik Air know you are entitled to compensation for flight delays and/or cancellation IF the flight originates from an EU airport (I'm not sure of the exact EU law). Arik Air as far as I know is a non-EU domiciled airline, hence they are not compelled to offer compensation for flight delay from a non-EU country to an EU country, except the compensation being sought is a part of the legislation of that non-EU country. I don't know if there is a part of the Nigerian legislation that compels airlines to offer compensation for delayed flights; if there is none and/or if it is unenforceable, then Arik Air in this instance have done no wrong.

My 2p.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by Lexusgs430: 1:34am On Feb 17, 2015
Consumer protection laws are obeyed strictly to the letter and any breach has consequences.
The same way, we have a toothless telecom regulatory body in Nigeria.
Arik Air knows their customers flying from the UK, would use the legislation to every worded letter and Arik cannot afford the backlash from either BAA or other regulatory bodies.
Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by Originalsly: 5:18am On Feb 17, 2015
Almost all the time in similar situations we complain among ourselves and expect changes. No company wants negative publicity and going to the press on a situation like this is negative publicity. Before trying that....one should call the office in the UK and get a response from them. Are they aware of what really goes on in Nigeria? Are we sure the ones in authority are not pocketing compensation monies? If they are aware then the FG need to be put under pressure to make and enforce consumer protection laws regarding lengthy delays and sudden cancellation of flights.
Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by Dynamo1(m): 7:23am On Feb 17, 2015
@Claremont, I really appreciate you looking at this from another angle. I respect your view. To be very honest with you, I didn't want to make the story too long not to bore the readers. There's no country that doesn't have consumer protection laws in all sectors, it's only the degree of adherence or should I say negligence that differs. We've been sold out in this country. One of the Nigerian passengers on the Lagos-London flight who had a British Passport was seriously raking and expressing his pain and enumerating his losses and the consequences of this flight reschedule, the Arik staff at MMIA Lagos just told him "Oga stop shouting, Na so we've been telling people since".
Don't forget most of the content of our constitution and regulations are "Copy and Paste " from U.K and U.S. But when it comes to implementation Na wahala.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by Jchi9876: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2015
claremont:
I think it's because Arik Air know you are entitled to compensation for flight delays and/or cancellation IF the flight originates from an EU airport (I'm not sure of the exact EU law). Arik Air as far as I know is a non-EU domiciled airline, hence they are not compelled to offer compensation for flight delay from a non-EU country to an EU country, except the compensation being sought is a part of the legislation of that non-EU country. I don't know if there is a part of the Nigerian legislation that compels airlines to offer compensation for delayed flights; if there is none and/or if it is unenforceable, then Arik Air in this instance have done no wrong.

My 2p.

What are u saying Oga

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by Jchi9876: 9:10am On Feb 17, 2015
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES AS AN AIRLINE PASSENGER

Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) 2012 Civil Aviation Regulation Vol. 2 on Consumer Protection, places high value on air travel needs. The import is to help the consumers to have the best services available by prescribing certain rights and responsibilities for air travelers as well as the duties and obligations of airlines in the following areas:

PASSENGER’S RIGHTS:

The right to the full value of your money
The right to compensation for flight cancellations, delays, damaged/lost baggage and denied boarding for reasons other than weather conditions, air traffic control restrictions, security risks and industrial disputes that affect the operation of the flight
The right to book and confirm tickets with an airline of your choice
The right to timely feedback in respect of matters/complaints lodged with service providers
The right to be fully informed about flight status
The right to be treated with respect and dignity irrespective of race or physical condition

PASSENGER’S OBLIGATION TO AIRLINE/SERVICE PROVIDERS:

Check – in on time: For International flight it is three (3) hours before boarding and two (2) hours before boarding for Domestic flights
Acquaint yourself with the terms and conditions attached to the ticket as well as asking appropriate questions
In addition to photo identification, passengers on International travels are requested to present passport/visas or entry/exit travel documents as well as health or any other document(s) required by the applicable authorities
A passenger may be refused boarding if he/she fails to comply with the applicable laws and regulations
Mandatorily undergo security and safety checks, recommended by the Government/Airport authorities
Ensure that you put valuables – Fragile objects in your hand luggage. They should not be packed in checked in luggage
Be of good behavior at all stages of the journey. Airlines/Agencies have a zero tolerance policy for unruly behavior.
Turn off all cell-phones in-flight. It is a safety requirement.
Report any issues, damaged/lost/delayed/pilfered baggage at the airline office or designated airline official before leaving the airport.
PASSENGERS RIGHTS AND AIRLINES OBLIGATIONS:

Consumer Protection Regulations in accordance with 2012 Nigerian Civil Aviation Regulations Vol. 11 prescribes the minimum obligation of airlines as applicable on the occurrence of any of the following:

No – show and Overbooking of flight
Denied boarding against the will of a passenger
Delayed scheduled flights
Cancelled scheduled flights.
RIGHTS TO COMPENSATIONS:

1.    No – show and Overbooking of flight:
(a)  May be considered for wait-listing on another flight subject to seat availability and the passenger meeting other conditions of the airline

2.    Denied Boarding:
(a)  Any passenger denied boarding involuntarily shall be entitled to at least 25% of ticket price for domestic flight and 30% of ticket price for international flight

(b)  Airline shall request for volunteers for denied boarding before applying boarding priority. Boarding priority is determined by the following factors: Passengers on medical trips, passenger’s time of check – in, the fare paid, a passenger with reduced mobility including unaccompanied minors, elderly and a passenger with frequent – flyer status.

(c)  Immediate compensation if denied boarding involuntarily includes refreshment, meal, hotel accommodation, two phone calls, SMS or email, transport between the airport and the hotel and re-booking by the airline.

3.    Delayed Flight:
( I) On Domestic Flights:

(a) Delay beyond 1 hour; carrier shall provide refreshment, telephone call, SMS or email

(b) Delay beyond 2hrs; carrier shall reimburse passengers the full value of their tickets

(c)Delay beyond 10pm and 4am, carrier shall provide hotel accommodation, refreshment, meal, 2 free calls, SMS, email, and transport to and from the airport

[/b](II)On International Flights:

(a)  Delay beyond 2 and 4 hours, you shall be entitled to refreshment and two telephone calls, SMS or Email

(b)  Delay beyond 4 hours or more, you shall be entitled to a meal, two telephone calls, SMS or Email

(c)  Six hours after the time of departure previously announced, hotel accommodation and transport between the airport and place of accommodation.

4.    Flight Cancellation: Airlines can cancel flights provided passengers are informed:
(a)  24 hours before scheduled departure time for domestic flights

(b)   7 days before schedules departure time for international flights.

(c)  Between 3 and 7 days before scheduled time of departure and is offered re-routing for international flights. Where this time frame is not observed, the right of compensation shall apply accordingly.[b]

4.1.        RIGHT TO COMPENSATION:

25% of passenger ticket price for all domestic flights within Nigeria
30% of passenger ticket price for all international flights. In addition, passengers whose flights are cancelled outside the stipulated time above are entitled to any of the following:
(a)  Immediate reimbursement in cash for domestic flights and 14 days for International flights.

(b)  All reimbursement shall be at the full cost of ticket at the price at which it was bought.On cancellation, if re-routing is offered where arrival time does not exceed:

1 hour on domestic flight.
3 hours on international flight from the original scheduled arrival of booked flight, the airline may reduce the compensation of 25% on domestic and 30% on international by 50%, i. e to 12.5% domestic and 15% international.
All compensations and reimbursements shall be:
(a)  Immediate and in cash for domestic flight at full cost of ticket price

(b)Within 14 days for international flights at full cost of ticket price either in cash or other means of payment

(c)  When compensation is made in vouchers, the voucher shall be redeemable at all sales outlet of the air carrier providing the voucher.

AVIATION SECURITY CONTROL REQUIREMENT FOR DEPARTING PASSENGERS

Prohibited items:

Liquids, aerosols and gels in containers with capacity not greater than 100mls each or its equivalent in other volumetric measure.
Sharp Objects such as knives with blades of any length, scissors, sporting objects etc
Guns and Fire Arms – Gun powder, flammable items such as fuel, gases, gasoline.
Stabling Chemicals and other dangerous items e.g chlorine, compressed gas cylinder like spill-able bleach.
 Tools e.g axes, hammers, tools of any length and screw drivers
Martial Arts and self defense items e.g pepper spray, martial air weapon explosive and flammable materials etc.
Explosive and inflammable materials and disabling chemicals e.g hand grenade, blasting cap etc
IMMIGRATION/SSS/NDLEA CONTROL:

Passengers travelling outside the country are subjected to Immigration and SSS control of their travel documents (Visas, Passports, Certificate of vaccination) prescribed by the World Health Organization in the international Heath Regulations. This is where applicable.

Air travelling passengers are subjected to screening at the airports by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.

A total time period of 60 minutes is recommended for departing passengers to accomplish all formalities (airline check – in, security control or other required control).

ARRIVING PASSENGERS:

Clearance within 45 minutes of disembarking from aircraft of all passengers is required regardless of aircraft size and scheduled arrival time.

Customs, Quarantine and NDLEA inspection of passengers’ luggage. Also, medical examination of passengers arriving from infected area during the incubation of the disease concerned.

Further details on how to seek redress or demand for compensation on any of the above issues; talk to our consumer protection professionals now at our Consumer Protection Desk at any of the airports. We will investigate, address and offer advice promptly, fairly and professionally.

For more enquiries, please contact:                             

CONSUMER PROTECTION DIRECTORATE, NIGERIAN CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY

AVIATION HOUSE

Murtala Muhammed Airport, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.

Tel: HEADQUARTERS: 01- 7636118, 08055799803. MMIA Arrival: 01 – 7607285 MMIA Departure: 01 – 7607286, 08023294005(TH) MMA2: 07098513500 GAT: 07098513501 ABUJA (Domestic): 07098515303, 08186201926(TH) ABUJA (Int’l): 07098513502, 07036029400(TH) KANO: 07098513504, 08033614915(TH) KADUNA: 07098513506, 08033205465(TH) PORT – HARCOURT: 07098513505, 08033024895(TH) ENUGU: 07098513507, 08063141296(TH)

Email: cpuncaa@yahoo.co.uk; beacpd@yahoo.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by Dynamo1(m): 11:01am On Feb 17, 2015
@Jchi9876, u are really wonderful my guy. We all know passenger rights exists, but Airlines operating in Nigeria knows they can go away with its violation. The same with other sectors. There's a popular steel company somewhere in Agege/Ikeja (can't remember the name), that is very famous with the way factory workers loose their fingers due to faulty and poor ergonomically designed machines, they don't pay "nada" as compensation and what surprises me is you still see young men and women queuing there every morning begging for jobs. I know we would be familiar with similar occurrences in one place or another. Chinese, Lebanese, Indian companies operating in Nigeria always sweep consumer and labour rights under the carpet because they know it doesn't hold ground here.
Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by Originalsly: 11:54am On Feb 17, 2015
@Dynamo.....the companies get away with it because they know the victims accept their fate and do not go to court. Victims claim going to court is a waste of time ....they won't even consider it...but yet they somehow expect the FG or the company to make things right. Like someone said earlier....the reason why the very airline toe the line in the UK is the fear of lawsuits and the resulting payouts...the airline is afraid of the passengers....here it is the other way around. Nothing comes without a fight....have to fight for your rights.
Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by Dynamo1(m): 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
@Originalsly, I concur with what you said. People dat go to courts here because all our sectors seems to be messed up, unless a very strong human rights lawyer decides to take it up, even with that he has to be very passionate about it. Can you give me an example in this 9ja of where someone has received compensation from govt or organisation for their wrongdoings. I remember the case of dat woman who was mistreated by a Naval officer or sumfin and everybody march for justice,
do you know the end of that case?
I understand we Nigerians just like to hoot and shout without approaching the courts and we start crying foul. I have been to a police station twice requesting to seek the DPO's attention to report a case, I was told on both occasional dat DPO never see beta people, Na me e go see Abi. One of the passengers in Lagos actually threatened to follow up this case, I bet you can see the looks on the faces on the Arik Air staff like "na today? Na u first sabi law". No iota of regard for the law, and they felt soo comfortable that nothing dey happen. If anyone knows who I can approach to follow this up, I gladly will.
My concern again is this, I fear Arik Air Nigeria may begin to say something else when it comes to honouring this free return ticket we were offered in London. Till then sha!
Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by feedthenation(m): 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
ArikAir is finished...my advice to passengers, even if ArikAir is offering the cheapest ticket, decline their offer.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by Dynamo1(m): 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
feedthenation:
ArikAir is finished...my advice to passengers, even if ArikAir is offering the cheapest ticket, decline their offer.

@feedthenation, when are we going to get it right. Av always flown other airlines on international route but I feel why shouldn't I try out our national carrier, and also Arik is the only airline I know that takes the highest kg of luggage (2 pieces of 30kg each).
Make I tell u again, the in-flight entertainment system no work on the LOS-LHR flight. Na so we open eyes dey look breeze for the more than 6HRS flight. But it worked on d return LHR-LOS flight.
Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by Jchi9876: 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
Dynamo1:

@feedthenation, when are we going to get it right. Av always flown other airlines on international route but I feel why shouldn't I try out our national carrier, and also Arik is the only airline I know that takes the highest kg of luggage (2 pieces of 30kg each).
Make I tell u again, the in-flight entertainment system no work on the LOS-LHR flight. Na so we open eyes dey look breeze for the more than 6HRS flight. But it worked on d return LHR-LOS flight.

Breeze as in Dem open window as AC no work grin grin cheesy
Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by otokx(m): 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
The problem is Nigeria, for me its Lufthansa all the way when it comes to foreign trips.
Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by bebe2(f): 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
feedthenation:

Simple!

But our pple like cheap things.

I have never flown Arik.

But pple will say, they use them becos of the 64kg luggage allowance they offer.

I don't care about all that, I work according to time, I can't loose 30 hrs of my life for 100£ difference in ticket price.
Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by bebe2(f): 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
Dynamo1:

Hahaha @ " na so we open eye look breeze"

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by MzParadox(f): 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
Last year I flew Delta from Lagos to Atlanta. When I went to get my ticket the agent asked me if I knew that my flight was 3 hours delayed. I said no and thanked God for the delayed flight because I spent too much time fighting with the customs officer had my flight been on time I would have missed it. Anyway, the ticketing agent apologized for the 3 hour delay and gave everyone free meal vouchers for one of the restaurants in the Lagos airport.

I believe it's Arik that does not care about it's passengers. I flew Arik to travel around Nigeria and learned that if you want to get anywhere on time with that airline, you MUST take the first flight of the day. They are always slow and late so even that first flight will be late. But because that first flight is late, it snowballs so that your evening flight must be hours delayed. The moral of the story is that Arik is horrible, they should be boycotted until they respect their passengers.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by suyamasta(m): 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Dynamo1:
It's with great dissatisfaction and tears in my heart that I had to raise this issue here.
Straight to the point, I booked a return LAGOS-LONDON flight via Arik Air. On my outbound journey on the 29th Jan 2015, I arrived at the Arik Air counter 1000HRS for the 1245HRS flight. We were told that the flight has been rescheduled to 0100HRS the next day due to operational reasons. No remorse, no apology, only a stern look on the faces of their staff telling us to hang around and try to show up at the new time
took us to a 5-Star hotel in West London, day, transported back from the hotel to the airport, and offered a FREE RETURN TICKET valid for one year all to apologize for the flight disruption. I couldn't believe this is the same Arik Air that didn't even offer us N50 gala in Lagos. I shook my head and felt very sorry for my dear fatherland.
SAME COMPANY, DIFFERENT TERRAIN, DIFFERENT STANDARDS.
this shows how lowly most service providers value customers in Nigeria
too bad
Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by Daresh(f): 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
I'm sorry for Arik, too many complaints. Soon and very soon.
Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by Dynamo1(m): 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
Jchi9876:

Breeze as in Dem open window as AC no work grin grin cheesy

My guy, Na so oh. Dem open window make we feel intercontinental fresh air...
Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by Dynamo1(m): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
bebe2:

Simple!

But our pple like cheap things.

I have never flown Arik.

But pple will say, they use them becos of the 64kg luggage allowance they offer.

I don't care about all that, I work according to time, I can't loose 30 hrs of my life for 100£ difference in ticket price.

@bebe2, no be say Arik Air over-cheap like dat oh. In fact BA was cheaper as at the time I did my online booking, I just chose to fly Arik to exercise my Nigerian patriotism (and dat luggage consideration too make I no lie). I just feel we have a long way to go in Customer Rights Protection in Nigeria. Why would d same company treat us differently in similar situations. They just feel nothing legal flies in Nigeria.
BTW Bebe2, can we do business with this ur transfer stuff.
Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by Dynamo1(m): 6:35am On Feb 24, 2015
suyamasta:

this shows how lowly most service providers value customers in Nigeria
too bad

@Suyamasta, in fact it has become a kinda norm that we really didn't see anything wrong with it. We beg for everything, seems like we have no rights at all.
Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by bebe2(f): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dynamo1:

@bebe2, no be say Arik Air over-cheap like dat oh. In fact BA was cheaper as at the time I did my online booking, I just chose to fly Arik to exercise my Nigerian patriotism (and dat luggage consideration too make I no lie). I just feel we have a long way to go in Customer Rights Protection in Nigeria. Why would d same company treat us differently in similar situations. They just feel nothing legal flies in Nigeria.
BTW Bebe2, can we do business with this ur transfer stuff.

I don hear business, see as my ears stand shocked

Oya pm me or collect my number From my profile.
Not the lyca or learn o
Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by chuckdee4(m): 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
Just goes to show you how Nigerians in Nigeria are deprived of their basic human rights.
No one holds these companies to account in Nigeria hence the reason they can treat customers they way they treated the OP in Lagos.

Who will fight for the common man in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by suyamasta(m): 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dynamo1:

@Suyamasta, in fact it has become a kinda norm that we really didn't see anything wrong with it. We beg for everything, seems like we have no rights at all.
im tellling you! its so annoying!
Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by aottravels(m): 4:50am On Feb 25, 2015
File report and copy d regulated bodies...!
Re: My Experience With Arikair In Lagos & London. Same Company Double Standards!!! by Dynamo1(m): 6:39am On Feb 25, 2015
aottravels:
File report and copy d regulated bodies...!

You mean I should write this story and to FAAN? Well, in as much as I don't feel anything would happen, I'll still try. I sent a mail to confirm Arik Air on the offer they gave us on the LOS-LHR flight, and they are already altering the conditions that have just been barely offered.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Return Back To Nigeria. The Weather Over Here Is So Cold. (photos) / Photos Of USA / FAAN Introduces Sniffer Dogs And Anti-terrorism Squads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.