Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) (22638 Views)

What's Your Zodiac Sign... See If You Got A Match / Hook Up With People Born On The Same Day With You / Strictly For Librans (zodiac Sign) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by rukky2000(f): 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
Horlawoomey:
rukky2000 I see you, hope you are fine
am fine, and u?
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by jakedes(m): 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Guess am d only 19th July in d Cancerian Zodiac circle of gathering.....

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Horlawoomey(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
rukky2000:
am fine, and u?

I am good

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Horlawoomey(m): 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
jakedes:

You are welcome Bro, am also a July 19 cancerian
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by rukky2000(f): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Rajjah:
ôuhh! My reason is dat stayin indoor guarantees safety.
smiley
Rajjah:
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by jakedes(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
Horlawoomey:

You are welcome Bro, am also a July 19 cancerian

Thanks for the warm welcome mate

Ur name sounds Hogwart...u watch a whole lot of movies...

I suggest we have a bbm group if it's possible..also I agree with the Op...we cancerians are mostly introverts but lively extroverts on social media platforms...

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Horlawoomey(m): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
jakedes:

Thanks for the warm welcome mate

Ur name sounds Hogwart...u watch a whole lot of movies...

I suggest we have a bbm group if it's possible..also I agree with the Op...we cancerians are mostly introverts but lively extroverts on social media platforms...

You are so on point, OLAWUMI is the name, yes I watch a lot of movies.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 1:25am On Feb 23, 2015
DONFASZY:
I nid a lady born on june 26....lets go n celebrate our bdays in jos wildlife park...frm lag 2 jos...jus d fun...i did it alone last 2yr n its was more dan fun
S'ap DONFASZY, u r welcome to the house, your participation to this group will be appreciated. Be free bro.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 1:31am On Feb 23, 2015
phemphem:
July 9
phemphem, you are welcome, we are honoured to have you around, wish u a cool stay here, your participation will be highly appreciated, feel free to raise any topic for discussion, as far it is raised in line with respect, we are all gonna say our opinion, that's why we are here.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 1:38am On Feb 23, 2015
rukky2000:
july 11
Hajia rukky2000, you are welcome to this forum, your cancer 11th date is half my cancer 22nd date, that means I'm probably 2 times stronger than you are...Lol!!! Please be free to participate, we will be honoured to share opinions with you.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 2:37am On Feb 23, 2015
rukky2000:
same here! stays indoor , too afriad of rejection
Like I wrote earlier, people under the influence of a common zodiac sign exhibits generally some identical characters, the same here with me. Stays indoors a lot too and fears rejection of any kind. However, as I grow more conscious of those facts, I understand how it had been affecting me, and I have thrived a lot to amend. Staying indoor limits our connections and even so much our capacities, remember, we are more a practical and creative people, some times a cancerian can't explain what he can do in words, give him the avenue to prove him or herself and u r gonna be surprised, even though we care more for others than for ourselves, we need to be helped too, but we are never gonna receive that much attention/help and be able to showcase properly this wonderful gifts or be known for it if we keep staying indoor, another of it effects on us is that it is the reason most people looking at us from "outside", sees us sometimes as lazy or a bunch of self centered people, they think we care less of them, since it is only them who do the visiting, if only they knew we are not only the most appreciative/receptors of care but the most giver of care and love without asking much in return except to be loved back, no cancerian ever believed in the philosophy of "one way love". I noticed you don't care sentimentally about me and I'm surely gone before you even noticed it. And as for the fear of rejection factor, we need to take the risk, people naturally loves cancerians, we just care too much sometimes, it will surprise you how the people you feared might reject you will ask you why it took you so long before showing up, because you are beautiful and kind and shares more, maybe not that bold, especially when new with them but of course you will settle in once you get accustomed to them. When I look into the past today, I regret so many things I've missed professionally and sentimentally simply because I feared something that was never there. Ladies I've missed because I feared they would reject me tells me today how great the crunch they had on me but had to assume I wasn't feeling them because I never showed interests. Don't wanna miss that again. Lailai!

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 3:28am On Feb 23, 2015
Horlawoomey:
I don't know may be its after I read about these signs that am beginning to associate them with myself, but what I discovered. Is that I am an introvert, I am very good at giving advice, creative with my hand and a bit shy.

Good evening mate, hope you all had a great weekend.
Welcome to my reality bro, I see myself clearly in you. That's exactly what I'm like, man. I love art too, can draw like mad and do a lot of creative stuff with my hand, infact I developed into graphic designing and photography, although, I waited a bit too long to exploit that talent, but better a bit late than never. You never noticed these things much because they are part of you. Sometimes people don't realise who or what they are like until their attention is drawn to it. You don know be that ooo bros, abeg explore that talent and rationalise your shyness. Now, being a cancerian and possessing these traits is our best luck and gift from nature, because it keeps us in check, no wonder, we are much more still on track morally/respectfully than most people today, there are some things we just can't do, some things we just can't say, some topics we just can't participate in, some activities we just can't engage in, all because they don't seem deep enough for us or they seem too immoral for us. These (introvert, shy) keeps us from waywardness till we are mature enough to fight. But we need to fight against excess though or else we miss it all. Just be cancerian in your fight, I will never change it for any other sign! Lailai!!!

4 Likes

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 3:41am On Feb 23, 2015
Rajjah:
The first lady, how ur weekend? Truth, Rajjah, it guarantees safety but we have to take chances/risks as well. Go out, meet new people, make more connections, create more opportunities and have fun! Even if we get hurt, we will mend! Our problem is that we curled back too much and too long into ourselves when we get unfavourable reactions from outside, but that is how the world is being built, and we gotta participate, but "cancerly", i.e. moderately and carefully. Happy week ahead.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 3:47am On Feb 23, 2015
jakedes:
Welcome, jakedes, this house is honoured to show up. Ofcourse you are not the only 19th July, horlawoomey is your date mate. Please be free to raise topics you want to share, we will be glad to participate in a respectful discussion. Wonderful week ahead.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 5:17am On Feb 23, 2015
eaziaque:
Hi, I'm Eaziaque, born on the 22nd of July. I'm creating this group for all Cancerian individuals i.e. people born between June 21 and July 22, if you are interested, join in and let's chat. Updating expected soon. Thanks.
Good morning mates, it is another working week again and I'm wishing everybody in this house a happy and fruitful week ahead. Rajjah started the discussion square last week with a question in relation to the zodiac signs, some of us participated but we still have 2 day (Monday and Tuesday) to table individual opinions and share our knowledge on the topic, I hope those who haven't participate yet will do so before another mate brings on another topic of discussion. I will love to see everybody contribute please.
Let's be careful about what we eat, what we say and most importantly, how we make people feel, professionally and emotionally this week, it may end up meaning a lot to them. Lastly, I will like to share a message from a friend with you, it did helped me a lot when I was "dropping my hand" this past week, I hope you are all gonna find inspiration in it too:
"This often happens in the workplace & life in general. Nobody truly knows which employee or people who actually deserves the merit of success & are in fact contributing towards success , or who’s actually contributing the necessary support to make things happen. Be grateful !
Remember………
*LEARNING TO LIVE WITHOUT RECOGNITION IS A SKILL!!!!*
If anyone ever tells you that your work is unprofessional, remember: Amateurs built the Ark [which saved all the species]and  all the professionals that built the Titanic [died tragically)
Have a wonderful week knowing you can be the best the world needs, without them knowing or acknowledging you.

Morning everyone!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Rajjah(f): 7:09am On Feb 23, 2015
eaziaque:

The first lady, how ur weekend? Truth, Rajjah, it guarantees safety but we have to take chances/risks as well. Go out, meet new people, make more connections, create more opportunities and have fun! Even if we get hurt, we will mend! Our problem is that we curled back too much and too long into ourselves when we get unfavourable reactions from outside, but that is how the world is being built, and we gotta participate, but "cancerly", i.e. moderately and carefully. Happy week ahead.
wow alright, m goin out today.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 23, 2015
eaziaque:

Like I wrote earlier, people under the influence of a common zodiac sign exhibits generally some identical characters, the same here with me. Stays indoors a lot too and fears rejection of any kind. However, as I grow more conscious of those facts, I understand how it had been affecting me, and I have thrived a lot to amend. Staying indoor limits our connections and even so much our capacities, remember, we are more a practical and creative people, some times a cancerian can't explain what he can do in words, give him the avenue to prove him or herself and u r gonna be surprised, even though we care more for others than for ourselves, we need to be helped too, but we are never gonna receive that much attention/help and be able to showcase properly this wonderful gifts or be known for it if we keep staying indoor, another of it effects on us is that it is the reason most people looking at us from "outside", sees us sometimes as lazy or a bunch of self centered people, they think we care less of them, since it is only them who do the visiting, if only they knew we are not only the most appreciative/receptors of care but the most giver of care and love without asking much in return except to be loved back, no cancerian ever believed in the philosophy of "one way love". I noticed you don't care sentimentally about me and I'm surely gone before you even noticed it. And as for the fear of rejection factor, we need to take the risk, people naturally loves cancerians, we just care too much sometimes, it will surprise you how the people you feared might reject you will ask you why it took you so long before showing up, because you are beautiful and kind and shares more, maybe not that bold, especially when new with them but of course you will settle in once you get accustomed to them. When I look into the past today, I regret so many things I've missed professionally and sentimentally simply because I feared something that was never there. Ladies I've missed because I feared they would reject me tells me today how great the crunch they had on me but had to assume I wasn't feeling them because I never showed interests. Don't wanna miss that again. Lailai!
yes. u re right
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 8:38am On Feb 23, 2015
Rajjah:
wow alright, m goin out today.
...all smiles...that will be a very bold step. U r gonna like it, u will see, just be choosy about where you go! U know u don't appreciate fruitless adventures. And I know, as Cancerians, we are the carriers of our own crosses, but please, open up, let them help if you think they are capable, you never can know who could be of help, even if have a great job or u r doing fine in your own business, there are places you still wanna get developed. Nice day mate.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by rukky2000(f): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2015
eaziaque:

lol! i think i can figure out my kind of person now, u gave me a clue..... i kept reading dis and flash back to my past , there is need for adjustment, wish we can all learn from dis and be free. but 1 thing i cant accept is to be taken for granted
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by rukky2000(f): 9:01am On Feb 23, 2015
eaziaque:

Hajia rukky2000, you are welcome to this forum, your cancer 11th date is half my cancer 22nd date, that means I'm probably 2 times stronger than you are...Lol!!! Please be free to participate, we will be honoured to share opinions with you.
see u! men ego........lolz! am onboad. tanx
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by jakedes(m): 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hey mates...I just created a group on bbm for us, all cancerians....so we can get to b a whole lot closer...share ur pins...I will snd u a request...cheers all

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Horlawoomey(m): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2015
Good Morning cancerians, hope everyone is having a greet week.

Just peeping in

23663D03 BBM pin
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by annycase5(f): 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
Add me on bb 222fcb109
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
Good Morning to all my cancerian mates in the house. How is your day going? I pray it ends well for all of us.
Anyway, I want to tell us that it is Wednesday and the line is opened for another topic of discussion. Anybody please raise an issue of discussion, the first topic to be risen will be the one to be analysed for the week. I hope we all gonna work towards keeping this thread alive. I'm counting on you all.
I can see the idea brought up by one of us, jakedes, is welcomed, so I'm joining in on the bbm chat group too. My: 25B2C23D. Good luck to us all!.

Remember to keep thread ALIVE!
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
jakedes:
Hey mates...I just created a group on bbm for us, all cancerians....so we can get to b a whole lot closer...share ur pins...I will snd u a request...cheers all
S'up brother, how is your day going? You can add me too, this is my pin: 25B2C23D. Good day.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by jakedes(m): 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
annycase5:
Add me on bb 222fcb109

Please check d pin u'hv pasted...seems incorrect...

Waiting for the rest of u all...cheers..
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
add me up 7495DCE3
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by jakedes(m): 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
@phemphem...& eaziaque....i have added u guys 2 d group...please accept...cheers
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
jakedes:
@phemphem...& eaziaque....i have added u guys 2 d group...please accept...cheers
Yeah, I accepted, but it just won't come up, so I've deleted it so you can send the request again.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
7495DCE3
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by annycase5(f): 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
Horlawoomey:

You are so on point, OLAWUMI is the name, yes I watch a lot of movies.
am olawunmi also,where are u based
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Horlawoomey(m): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
annycase5:
am olawunmi also,where are u based

Am a Kwara boy but currently on national assignment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2go Friends, Add New Users Here. / Club Insomnia:9:30pm-5:00am...adults Only..#Onomeglo.. / Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.