Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) (22674 Views)

What's Your Zodiac Sign... See If You Got A Match / Hook Up With People Born On The Same Day With You / Strictly For Librans (zodiac Sign) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
fellis:
I am not cancer but let me just say I love you guys!
Yea, I love cancerians to bits!
You people tend to know how to care for your families and you are selfless to a fault smiley
I also love how you get other people's thoughts and feelings easily so they don't have to spell it out for you everytime.
My dad is cancer and I wouldn't trade him for any other dad in the world, he is the reason I love cancers by default even before I get to know them well.
You guys rock, seriously.
But you should learn to open up more and talk about your feelings; let your loved ones know when they hurt you instead of suffering in silence.
Stay awesome.
thank you so much fellis for the support, we appreciate it, unfortunately most people takes advantage of cancerian's nature, and it hurts. Funny enough we still are not always ready to take out our claws in response; the reason: even if a cancer native feels hurt by what you do to him/her, he/she still cares about how bad you are gonna feel if he/she has to retaliate. We care too much for other people's feeling at the detriment of ours, that is why one of our mates here wrote sometimes she doesn't like being a cancerian, even if you feel it is right to hurt someone cos he deserves it, you still feel wrong to do it because it would be immoral of you. I once wrote too that I will never trade sign for another if I have opportunity to do so, our greetings to your dad. Happy easter and weekend sis. Stay blessed!

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by illswift(m): 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
HeLlo everyone, I'm swift, July 4th is my BD...bn an observer on this thread for quite a while and I must commend eaziaque and the others for the work u guys have put in to keep this thread alive...most of what I've read are kinda true about my person, and I'm constantly working towards a better me. I believe what I've read on here will help a little in that regard..thumbs up peeps! Glad to be a part of this
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
eaziaque:
thank you so much fellis for the support, we appreciate it, unfortunately most people takes advantage of cancerian's nature, and it hurts. Funny enough we still are not always ready to take out our claws in response; the reason: even if a cancer native feels hurt by what you do to him/her, he/she still cares about how bad you are gonna feel if he/she has to retaliate. We care too much for other people's feeling at the detriment of ours, that is why one of our mates here wrote sometimes she doesn't like being a cancerian, even if you feel it is right to hurt someone cos he deserves it, you still feel wrong to do it because it would be immoral of you. I once wrote too that I will never trade sign for another if I have opportunity to do so, our greetings to your dad. Happy easter and weekend sis. Stay blessed!

I understand dear.
the world can be an unfair place for genuinely nice people. you cancers tend to care and love too much for those that are dear to you and sometimes you get taken advantage of or unappreciated in return.
don't let that discourage you though, those that don't treat you right know deep in their hearts that they are wrong and they will learn to value you after they deal with other unaffectionate and cold signs like Aquatius for eg.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Hobashola(m): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
shegxi:
july 21 here.
.. see my b.day mate oo
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by rukky2000(f): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
eaziaque:
for ur mind, I seem to be luckiest in number here, we will see overtake the whole blog. Lols. Hw r you doing? Hope u r good.
am fine! my turn will soon come, more of 11 july
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by rukky2000(f): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
chuksp09:

thats the plan already in motion, still working on it though.
alright-start now! or u can keep procastinating on ur plan
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by siegfried99(m): 1:49am On Apr 06, 2015
greetings , July 2 here grin
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by yommyphresh(m): 8:53am On Apr 06, 2015
chijiaku:
June 22nd dats my date
oh God! Why were u such in a hurry na. Shebi I asked u to wait for me. Lol. Hi, I'm Yomi and I'm June 23
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by yommyphresh(m): 9:02am On Apr 06, 2015
Hello beautiful cancerians. Proud to be one of you guys. I'm Yomi and I rep June 23. I'm d quiet type and an introvert to a reasonable extent but then, I'm a CLOWN! I love writing (poetry especially) and I love singing too (even tho' my voice is like a broken gramophone). I prefer staying indoors and I have very FEW friends. Yeah b4 I forget, I share d same birthday with my immediate junior sis! (Yh! She's June 23 too!)

Hoping to rub minds with my fellow cancerians. Kindly add me to the bbm group-25CD2BD0. Thanks
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by chuksp09(m): 11:25am On Apr 06, 2015
yommyphresh:
Hello beautiful cancerians. Proud to be one of you guys. I'm Yomi and I rep June 23. I'm d quiet type and an introvert to a reasonable extent but then, I'm a CLOWN! I love writing (poetry especially) and I love singing too (even tho' my voice is like a broken gramophone). I prefer staying indoors and I have very FEW friends. Yeah b4 I forget, I share d same birthday with my immediate junior sis! (Yh! She's June 23 too!)

Hoping to rub minds with my fellow cancerians. Kindly add me to the bbm group-25CD2BD0. Thanks
this is not fair o! Where re the july 16's, come on out. I'll be holding the fort!
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
siegfried99:
welcome man, looking forward to a fruitful collaboration here. Happy easter baba.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
illswift:
HeLlo everyone, I'm swift, July 4th is my BD...bn an observer on this thread for quite a while and I must commend eaziaque and the others for the work u guys have put in to keep this thread alive...most of what I've read are kinda true about my person, and I'm constantly working towards a better me. I believe what I've read on here will help a little in that regard..thumbs up peeps! Glad to be a part of this
you are welcomed ogaa, and thanks for your support, this group is for all of us, so please be free to share your thoughts, and ideas/topics for discussion, we will all be glad. Good day baba!
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
siegfried99:
welcome bro, we are honoured you come over, your respectable contributions will be appreciated. Good day baba!
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by siegfried99(m): 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
eaziaque:
welcome man, looking forward to a fruitful collaboration here. Happy easter baba.

Same to u sir
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
yommyphresh:

Lol@ your post baba, indeed funny. Myself and many other cancerians posses those traits too, unfortunately we all prefer staying indoor which is not very beneficial to most of us, especially the less priviledge ones. You need to go out more often bro, be more outdoor person, since that is where people will get to know you more, remember all these talents requires the audience of others, just make sure you don't pick blues, Lolzzz! And for your sis, thatz wonderful, to be candid, this is the first time I'm hearing of a double cancer in a single home, ofcoz apart from twin children. My warmest greetings to her! Good day baba.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by frank043(m): 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
July 22nd at your service! Pls brief me on the DOs and DONTs here.Thanks
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by frank043(m): 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Any Engineer(or professional) male/female born 22nd july send me a pm. Let's see if we can relate professionally and maturely.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by yommyphresh(m): 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
eaziaque:
Lol@ your post baba, indeed funny. Myself and many other cancerians posses those traits too, unfortunately we all prefer staying indoor which is not very beneficial to most of us, especially the less priviledge ones. You need to go out more often bro, be more outdoor person, since that is where people will get to know you more, remember all these talents requires the audience of others, just make sure you don't pick blues, Lolzzz! And for your sis, thatz wonderful, to be candid, this is the first time I'm hearing of a double cancer in a single home, ofcoz apart from twin children. My warmest greetings to her! Good day baba.
thanks boss! Feels good to be here
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Am june 13,,,whasap me on 08095450694
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by rukky2000(f): 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
eaziaque:
u hv being absent from d bbm group chat! hope all is well
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by peezu(m): 3:07am On Apr 10, 2015
Am june 28, veri api to c dix.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Edoblakky(m): 6:03am On Apr 10, 2015
I was born on 26th June 19.... an engineer by training, live in Lagos and need to meet my birthday mates
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
.[/quote]
Waoh! Thank yu. Am alwys at the receiving end also whn I walk away frm smtins. I prayed I improved, its rily nt making mee mov forward.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
. [/quote]
Hmmmmm. It iss well
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by fineyemi(m): 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
Am June 27. Whatsap me on 08180985467. 29F022E0
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Richheart: 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
Blackbeauty:
Am july 7th and proud to be a cancerian!though sometimes I wish I wasn't!we care too much,love hard and can walk a mile for the ones we care about.

I AM JULY 19TH and it seems its scarce in the house....@BLACKBEAUTY YOU VERY VERY CORRECT AND I REALLY FIND THAT VERY ANNOYING ABOUT MYSELF...cos i really cant be hard hardened no matter how hard i ve tried....***sad face***
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by peezu(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Diz goes to d adimi,y don't u create whatsapp group or BBm group or channel for cancers for better communication nd thought sharing.who will second d motion.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by rukky2000(f): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
peezu:
Diz goes to d adimi,y don't u create whatsapp group or BBm group or channel for cancers for better communication nd thought sharing.who will second d motion.
halo peezu! we hv a chat room already; kindly drop ur bbm pin , tanx
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by peezu(m): 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
rukky2000:
halo peezu! we hv a chat room already; kindly drop ur bbm pin , tanx
55f0041e daz ma bob pin am expecting it now.God bless u.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by peezu(m): 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Admin am waiting for d add up ooo,wanna join tonight.hv send ma bb pun nd dis ma whatsapp number 08161151597.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by rukky2000(f): 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
peezu:
55f0041e daz ma bob pin am expecting it now.God bless u.
ameen, soonest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Group / Club Insomnia:9:30pm-5:00am...adults Only..#Onomeglo.. / Know Your Secret Admirer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.