Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. (37942 Views)

9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love / 8 Things Guys Secretly Love But Won’t Tell You. / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 16, 2015
Being a guy comes with some downsides too.

1)Lots of attention.
Guys envy girls for this. The girls get all the attention everywhere they go,Facebook,twitter,instagram ,its a girls world online. What about offline,girls still get all the attention. If a guy and a girl should ask for the same help,the girl has 85% more chances of getting helped. So annoying angry

2)Girls are always right.
In an argument,a guy can never win it,he must give up for the girl to win the argument,also a guy cannot hit a girl even if the girl is hitting him,its not fair. cry

3)Girls are wooed.
Girls get wooed and flattered all the time,their ego are nurtured 24/7 but a guy is left with his own ego to carter by himself. So sad cry

4)Lesbians are more tolerated than gays.
Lesbians are more accepted than gays generally,even straight people get turned on by lesbians and not gays. So sad for the gays. cry

5)Girls enjoy sex more.
Ohhh gush this is the most annoying, imagine me doing all the work ,pounding her like my life depends on her punny only for her to be screaming in ecstacy ,enjoying all the thrill. The kind of intense orgasm girls have ehn,it makes guys fascinate about what its like to have an orgasm as a girl. To make matters worse,they have multiple orgasm. angry grin clitoral own is there,vaginal own is there,g spot own is there, even nipples orgasm is there. BUT WHY? angry cheesy

6)Girls manipulate guys without getting noticed.
They know all the tricks in the book. They manipulate guys and we guys don't see it as manipulation, is it through tears? Through sex? Through sweet words? Chaiii guys have suffered. We even pay for the sex they are enjoying more. Wtf? angry

7)Women are more sympathetic than men.
Women generally can show more sympathy than men. Some men can't be taught be importance of sympathy, not all men tho,but generally women have the upper hand.

coolWomen do less work
Since they are considered weaker vessel,they do less work wherever they are,on a general note. Men are handled with iron hand while women are pampered and they still get the same reward with the guys or even higher reward. angry

Well that's it.

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by dahreyM: 11:05am On Feb 16, 2015
the fact still remains d same, we cannot change our gender, a male will always be a male, a female will always be a female. btw, nice write up@OP

5 Likes

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 16, 2015
Op na wa for u oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by tempem: 11:10am On Feb 16, 2015
it will surely make front page.... dropping my signature.
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by yemicoal(m): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2015
I envy no fvcking thing in them angry angry, M proud to be a guy.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 16, 2015
This is unadulterated rubbish. . . I understand the craze for you dumbass fakeass writers to be on frontpage, but please do not insult my senses.

I did not choose to be a man and I'm very proud to be one. If I could, I'll come back as a man a million times. Women were created to be a complement to men, and they are the weaker sex, whether they want to hear it or not. Why in blue hell would I envy and wish to be a woman? What manner of sissy parading to be a man would want that?

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Sweetmarriage: 11:14am On Feb 16, 2015
I believe God has purposes for all of us- males and females.

5 Likes

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 16, 2015
envy? no!"!!!!!!!"!not all guys think like u

2 Likes

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 16, 2015
#5 is just wrong. It's hilarious how most guys believe they are great in bed, when in reality they suck. No, women don't enjoy sex more, they just pretend to be enjoying it. It's a hit or miss when it comes to orgasm- a miss more than it is a hit. Ask any girl.

17 Likes

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 16, 2015
Look at the comments here;
A party thread for all online misogynist.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Bosville(m): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2015
the only tin i envy bout gals z attention...but all still, guys wil be guys as long as there is no lady in da picture.
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by mentorandfriend(m): 11:41am On Feb 16, 2015
I was here, just in case it makes a lalasticlala wink

3 Likes

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by LewisO: 11:41am On Feb 16, 2015
A straight man can never envy a woman. undecided ENVY, FOR WHAT? shocked

A woman is a woman, while a man is a man. Period!

2 Likes

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Id..iot...c fools taking the topic so serious. Ya all chill jeez.

1 Like

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
rokiatu:
Id..iot...c fools taking the topic so serious. Ya all chill jeez.
U just they follow me for all my thread lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Thanos(m): 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
Just say you are seriously considering going for a sex change operation instead of showing trash here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
TickTickBoom:
#5 is just wrong. It's hilarious how most guys believe they are great in bed, when in reality they suck. No, women don't enjoy sex more, they just pretend to be enjoying it. It's a hit or miss when it comes to orgasm- a miss more than it is a hit. Ask any girl.

U probably masturbate,that's why you don't enjoy sex. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dapo777:

U just they follow me for all my thread lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin I hope you don't have a problem with that

1 Like

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dapo777:

U probably masturbate,that's why you don't enjoy sex. undecided

Ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by femi4: 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Especially no 1, at times ordinary mtn flash I no dey see on my phone....lol
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Diz op sef, nawa for u ooo.... u created d 1st thread by ursef nd it made lalasticlala(front page) why can't you leave d counter-thread for d girls

1 Like

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
rokiatu:
grin grin grin I hope you don't have a problem with that

Not at all.
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by damosky12(m): 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
SMH.. Where are some youths headed with all these? ?
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by adegunwa4real(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hmmmm....counter thread! I've read about "things ladies envy about guys" and now this...m1ell its Fp material sha(6yards)
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Cutehector(m): 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dapo777 it seems u r gay
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by ellahzy(f): 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
counter Thread
.......i hail Thee wink
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by UnimkeAk(m): 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Its a Mans World brother
I don't envy, rather I feel for them .
What's there to be envy of?

Menstral pains
Labour Pains
Religion eg Islam looks down on women, society degrades women.
Women are not allowed to drive, vote, take part in sport or move around freely in some places
Rape.
Violence
No strength to protect oneself
One mumu boi go wan tear ur shii, some wicked ones even wan to do *nal.
List is endless;

But I love women and I'll like all of this societal and religious problems to be addressed.
I stand for freedom and gender equality, na woman born me, I gt sisters and I have a lil daughter.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by DrPrickson: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
hmmmm. Any guy that secretly wished or envy girls is gay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by vjsmiles: 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
another fadafucking thread.
una no dey taya
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by LewisO: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
TickTickBoom:

Just stop typing crap, ok? Keep deceiving yourself. undecided
Re: Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
LewisO:

Just stop typing crap, ok? Keep deceiving yourself. undecided

Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / Two Nairalanders Set To Wed. / When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.