Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:15 AM

Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures (89884 Views)

Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally / Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Kennywills7(m): 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Laid2001:

It is not about OBJ's tribe, afterall yorubas' never voted for him, knowing the kind of person he was and still is.

They have dashed him to the Igbos and the Ijaws who were his addent supporters yesteryears.

This bruhaha has nothing to do with the Yorubas
Bro if jona was a yoruba man believe it or not things would hv bn a lot different
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by ssammy: 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
gen2briz:
When will APC issue him another one.
That mean say baba don decide also.
Baba is moving FORWARD to embrace CHANGE
Marching Buhari to Aso Rock sure pass anything
GMB till GEJ knows that stealing government money is corruption.
Moving forward to embrace change as soon as he doesn't call the shots anymore.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by yassjib: 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
APC CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Mrchippychappy(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
onyenro:
old age and madness are synonymous sometimes.
pls call 112, I just saw a mad man tearing papers, guess he needs to be taken to yaba left. instead of ma-*dnes#s, h[size=15pt]e should commit suici/de at least Awolowo did same when he fell out with IBB
IS HISTORY TRYING TO REPEAT HERE[/size]

CHAII!! BAT GUYS grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
PDP is better off without those so called old retired and protitute politicians parading themselves with leaking diapers. GEJ till 2019. Haters kiss my black axss.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Rexyl(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
These leaders behaving as God. All these they are doing will definitely backfire on them. When that time comes, I pray God will save the innocent. They are tearing the country apart for selfish gains, and many are they that support their hypocrisy.

The country where leaders are cunning and the cunning ones are celebrated as leaders! Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by hmuhammad(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
The thunder that will fire GEJ is doing press up.

Sai Buhari.

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by ugoegbuna(m): 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
undecided This man is confused
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by sirdon86(m): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
Only fools that can ignore CHANGE...
OBJ is a wise man..
Change is here...
Click like if OBJ is wise...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Spaxon(f): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
kingthreat:

I am sorry. I retrieve my statement
aitte

good to knw u
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by idia101(f): 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
kingthreat:

Just like too much cum you've been drinking that makes you reason so foolishly. Support GEJ at your own peril.

I admired the Obasanjo Administration for the giant strides taken to reposition Nigeria in his time. I however would like to ask:

1) Did Jonathan preside over the NIPP fraud that failed to deliver 100 Kilowatts of electricity after 16 Billion Dollars?
2) Did Jonathan supervise the murders of Marshall Harry and Bola Ige?
3) Did. Jonathan endorse the lock up of AD Governors who were in Ekiti for a meeting by the then government of Ayo Fayose?
4) Did Jonathan pursue the sharing of N50 Million per senator for term extension?
5) Did Jonathan instigate the neglect of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and. Benin-Ore Road in their killer conditions?
6) Did Jonathan bring down Odi in wanton disregard for the sanctity of human lives?
7) Did Jonathan embark on frivolous threats of political enemies with the EFCC?
Did Jonathan oversee the massive rigging of polls during the 2003 and 2007 elections?
9) Did Jonathan make himself Minister of petroleum?
10) Did Jonathan declare that elections were do-or-die?

Chief Obasanjo does not serve history well with his recent outbursts. GEJ may do better, comparatively speaking, after 8 years or Buhari after 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by akanbiaa(m): 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
kettykin:

PDP was formed with out Obj, PDP will exist without Obj. Obasanjo was in jail waiting to be executed for a treasonous offence of coup plotting when G34 met and decided to confront Abacha and transform into a political movement led Alex Ekwueme.

Obasanjo is obviously trying to commit the same treason that he tried 20 years ago
the Atiku that his PDM which transformed to PDP is he still in PDP? What if Gemade one of the founding fathers and former chairman let me not add all those governors and more governors that will leave and remember more than half of PDP who is who are all Obadanjo loyalist my fear is If APC wins Nigeria might never have a formidable opposition should APC also tow the corrupt and wrong way in the future.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by xtervaganza(m): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
onyenro:
old age and madness are synonymous sometimes.
pls call 112, I just saw a mad man tearing papers, guess he needs to be taken to yaba left. instead of ma-*dnes#s, he should commit suici/de at least Awolowo did same when he fell out with IBB
IS HISTORY TRYING TO REPEAT HERE
Awo committed suicide? Fool keep lying to yourself . We all know how ojushitkwu was poisoned by loose poocee bianca

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by xtervaganza(m): 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
kettykin:

He whom the gods want to destroy they first make mad
your gods that took to their heels when Obasanjo invaded biafra and kicked ojushitkwu butt?

Sod off with your mouthy and lazy gods
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by absoluteSuccess: 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
sammyj:
Nice write up Bro, I am impressed to have a mature conversation with one of GEJ's supporters. Keep it up wink
Honestly I am not a GEJ supporter, although I like his person: OBJ would never allow anyone criticise him the way he does Jonathan this days. I only believe that Jonathan is flesh and blood deep down and, if we all descend on him in anger, will the status 'president' save him? No. So we still have to be humane cos he is still in control and need us to succeed as civilian president. Thanks bro, one love.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by xtervaganza(m): 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
kettykin:

PDP was formed with out Obj, PDP will exist without Obj. Obasanjo was in jail waiting to be executed for a treasonous offence of coup plotting when G34 met and decided to confront Abacha and transform into a political movement led Alex Ekwueme.

Obasanjo is obviously trying to commit the same treason that he tried 20 years ago
i see.....no wonder pdp produced many ibo presidents like ekwuensu or wetin dem de call am
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by xtervaganza(m): 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
Bekwarra:
Thank God. The foolish man is gone.
Modified....
It doesn't take rocket science to know that this man is desperate for something and feels pained about it. Whoever thinks Obasanjo is doing all these because of patriotism and not selfish interest needs his head checked. Mark my words, OBJ will be APC's albatross. It disgusts me at times to think this man is from my mum's hometown.

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by AndreB: 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
BashirAhmad1:
Welcome to APC Baba Iyabo, already your site is reserved and clean just waiting for you to occupy.

This time around #ThingsMustChange

Probably..when he joins APC..all his sins would be forgotten and wiped away..and he would be as white as snow...like Tinubu,Atiku,Buhari and the rest of the saints..

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by ooshinibos: 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=KORLAR post=30778695][/quote]

come to APC sir
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by xtervaganza(m): 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
Popemax:
We don't need Obj.....GEJ till 2019
.at otuoke
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by xtervaganza(m): 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
Arysexy:
Good riddance!

The aggrieved pdp members congress can welcome him.

Sanity restored to pdp.

GEJ time to dust some siemens, transcorp, power project files.

Truely GEJ is such a humble president, it it were to be me, this baboon would be singing in d zoo were here belongs
the humble president was made a president by the man you call baboon

It's safe to say no one in your clan will ever be president
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by ighodalonosa(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
gen2briz:
When will APC issue him another one.
That mean say baba don decide also.
Baba is moving FORWARD to embrace CHANGE
Marching Buhari to Aso Rock sure pass anything
GMB till GEJ knows that stealing government money is corruption.

ASK BABA WHAT HAPPENED TO 16 BILLION DOLLARS SPENT ON POWER
ASK BABA WHY HE COULD NOT FIX BENIN- ORE ROAD, ABUJA- KANO ROAD, KANO-MAIDUGURI.
ASK BABA JUST THIS TWO.
THE THIEVES OF PDP HAVE ALL GONE TO APC
THAT IS WHY I LEFT ACN FOR PDP. I THOUGHT ACN HAD A FUTURE.
PDP IS KIND OF REFINED NOW.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Isaacmacdon(m): 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
mirexxx:
oh! oK smiley
how r ye
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Bamz(m): 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
I deserve it, I am an man alien from Pluto. grin You should do a comeo about my winnington.

You're not a man my friend, greetings from Planet Earth.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by jerrymej(m): 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
I guess GEM did not meet his demand!!

Other wise he can't turn back on PDP..

Politicians, hmmm there minds is as dark as scarlet! You can't figure who there really are.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Arysexy(m): 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
[s]
xtervaganza:
the humble president was made a president by the man you call baboon

It's safe to say no one in your clan will ever be president
[/s]

How many favours has ur clan man that was president done to u?

Do I look like I give a damn about where the president is from?
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Odogwuskido(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Tearing a piece of paper will not alter the outcome of election results.We're moving forward.Keep on disgracing urself!!
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Rexyl(m): 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Most politicians in Nigeria are parasites. They are like bed bugs. They suck and suck and when they are overfed they fall off leaving hosts in pain

These yeye ppl are bane of development.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
General Eviction of Jonathan(GEJ) 4rm villa! He even deserted the power. That brought him from notin to somthing! Nice1 OBJ PDP Is sinking ship..sai GMB(GeneralMarch4Buhari)
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Areolad: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
When I saw this "Before it is too late" came to mind.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Jinf: 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
Obasanjo is Nigeria’s number one enemy - Governor Fayose | Why Obasanjo is fighting President Jonathan:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/02/obasanjo-is-nigerias-number-one-enemy.html
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by justsaypeter001(m): 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
Gud 4u baba iyabo. GMB until GEJ knows stealing is corruption and corruption is stealing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) / President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.