Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,827 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures (89948 Views)

Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally / Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Kenyata(m): 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
onyenro:
old age and madness are synonymous sometimes.
pls call 112, I just saw a mad man tearing papers, guess he needs to be taken to yaba left. instead of ma-*dnes#s, he should commit suici/de at least Awolowo did same when he fell out with IBB
IS HISTORY TRYING TO REPEAT HERE
God punish your soul for saying that Awolowo commited suicide. Bloody son of a bitch!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by larica69: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
guys check out the picture on the wall behind obasanjo..this guy is agent of the devil. I just hope you guys can see what the picture depicts!
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by rhames(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Ebora Owu on vengeance mission. Softly softly dey do am o, baba: Jonah is still in power o. He can do and undo o. Everything is permissible, but as the Yoruba adage goes, 'agba aja kii b'awo je' (toto o sebi owe). Please give your successor the needed motivations and courage to succeed with this transitional exercise or you both are failed captains trading blames on a titanic that is just about to sink.

In other words: egun agba ti o keyin agbo!
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by cytellProperty: 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
Baba yi ti di Agba Iya.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by anukulapo: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Baba,get a broom and sweep that paper off abeg.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by goldman777: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
wen a father disowns his son dat son bcomes a b..stard does dis mean gej is now a b...stard. disowned by his political godfader obj
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Shiifi(m): 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
bdidi:

APC recycling PDP!

Is that change?

I pity BUHARI!

Here comes backwardness!

hahahahaha guy pls hear urself i know ure jus frotruated wit cluelessness
better march for buhari
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by begwong: 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Good riddance to an oversmelling thrash.He wont be accepted in apc b/c he would start seeking to b its leader,hence causing commotion.
Its now time for the $16billion dollar nepa scam file to be dusted against this lunatic.

Cc:EFCC
Cc:ICPC
Cc:Buhari.
Cc:bokoharam.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by hon4real(m): 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
OBJ is too old for the press to take his actions serious. he is as old as one poor man in d village whose actions are not taken seriously. Its only a pity that in Nigeria, great-grand parents with their childish brain as a result of old age are still the ones handling our helms of affair in this.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
So Obasanjo and Atiku are now confirmed members of APC. . . Change indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by AdeniyiA(m): 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
Unknown to many, Obasanjo has, through this singular act, inadvertently or advertently brought an end to PDP domination or rule in Nigeria.
PDP can NEVER be the same again, just watch out the number of people that'd soon denounce their membership.
I seriously pity what Jonathan had caused the PDP
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by absoluteSuccess: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
Bamz:

You're not a man my friend, greetings from Planet Earth.
What can I say, I speak like one now, we call you people 'earthings' back home, we created your civilization, that's why you always pray to us. I am more or less a man, Our father created us in his image too. I believe you know how that story goes? I'm from Juvin, West Pluto. Although earth is cosmic jewel, but I am proud to be a Plutoen, a Juvian Plutonoid.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by absoluteSuccess: 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
rhames:

In other words: egun agba ti o keyin agbo!
O se se ko d'agboru!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by alexlee50: 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Obasanjo is childish
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by redsun(m): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
He has taken a clue from the biafran chap that tore his acquired nigerian passport online.His irrelevance is driving him nuts and that goes to show that gej is really a new leaf,irrespective of the fact that things are not in order in nigeria as a result of old gagools like obj that promised from the onset to make his reign ungovernable.

Anything is better than the likes obj,even bokoharam.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Duru1(m): 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
Olusegun Obasanjo is inherently Yoruba. I am amused that most Nigerians seemed to not understand the dubious mannerism of a typical Yoruba person.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Adisbro: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
onyenro:
pls call 112, I just saw a mad man tearing papers, guess he needs to be taken to yaba left. instead of ma-*dnes#s, he should commit suici/de at least Awolowo did same when he fell out with IBB

You are a fool and am sure ur ancestors and ur subsequent generation are fools...wetin concern Awolowo 4 dis matter. angry[quote author=onyenro post=30778785]o
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by SFSNIPER(m): 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
onyenro:
Is dat how you talk to or about your parents?
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Phils: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Makes no difference.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by sambisa5: 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
gen2briz:
When will APC issue him another one.
That mean say baba don decide also.
Baba is moving FORWARD to embrace CHANGE
Marching Buhari to Aso Rock sure pass anything
GMB till GEJ knows that stealing government money is corruption.

smh,,,,,,,it is failBuhari that won't steal money
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by ibrahym47(m): 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
onyenro:
And Ojukwu fled after making 2 millions ibo face untimely death. I bilif we both knew d hero now
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Pauloot(m): 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
....in WARRI tone....dis na gbege oo
my 40days fasting is now yielding result..
If u can tell me any sound leader ijaw has produced,maybe I can vote Jonathan?
#fishbwain...maybe bcuz dey are so close to river
#SAI Buhari I support
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by sssob: 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
[b][/b] Obansajo did not tear his card ..he handed it over to the chairman of his ward ...who cheerfully tore it ..why are people saying he personally tore his card...@ OP please correct the title
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Keegan: 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
onyenro:

History will surely repeat itself, when igbos that failed to learn from the past start treading the same path that leads to the calamity they suffered from the senseless war that claimed millions of their ill prepared fellow. Abuse Awolowo as much as you can, but it is on record that his achievements can never be matched by any igbo man living or dead.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by rhames(m): 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
O se se ko d'agboru!

o se baami

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by cell5683(m): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Make him tear d benefit wey him get 4 PDP na
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Bamz(m): 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
What can I say, I speak like one now, we call you people 'earthings' back home, we created your civilization, that's why you always pray to us. I am more or less a man, Our father created us in his image too. I believe you know how that story goes? I'm from Juvin, West Pluto. Although earth is cosmic jewel, but I am proud to be a Plutoen, a Juvian Plutonoid.

And FYI I'm a covert member of the MIB, I hope you're clean and legit lest I will find you and hunt you down.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by absoluteSuccess: 12:07am On Feb 17, 2015
Bamz:

And FYI I'm a covert member of the MIB, I hope you're clean and legit lest I will find you and hunt you down.
Oh man of Will Smith, I am a friend of your world. Just on routine check at sites we had contact with mankind some spaceyears back. Stonehenge is fine and the sphinx is okay. We built it with our technology. Isn't it all so awesome? Pluto is a plate to visit in a lifetime. We no bad.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by absoluteSuccess: 12:11am On Feb 17, 2015
rhames:

o se baami
Bee l'omo 'kunrin nse!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Faposky95: 12:14am On Feb 17, 2015
exposee
doing it for all to see
seeing too much these days....
need more movies......
jobless
I should be a star for losing my school certificates in return for Yankee citizenship
funny set of a people.
least, we gat something for the kids.
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by melomelo: 8:40am On Feb 17, 2015
OBJ, a big full, closer to his grave yard
A leader will not do this
A father will not do this
A founder will not do this
A head will not do this
I dont expect a reasonable man with fair of God to spoil another man's name for selfish motive
He was so lucky not have been killed b4 now
A useless leader with bad mouth
What ever you say about GEJ, Nigerian understand what really happened between you and GEJ
Ojukokoro Eda...
GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures by Chiaka(f): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2015
gen2briz:
When will APC issue him another one.
That mean say baba don decide also.
Baba is moving FORWARD to embrace CHANGE
Marching Buhari to Aso Rock sure pass anything
GMB till GEJ knows that stealing government money is corruption.

OBJs action shows that of a man who lacks respect for anything. Well he proved it years back by sleeping with his sons wife!! so PDP card na small thing for him to tear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian / Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) / Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.