Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee - Business (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee (80685 Views)

How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily / Lending Money To Friends Who Hardly Pay Back: how to get your money back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (55) (Go Down)

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by mrprince3: 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
kagari:

With btts you would have still lost. Bayern was beaten 2:0
and thankfully, i didnt play it.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Lordfave(m): 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
How do i create an account with bet9ja please help out
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by newspostng(m): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
some guys claim bet9ja isnt paying some winners
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by justmetoday(m): 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
tunaguy,when u register with merrybet were u given a 100% bonus
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by tunaguy(m): 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hehehe seriously guys check out "Bankers of the day thread" ... The uhri guy is worth your last kobo ... choiii I subscribed for his 5 odds it clicked... even his free games clicked... na GODWIN
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by tunaguy(m): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
justmetoday:
tunaguy,when u register with merrybet were u given a 100% bonus

@ alls ... no bonus .. merrybet are like politicians .. all talking shii

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
tunaguy:
Hehehe seriously guys check out "Bankers of the day thread" ... The uhri guy is worth your last kobo ... choiii I subscribed for his 5 odds it clicked... even his free games clicked... na GODWIN
Oga you claim now to buy games from Uhri...but you once turned up as a guru u said and I copy / paste

"Good day fellow nairalanders....... I want to urge you to please forgive sir jaden... He dosnt usually forcast games without me cause i bileve two heads are better than one.. Sir jaden has urged me to help you guys win bets and he apologize for all the losses. And i want to assure now that me Nd Sir jaden are working together there will be no more losses. We start tomorrow.. Thank you"
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

So why are you trying to run someone else down when it's so glaring you are the fake one here...smh for human beings tho
Ps-check out Jephri / sir jadens thread to confirm...

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kevoh(m): 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
Jephri/SirJaden/Urhi/Tunaguy same person or group of persons. Same motive i.e to fleece newbies and gullible ones of their money. Same ideology like this same thread i.e to charge people for some 5 odds games. Nothing new!

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by tunaguy(m): 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
BAWSElady:

Oga you claim now to buy games from Uhri...but you once turned up as a guru u said and I copy / paste

"Good day fellow nairalanders....... I want to urge you to please forgive sir jaden... He dosnt usually forcast games without me cause i bileve two heads are better than one.. Sir jaden has urged me to help you guys win bets and he apologize for all the losses. And i want to assure now that me Nd Sir jaden are working together there will be no more losses. We start tomorrow.. Thank you"
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

So why are you trying to run someone else down when it's so glaring you are the fake one here...smh for human beings tho
Ps-check out Jephri / sir jadens thread to confirm...

Haters shall remain Haters , Sorry to disappoint, but sirjaden is long gone due to his quack predictions ...

As Una day , day there day hate the squad , we up here chopping the money , no Red @ alls ... so keep saying shii peace ...

and to better people , if u want to win even if it's free games , move on to greater things #uhrioverrichard ...

peace
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by tunaguy(m): 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
kevoh:
Jephri/SirJaden/Urhi/Tunaguy same person or group of persons. Same motive i.e to fleece newbies and gullible ones of their money. Same ideology like this same thread i.e to charge people for some 5 odds games. Nothing new!

You composing replies, bro compose a green game before we know your relevant !!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by uhri(m): 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
I was called over here by a fan saying their are some controversies, I just came to clear the air .

1. I don't even know who is Jephri/sirjaden like you all mentioned, I don't know tunaguy in person, he is probably someone who won from my free picks.

2. I didn't ask tunaguy to go to another thread and post ads

3. Finally I don't force anybody to order for paid odds, do not hold any thing against me, and these will be my last post on this thread

Thank you.
Uhri NL
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Krak(m): 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
tunaguy:

Haters shall remain Haters , Sorry to disappoint, but sirjaden is long gone due to his quack predictions ...

As Una day , day there day hate the squad , we up here chopping the money , no Red @ alls ... so keep saying shii peace ...

and to better people , if u want to win even if it's free games , move on to greater things #uhrioverrichard ...

peace

Lame and immature response.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kevoh(m): 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
tunaguy:

You composing replies, bro compose a green game before we know your relevant !!
I don't need to prove ''relevant'' to lowlife scammers, I stake my own games, claim my greens and click on withdrawal. Case Closed. If there's a loss I take it in stride.

What I will not accept is no conscience scammers like you and your ilks running over Nairaland looking for who to devour.

Quit playing the 'hater' card, there's really nothing substantial about you as an indvidual that one will envy or hate. It's a faceless forum!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
tunaguy:

peace

#lol...udo
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
uhri:
I was called over here by a fan saying their are some controversies, I just came to clear the air .

1. I don't even know who is Jephri/sirjaden like you all mentioned, I don't know tunaguy in person, he is probably someone who won from my free picks.

3. Finally I don't force anybody to order for paid odds, do not hold any thing against me, and these will be my last post on this thread

Thank you.
Uhri NL

Uhri...if u be for real kindly ignore ppl like tuna"boy" they will only bring u misery...see he lied previously and said he bought tips from you but you confirmed now that u do not know him probably he used ur free tips...keep doing ur thing d right way cos today he is famzi"ng u, 2mao he will backstab u like he did Richard...

But if ure Jephri-jaden incarnated...u will run down like u did b4...

Cheers
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kagari: 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
I play safe with a minimum of 15 games and a minimum of 1k 3 days to d match. U guys try read up matches before u stake. And mostly go for goals. Thats my own secret. But it could fail at times, like man city and bayern once did

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kevoh(m): 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
BAWSElady:

u will run down like u did b4...

kikiki grin grin grin
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by stlarry001(m): 12:57am On Mar 24, 2015
95% confidence

Fluminense - cabofriense 1 un 4.5

Flamengo - Bangu 1 un 4.5

Barra - Botafogo Rj ov 1.5 both halves NO

Corinthians - Portuguesa 1 un 4.5

Fc kickers wurzburg - Schweinfurt 1

Avranches - Epinal 1x

GL
Quote me
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:33am On Mar 24, 2015
Jst go through this link nd register after that u recharge your account nd u will rewarded 50%bonus. Jst go through d site nd read their terms. It's very simple to understand https://nairastake.com /start_new.laz?code=71935
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:34am On Mar 24, 2015
Just go through this link and register after that you recharge your account and you will rewarded be 50%bonus. Just go through the site and read their terms. It's very simple to understand https://nairastake.com/start_new.laz?code=71935
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Arinzechukwu: 7:46am On Mar 24, 2015
Pls can't u pple jst stop drailin dis thread for goodness sake, mus everybody come to richard's thread to adverise or show his works? Simply open ur own thread and make it as hot as dis thred, it was a hard work of Sir Rchard dat made dis thread wat it is today. Anyways, dis is wia I like richard, u hardly see him in anybody's thread or anoda thread advertisin himself. Hail Sir Richard!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Dank1u(m): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2015
uhri:

Thank you.
Uhri NL

Well articulated, but u and I knows that u aren't real, why do u have to open a new account for ur new venture? Why didn't u use ur real I.D, if u r not scam. Almajiri pls handle this Uhri guy. Follow him to that his thread.
GL
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by adino(m): 11:26am On Mar 24, 2015
uhri:

Thank you.
Uhri NL

jephri, u are a small boy. Go and convince kids of your age.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
uhri:

Thank you.
Uhri NL

Another scammer on scammer's thread. Nawa for people oh.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
Arinzechukwu:
Pls can't u pple jst stop drailin dis thread for goodness sake, mus everybody come to richard's thread to adverise or show his works? Simply open ur own thread and make it as hot as dis thred, it was a hard work of Sir Rchard dat made dis thread wat it is today. Anyways, dis is wia I like richard, u hardly see him in anybody's thread or anoda thread advertisin himself. Hail Sir Richard!

Where have you been ?
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
tunaguy:

Tunaguy = uhri.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by uhri(m): 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
almajiri101:

Tunaguy = uhri.

I hold my peace... you can say what you like ... while I keep dishing green games .... someday you'd learn to respect me .....

All the best..

Uhri
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by 9jarian: 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
uhri:

I hold my peace... you can say what you like ... while I keep dishing green games .... someday you'd learn to respect me .....

All the best..

Uhri

Make your greens GREENER by selecting right, Placing bets into the future is the best way to secure best odds. wink

4th of April would be here before you know it, by then the odds on Arsenal to win might have dropped. Lock it in now.

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by tpent1: 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
stlarry001:
95% confidence

Fluminense - cabofriense 1 un 4.5

Flamengo - Bangu 1 un 4.5

Barra - Botafogo Rj ov 1.5 both halves NO

Corinthians - Portuguesa 1 un 4.5

Fc kickers wurzburg - Schweinfurt 1

Avranches - Epinal 1x

GL
Quote me

You guys need to jump on the bandwagon and use SUREBET247...fast pay out and great odds...Register today and cash in https://www.surebet247.com/Odds/registration/affiliate72515
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by BrightEye(m): 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
tpent1:

You guys need to jump on the bandwagon and use SUREBET247...fast pay out and great odds...Register today and cash in https://www.surebet247.com/Odds/registration/affiliate72515

hello dude or dudess, i like surebet247 and that's the site i use for my bettings, but the problem is that i can't play the in-play bettings on it as nothing would display when i clique on live........ Doesn't surebet247 allow live betting like other sites or what? Pls tell me something about it because i like to bet on live games....
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by SBMG(m): 6:42am On Mar 25, 2015
Listen to Day 'n' Night by Mr. Ace x E.O> https://my.notjustok.com/track/4780/ace-x-eo-day-n-night-official-mrace | BBM Channel: C00322332 |

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Richard6(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2015
You people really have turned my thread into something else and am so displeased but I can't ask anybody to leave my thread because its a free world and everybody has the right to post or comment on any thread here on nairaland. I only ask people to be careful and wise.

LATEST BETTING GUIDE:

As we all know; league is ending...hence you need to be careful while doing your predictions this period.

The top 4 will always fight to remain and maintain their positions while those in relegation zones will be striving to come out, so bear the following points in mind.

1. Whenever any of the top 4 is plying with any team in relegation zone, the match is likely to be a tough match, something you dont expect can happen in such matches, so dont always give a straight win on such matches.

2. Whenever any of the top 4 is playing with any team that is neither in the top 4 nor in relegation zone, its going to be a normal match, bet in favour of the team in top 4.

3. Whenever any team in the top 4 is playing with any team in same top 4, this is called a dragging match. The match will always be a tough match especially if the 2 teams have nearly equal points. Bet double chance.

4. Whenever any team in relegation zone is playing with any team that is not in the top 4, bet in favour of the team in relegation zone but not a straight win.

5. If 2 teams in relegation zone are playing against each other, bet in favour of the stronger team because its going to be a tough match.

6. If 2 teams which are not in either top 4 or in the relegation zone are playing against each other, bet in favour of the stronger team.

Weekends games of big odds are now available.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (55)

Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners / How Do I Track Items I Bought From Aliexpress Using China Post Air Mail. / Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.