Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee - Business (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee (80670 Views)

How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily / Lending Money To Friends Who Hardly Pay Back: how to get your money back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (Go Down)

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by mrprince3: 10:45am On Mar 27, 2015
the issue is so many empty gullible brainwashed folks made RICHARD look like a king. simply because he luckly greened few games within same period. initially he drops just 6 games with odd of 2.7 and left people with no option of choosing. so when he finally realize he 's losing confidence of his fans he changed his strategy to droping 12 games and asking you to choice any out of the games he droped. some of us were asking how its possible to choose or know which game will bleep the ticket? but his sensless fans attacked us like mad dogs figthing to protect their master. some will tell you why did you choose the wrong game? or you have bad luck! richard is an avid reader of 48 laws of power. and he praticalise it on his gullible fans. lerson length on this thread should be : never pay for odds. RICHARD is a scam! but i promise to personally take up his case. will foward his names and bank details to anti crime agents. efcc and the likes. the teller i used in paying him is well documented. we shall trace his con'tact det'ails ' my brother who is a banker will play a big role in releasing his details. if obynoscopy dont act, we shall act! dude has lost repeatedly! and i can imagine how hugely he 'll be indebted to a lot of people in here.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Kolade354(m): 10:58am On Mar 27, 2015
It is obvious Richard6 is a scammer, Almajri101 God will bless you. Obinoscopy pls do something abt this.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by infobiz9ja(m): 11:15am On Mar 27, 2015
I don't think Richard6 is a scammer I think he dug his own grave by promising refunds. Here's my theory he uses people's money to play games & if he wins big gain 4 him but he got cocky & started losing & he can't pay up so he's looking for other people to balance out the debt he's in. In conclusion he should use his March salary to pay back those he owes. Imagine 10 ppl paying 5k that's 50k & imagine staking like 10k on a game & it messes up its to quickly look 4 make up games to recover & that's d downfall of any wise pundit. OGA Richard try & pay up cos it wont be funny if people show up @ ur office with Police. A word is sufficient 4 d Prudent.

#IAMKING

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by infobiz9ja(m): 11:18am On Mar 27, 2015
mrprince3:
the issue is so many empty gullible brainwashed folks made RICHARD look like a king. simply because he luckly greened few games within same period. initially he drops just 6 games with odd of 2.7 and left people with no option of choosing. so when he finally realize he 's losing confidence of his fans he changed his strategy to droping 12 games and asking you to choice any out of the games he droped. some of us were asking how its possible to choose or know which game will bleep the ticket? but his sensless fans attacked us like mad dogs figthing to protect their master. some will tell you why did you choose the wrong game? or you have bad luck! richard is an avid reader of 48 laws of power. and he praticalise it on his gullible fans. lerson length on this thread should be : never pay for odds. RICHARD is a scam! but i promise to personally take up his case. will foward his names and bank details to anti crime agents. efcc and the likes. the teller i used in paying him is well documented. we shall trace his con'tact det'ails ' my brother who is a banker will play a big role in releasing his details. if obynoscopy dont act, we shall act! dude has lost repeatedly! and i can imagine how hugely he 'll be indebted to a lot of people in here.

Its easy to play 2+ daily but its difficult to guarantee 5-10+ daily that would win. He should have stuck with 2+ & people can be doing roll overs with low risks but Pride they say goes b4 a fall.

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kevoh(m): 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
cool cool cool
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by T3amie(m): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2015
mrprince3:
read your post again...it got me laffin..*in mr prince *voice* my brother is a banker and therefore has a major role to play in releasin his details*

1.your so called brother works in all banks abi..

2.how has richard affected his job

3.as if you are not a nigerian.....i promise to personally take up his case(you don turn lawyer)..

4. Whats efcc's business with you....(you have no job thats why you go about all thread lookin for predictions) oga abeg park well

5. People who pay for richard's games (are greedy) it is only when you are greedy, that you would want to reap where you didnt sow....and become millionaires overnite..

6. So pls stop makin noise and change the world around you

7. PEACE

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by usman1000: 9:21am On Mar 28, 2015
Bet wisely...Visit www.sportsforu247..com for ur latest news in the world of sports
smiley
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Odirah(m): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2015
Oga Richard told me in his whatsapp and I qoute "Am coming back" Its only God dt knows his plan, so let's cool down and wish he comes back wit sometin beta. PEACE!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kingdong(m): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
Richard fans and otimkpus where art thou? Richard carry go abeg and enjoy your (ill gotten??) cashout. Fly wey no gree hear word must drown for pit toilet and if maga no dey guyman (Richie) no go chop. And one thing is certain, only a few of the magas are crying out. Most are suffering in silence

Lesson taught and learnt?? #Don'tPayForTips #Don'tBeLazy

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 30, 2015
RICHARD NO DEY FORM.. GIVE HIM SOMETIME RECOVER
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by aiyelomo(m): 7:44am On Mar 30, 2015
hellooo
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Richard6(m): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2015
A lot of opinions...
I will set things right soon..
My new system of betting coming up soon in which even your 8 games cut 2, you will stil win and make profit; the question is...are willing for the stress because its a manual betting and not online account betting, its called Matrix System of betting. There is no an easier way to make money. Wait for the details before weekend.
Thank you all.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2015
Richard6:
A lot of opinions...
My new system of betting coming up soon in which even your 8 games cut 2, you will stil win and make profit; the question is...are willing for the stress because its a manual betting and not online account betting, its called Matrix System of betting. There is no an easier way to make money. Wait for the details before weekend.
Thank you all.

Another strategy, don't fall for this scammer again oh ....

it is called permutation, with richards little odds it will require lot of money before you could make little profit and it is also 50 - 50 chances.

Don't give it a try because the more you give it a try the more you enrich this lazy scammer.

@richard, your days are already numbered.

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by infobiz9ja(m): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2015
almajiri101:

Another strategy, don't fall for this scammer again oh ....

it is called permutation, with richards little odds it will require lot of money before you could make little profit and it is also 50 - 50 chance.

@richard, your days are already numbered.

Haha I love u Guy (No Homo) U r quick to jump & antagonize Richard. Experienced punters know what permutation is & also singles betting with considerably large odds results in profits. Abeg Free d Guy its his thread let him run his package grin
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 10:49am On Mar 30, 2015
To all stakers.

If you're not that good in punting and not ready to improve, you can easily switch to goal market e.g under/over 1.5. You can get up to 7 to 9 odds with 10 to 12 games.

You can shop for teams in brazil e.g flamengo, fluminense, sao paolo, santos, botafogo RJ , cruizero , corinthians and internacional.

Argentina : san lanrenzo, boca juniors , racing club, riverplate and rosario central.

Austria e.g salzburg, wolfberger and rapid wien

England e.g chelsea, arsenal, mancity, middlesbrough, derby, brentford, oldham, poole , slough, scunthope, wycombe, luton and bradford.

3 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 10:55am On Mar 30, 2015
You can also shop for goals in wales e.g Tns, bala town , newtown, portabolt and aberswyth.

Scotland e.g celtic, dunde united, aberdeen, heart, oueens of the south, hibernian, rangers and inverness.

Northern ireland e.g crusaders, linfied, glentoran, glenovan.

You can also shop in czezh republic and colombia.

All these teams always play over 1.5 in every matches.

You don't have to waste your hard earned money subscribing to his failed games and before you know it, you will be an independent punter.

He's just a smooth criminal looking for whom to scam, he's so whack in punting.

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2015
infobiz9ja:

Haha I love u Guy (No Homo) U r quick to jump & antagonize Richard. Experienced punters know what permutation is & also singles betting with considerably large odds results in profits. Abeg Free d Guy its his thread let him run his package grin

Your asking me to free him so that he can continue with his shady deals...hmmm! What a wise word from criminal mindset.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
Richard6:
A lot of opinions...
Thank you all.
Richard6 (Umeh Richard) won't just stop amazing me, you have issues of crime at your neck which you never sort out, and you still have d gut and shameless mind of writing another strategy without any address to the above allegations...I don't just knw what word to use in qualifying you any longer as I don't think you've any human feelings/fear in your blood stream..the shocker await you! Where's obinoscopy?
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
T3amie:
read your post again...it got me laffin..*in mr prince *voice* my brother is a banker and therefore has a major role to play in releasin his details*

1.your so called brother works in all banks abi..

2.how has richard affected his job

3.as if you are not a nigerian.....i promise to personally take up his case(you don turn lawyer)..

4. Whats efcc's business with you....(you have no job thats why you go about all thread lookin for predictions) oga abeg park well

5. People who pay for richard's games (are greedy) it is only when you are greedy, that you would want to reap where you didnt sow....and become millionaires overnite..

6. So pls stop makin noise and change the world around you

7. PEACE
what has greed have to do with your boss not refunding as he promised? Its like you are a learner with all the above you wrote! ..

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by infobiz9ja(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
almajiri101:

Your asking me to free him so that he can continue with his shady deals...hmmm! What a wise word from criminal mindset.

grin No b so nah just cut d guy some slack & lol @ CRIMINAL MINDSET
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by cyril83(m): 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
almajiri101:
To all stakers.

If you're not that good in punting and not ready to improve, you can easily switch to goal market e.g under/over 1.5. You can get up to 7 to 9 odds with 10 to 12 games.

You can shop for teams in brazil e.g flamengo, fluminense, sao paolo, santos, botafogo RJ , cruizero , corinthians and internacional.

Argentina : san lanrenzo, boca juniors , racing club, riverplate and rosario central.

Austria e.g salzburg, wolfberger and rapid wien

England e.g chelsea, arsenal, mancity, middlesbrough, derby, brentford, oldham, poole , slough, scunthope, wycombe, luton and bradford.

Nice one bruv.

They can also visit australia, such as wellington , sydney, perth , adelaide and melbourn victory.

Bayern munich, wolfsburg, shaktar donesk, fiorentina also good for over 1.5.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Odirah(m): 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sir Richard hs promised us games dis weekend!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
Dead ... lipsrsealed
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Odirah(m): 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
BOSS RICHARD! You hv done it again like u said in watsapp that u are back and better.
Today I received ur free games and selected wisely as u adviced and won and I tank u so much bro!

"Select wisely from these free games and play save!

ENGLAND PREMIER LEAGUE:
1. Arsenal - Liverpool (Handicap 1:0. i.e Give Arsenal an extra 1 goal ahead of Liverpool)

2. Manchester United - Aston Villa (Over 1.5 goals)

ENGLAND CONFERENCE:
3. Easteigh FC - Dover (Dover/Away team cleansheet - NO. i.e Easteigh/First team to score goal)

ENGLAND CONFERENCE SOUTH:
4. Bromley - Boreham (Boreham/Away team cleansheet - NO. i.e Bromley/First team to score goal)

SPAIN:
5. Malaga FC - Real Sociedad (Handicap 1:0. i.e give Malaga an extra 1 goal ahead Real sociedad.

GERMANY:
6. Wolfsburg - Stutgart (Wolfsburg to win)

7. Dortumund - Bayern Munich (Handicap 0:1. i.e Give Bayern an extra 1 goal ahead of Dortumund)

ITALY:
8. Cagliari - Lazio (Cagliari/first team cleansheet - NO. i.e Lazio to score)

9. AC Fiorentina - Sampdoria (Over 1.5 goals)

PORTUGAL:
10. Pacos - Sporting Lissabon (Pacos/first team cleansheet - NO. i.e Lissabon to score)

SCOTLAND 1ST DIVISION:
11. Hibernian - Queen Of South (Over 1.5 goals)

SWIZERLAND:
12. Basel - FC Aarau (Basel to win)

And I was scared to pay for ur 10 odds which u said u wil use to do easter for dose who wil apply bt I thank God I did and today was a good day.

Play these paid games together.

England:
1. Chelsea - Stock (Chelsea to win)

England Conference:
3. North Ferriby - Chorley (Both teams to score)

SPAIN:
4. Cordoba - Athletico Madrid (Madrid to win)

GERMANY:
5. TSG Hoffenheim - Broussia Monch. (Over 1.5 goals)

ITALY
6. Juventus - Empoli ( Juventus to win)

SCOTLAND:
7. Falkirk - Raith Rovers (Falkirk to win)

SWIZERLAND:
8. Basel - Aarau (Basel to win)

Good luck!

D paid games are stil one to go (Juventus)

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Odirah(m): 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
jephri:
Dead ... lipsrsealed

Shame on u, we are winning!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Richard6(m): 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Odirah:
BOSS RICHARD! You hv done it again like u said in watsapp that u are back and better.
Today I received ur free games and selected wisely as u adviced and won and I tank u so much bro!

"Select wisely from these free games and play save!

ENGLAND PREMIER LEAGUE:
1. Arsenal - Liverpool (Handicap 1:0. i.e Give Arsenal an extra 1 goal ahead of Liverpool)

ENGLAND CONFERENCE:
3. Easteigh FC - Dover (Dover/Away team cleansheet - NO. i.e Easteigh/First team to score goal)

ENGLAND CONFERENCE SOUTH:
4. Bromley - Boreham (Boreham/Away team cleansheet - NO. i.e Bromley/First team to score goal)

SPAIN:
5. Malaga FC - Real Sociedad (Handicap 1:0. i.e give Malaga an extra 1 goal ahead Real sociedad.

GERMANY:
6. Wolfsburg - Stutgart (Wolfsburg to win)

7. Dortumund - Bayern Munich (Handicap 0:1. i.e Give Bayern an extra 1 goal ahead of Dortumund)

ITALY:
8. Cagliari - Lazio (Cagliari/first team cleansheet - NO. i.e Lazio to score)

9. AC Fiorentina - Sampdoria (Over 1.5 goals)

PORTUGAL:
10. Pacos - Sporting Lissabon (Pacos/first team cleansheet - NO. i.e Lissabon to score)

SCOTLAND 1ST DIVISION:
11. Hibernian - Queen Of South (Over 1.5 goals)

SWIZERLAND:
12. Basel - FC Aarau (Basel to win)

And I was scared to pay for ur 10 odds which u said u wil use to do easter for dose who wil apply bt I thank God I did and today was a good day.

Play these paid games together.

England:
1. Chelsea - Stock (Chelsea to win)

England Conference:
3. North Ferriby - Chorley (Both teams to score)

SPAIN:
4. Cordoba - Athletico Madrid (Madrid to win)

GERMANY:
5. TSG Hoffenheim - Broussia Monch. (Over 1.5 goals)

ITALY
6. Juventus - Empoli ( Juventus to win)

SCOTLAND:
7. Falkirk - Raith Rovers (Falkirk to win)

SWIZERLAND:
8. Basel - Aarau (Basel to win)

Good luck!

D paid games are stil one to go (Juventus)

Don't panic, juventus will win. God is our strength.

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Richard6(m): 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
God is our strength and secret.

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by 2baga(m): 6:22am On Apr 05, 2015
@richard6 pls reply my msg on whatsap.....urgent
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Richard6(m): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2015
My Easter games for you. Dont Be Greedy, select from these matches, you must win.

1. ENGLAND:
Burnley - tottenham (Handicap 0:1)

2. SPAIN:
Celta - Barca (Barca to win)

3. SPAIN sugunda:
Real betis - Osasuna (Real Betis to win)

4. FRANCE:
Bordeaux - Lens (Bordeaux to win or over 1.5 goals)

5. FRANCE:
Marseille - PSG (Handicap 0:1)

6. NETHERLAND:
Utretcht - Ajax (Ajax to win or Handicap 0:1)

7. NETHERLAND:
Cambuur - Go AHEAD Eagles (Cambuur to win or Over 1.5 goals)

8. NETHERLAND:
AZ Alkmar - Feynoord (Over 1.5 goals or Both teams to score)

9. TURKEY:
Buraspor - Kayseri (Buraspor to win or over 1.5 goals)

10. TURKEY:
Galatasary - Kardmir. (Galatasary to win)

11. BELGIUM:
Gent - Kortrijk (Gent to win)

12. WALES:
Airbus - TNS (TNS to win)

13. SPAIN:
Valencia - Villareal (Handicap 1:0 or Valencia to score goal)

Happy Easter!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by killemall: 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Full of failed picks... You had better start looking for job because no more maga for you. Jobless thief.

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by killemall: 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Richard6:
My Easter games for you. Dont Be Greedy, select from these matches, you must win.

1. ENGLAND:
Burnley - tottenham (Handicap 0:1)

2. SPAIN:
Celta - Barca (Barca to win)

3. SPAIN sugunda:
Real betis - Osasuna (Real Betis to win)

4. FRANCE:
Bordeaux - Lens (Bordeaux to win or over 1.5 goals)

5. FRANCE:
Marseille - PSG (Handicap 0:1)

6. NETHERLAND:
Utretcht - Ajax (Ajax to win or Handicap 0:1)

7. NETHERLAND:
Cambuur - Go AHEAD Eagles (Cambuur to win or Over 1.5 goals)

8. NETHERLAND:
AZ Alkmar - Feynoord (Over 1.5 goals or Both teams to score)

9. TURKEY:
Buraspor - Kayseri (Buraspor to win or over 1.5 goals)

10. TURKEY:
Galatasary - Kardmir. (Galatasary to win)

11. BELGIUM:
Gent - Kortrijk (Gent to win)

12. WALES:
Airbus - TNS (TNS to win)

13. SPAIN:
Valencia - Villareal (Handicap 1:0 or Valencia to score goal)

Happy Easter!

Guy, there is no way you could call this guess work punting.

Look for other things to do with your time, you are so wack in punting.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by willieguy: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
Richard please keep doing your good work, i made fortune yesterday from your free picks. its no doubt some people are cursed and trying hard to derail this tread but dont let their evil triumph over your undying passion for what you are doing and most importantly helping helpless in this game. may God almighty always be with you...IF YOU ARE BAD PPL MUST TALK AND IF U ARE DOING GOOD THEY WILL ALSO TALK SO WHY CANT YOU JST LEAVE THEM TO BE MAKING MOUTH WHILE WE ARE MAKING THE MONEY. YOU ARE MY BOSS ANYDAY MAN KUDOS!

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54)

Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners / How Do I Track Items I Bought From Aliexpress Using China Post Air Mail. / Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.