Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee - Business (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee (80705 Views)

How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily / Lending Money To Friends Who Hardly Pay Back: how to get your money back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (Go Down)

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kevoh(m): 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
Krak:

The truth is that everyone has the ability to be good punters, but the problem is that most people like to be spoon fed and their desperation helps make some people to become Tin gods.

If only you can spend just 1 hr everyday in careful research you would be amazed by what you can acheive.

GBAM. Could not have said it better. Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Emerson8(m): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
kevoh:

GBAM. Could not have said it better. Thumbs up.

MR..pack well abeg! U are nt makin any sense here at all. Jst be swimmin in ur jealousness and hatred on richard.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Emerson8(m): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
Pple and dis foolishness....fightin themselves over Richard while Richard is busy in Monument Hotel havin meetin with punters and promoters. I ws wit him live and had a hand shake wit him. Dis is hw u pple were fightin over GEJ and Buhari while dey were somewhere havin meeting.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Josephnice: 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Emerson8:

MR..pack well abeg! U are nt makin any sense here at all. Jst be swimmin in ur jealousness and hatred on richard.

another monicker of Richard. Now if say u are not him and same time not as foolish as the rest monickers he is supported by has proven, what is your say on the activities and accusations levelled against him by his victims?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kevoh(m): 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
Emerson8:

Alleluia! Another one of his monikers resurrect! cheesy
Again with the ''jealousness'' and hatred. That's so cliche. Come up with something better!

Seriously no one cares if Richard is in any imaginative hotel having meeting with fellow fraudsters. Let him do what honorable people do, refund their money and stop scamming. That is not too much to ask. smiley

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Josephnice: 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
Emerson8:
Pple and dis foolishness....fightin themselves over Richard while Richard is busy in Monument Hotel havin meetin with punters and promoters. I ws wit him live and had a hand shake wit him. Dis is hw u pple were fightin over GEJ and Buhari while dey were somewhere havin meeting.

wow! Really. How can you(Umeh Richard) a broke nigga like u foot that dream hotel bills of yours. You must be high on some weeds to have assumed yourself a fool's paradise. The game is close on you already. No more ppl to deceive. Go and look for something legitimate to do with and stop being a con artist
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Richard6(m): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
kevoh:

Alleluia! Another one of his monikers resurrect! cheesy
Again with the ''jealousness'' and hatred. That's so cliche. Come up with something better!

Seriously no one cares if Richard is in any imaginative hotel having meeting with fellow fraudsters. Let him do what honorable people do, refund their money and stop scamming. That is not too much to ask. smiley

Simply comment and say your mind but please, do not tempter with the title of my thread again please, I haven't done anything with you in the past. Every comment is welcomed here editting the title of my thread is what I can't take from you. You can create your own thread and even call me names in the title but not what you did. Thanks
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Harry3: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
I dnt get it, I tot pple who do bad tins do hide. Richard asked me and my cousin to meet him in his office ysyday even wen he didn't knw who called him, so why all dese trash frm u pple here. If u dnt like wat some1 is doin, simply look d oda way and go ur way. Did he force anybody to subscribe to his paid games? He gave free games and u said it wasn't enof dat u needed more, who are u blamin if u lost? Can we jst stop bein childish here pls?

And kevoh, edittin some1's thread's title shows u are really lookin for troubles and its very wrong. It simply a childish act. Allow moderators to be d judge here.

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kevoh(m): 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Richard6:

Simply comment and say your mind but please, do not tempter with the title of my thread again please, I haven't done anything with you in the past. Every comment is welcomed here editting the title of my thread is what I can't take from you. You can create your own thread and even call me names in the title but not what you did. Thanks

Seriously, I thought you were smarter than this angry , only the initiator of the thread which is you and the mods have the power to modify thread titles. Is this the new technique now? So you can sink this low?

5 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kevoh(m): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
Harry3:

And kevoh, edittin some1's thread's title shows u are really lookin for troubles and its very wrong. It simply a childish act. Allow moderators to be d judge here.

Is this the new plan from you guys? Changing the thread title and point accusing fingers at the guy who has put you all on the hot seat? I will re-iterate only Richard and the moderators can change this thread title. Last I checked I was not a moderator, trust me if I was a moderator I would have deleted the thread and banned him long time ago. angry No hard feelings!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by puskin: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
Richard6.........when I edit something, please, do not re-edit it.

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kevoh(m): 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
I am vindicated. Truth always prevails.

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by puskin: 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
Josephnice:

another monicker of Richard. Now if say u are not him and same time not as foolish as the rest monickers he is supported by has proven, what is your say on the activities and accusations levelled against him by his victims?

Please, kindly create another thread to press home your claim for a refund.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55)

How Do I Track Items I Bought From Aliexpress Using China Post Air Mail. / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners / Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.