Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:08 PM

President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper (52044 Views)

Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline / GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview / WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by Charly68: 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
He better keeps quet rather than bringing out any stupid revelations,to do so will worsen his chances and creates more enmities,his advisers should be careful.. The president may play into the hand of Ebora Owu if he decides to talk.

Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by lastpage: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
STORY FOR THE GULLIBLE!

OBJ is Yoruba and therefore, smarter than this "average" creek roach.

OBJ knew what may come up later, knowing the lying and deceitful antecedent of this Jonathan....

...Hence, OBJ insisted that Pastor Adeboye and Pastor Oleedepo MUST be present before he can give audience to Jonathan, when he came to beg him at his home in Abeokuta.

Now, let us see if these TWO PASTORS can corroborate whatever nonsense Jonathan can COOK-UP now!
tongue tongue

Read it below: https://www.nairaland.com/2094267/5-questions-obasanjo-asked-jonathan

News media:

The reconciliatory visit of President Goodluck Jonathan was a tensed one as former president, Olusegun Obasanjo put him on the hot seat in his Hilltop residence in Abeokuta on Monday, Leadership exclusively gathered.

Flanked by the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye and the founder of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, who were there as witnesses to the meeting on request of the Egba chief, asked him questions which he had earlier thrown up in his correspondence to Jonathan.

Questions from Obasanjo mother of all meetings with Jonathan include the five highlighted below.

The former president asked him to confirm if he did not agree to only run for one term, his slow action to tackling the Boko Haram menace when it was just budding despite warning, why he gave licence to Tompolo and Asari Dokubo to import arms under the names of their private companies and other issues.

He queried, “Tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth,

(1) Did you agree to run for only one term or not?

(2) What did you tell me was your reason for not going after Boko Haram insurgents even when I told you this will boomerang?

(3) What happened to Nigeria’s external reserve and Sovereign Wealth Fund?

(4) Did you give licence to Niger Delta militants (Dokubo and Tompolo) to import arms in the name of their privately owned companies? If so, for what reason?

(5) Did you not get correspondence from the United States consulate that a certain citizen named Buruji Kashamu is indicted for drug trafficking? Why did you appoint the same Kashamu as South West leader of PDP rather than hand him over to the US? And did the PDP give automatic Senate ticket to a wanted and convicted drug baron?

http://leadership.ng/news/402004/abeokuta-meeting-5-questions-obasanjo-asked-jonathan

Lastpage!

Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by OgologoDimkpa: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
clevvermind:

It’s only in Nigeria that a failed president like
Olusegun Obasanjo can assume the role of
moral barometer and harbinger of
development.
Frankly, it beats me hollow that the man who
presided over Nigeria when the country was
declared the silverware winner of corruption
by Transparency International can muster the
biceps to theorize on corruption. I remind
myself that the worst cases of corruption and
stealing of our national patrimony took place
under Obasanjo presidency. The Siemens
scandal, Halliburton, National Identity card,
PTDF, etc were legacies of Obasanjo in Aso
Rock.
What about politically motivated
assassination? The Iges, Dikkibo, Okadigbos,
Igwes, Harry, Williams, Ogbonnas, etc are 6
feet below today because of Obasanjo’s
perchant for “do-or-die” politics.
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by Xionez(m): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Sincerely, I didn't pass the second paragraph but I was able to deduce one fact: This OP must be a Lawyer.

This has to take the award for the LONGEST THREAD TOPIC OF THE MONTH ,FEB 2015

More grease to ya keyboard!
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
tsdarkside:

what is this image even about??

i dont want to click...getout....

Idiooot.

I just quote
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by kunyeo(m): 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
emmykk:
Yoruba leaders are selfish people.here is obj that south-west voted against for olu falae. but backed by other region especially niger-delta and south-east.if they specially obj had support Gej the polity would have be calm.

But he will surely be defeated.the yoruba knows it will take 18 years for power to get back to them if Gej wins,.
So they want to use APC to stay active.

Can you write in standard English please.

Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
emmykk:
Yoruba leaders are selfish people.here is obj that south-west voted against for olu falae. but backed by other region especially niger-delta and south-east.if they specially obj had support Gej the polity would have be calm.

But he will surely be defeated.the yoruba knows it will take 18 years for power to get back to them if Gej wins,.
So they want to use APC to stay active.
Are you Mad? Why are you generalizing their tribe with Obasanjo"s actions? how much of an Idiott are you? After if some fools start generalizing Igbo people as supporting GEJ we would get angry when it's bastards like you that cause these problems with your provocative posts? Uneducated buffoon!!!!!!

Is Obasanjo the whole yoruba nation? better go learn some manners you ill mannered orangutan!!!! destitute fooll!!! if you wont respect others tribe do not bring insult to the Igbos, animal!!!!

GEJ will never get any Igbo support!!!! If you like all you thieves keep stocking his ego by promising the clueless iditot votes that you cant deliver

Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by Ilekeh(f): 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
"to...."

"will"

"going to...."

GEJ, please just act and stop proposing to act, which you never do.

This is the incompetent leadership I'm talking about.

Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by okonelfg(m): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
teacher:how many president do we have in the world student:two teacher:name them student:gej and the rest
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by Laid2001: 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
clevvermind:

development.
Rock.

Pesin fail pass pesin oo. Two failed Presidents fighting each other for the crown of failure. The issue is GEJ and OBJ are both failed Presidents and it seems OBJ is simply amazed that GEJ has beaten him to it when it comes to failure!!!!!
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by vislabraye(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
clevvermind:

development.
Rock.

Thank you so much. I keep saying that OBJ is part of the problem with Nigeria.

Nigerians have short memory. All these crimes OBJ has committed such as assasination and corruption have been forgotten. How many people have GEJ murdered ?

Do you think GEJ can not send a sniper to Tinubu's home in Bourdillon? U think he can not send a bomb to Atiku? OBJ is a mad man and I hope GEJ deals with him.
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by kent79: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
Let him reveal it
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by IleIfe2(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ebele Gbagbo

Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by handsome86(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
OBJ , is a fool above 40, he is just looking for political favor,probably if GMB end up winning the up coming presidential election you will be appointed as a minister , OBJ hv it in mind ur permutation is absolutely wrong.
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by neyur: 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
Woooopy.can't believ I just finished reading textbook.
Anyway sha, in yoruba's adage, said; ohun ta se ki le fi jo na, gbo gbo araye lo ma gbo... That is; waiting dey cooked wen make house catch fire every body go hear am....
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by BabaO2: 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
dre11:

After he has tore his membership card....

This FFK must be dreaminggrin
That guy is nauseating. He was twisting what Campel said that "if election did not take place in 3 states believed to be stronghold of Buhari that Jonathan might not certainly still win" as the guy is acknowledging winning for Jonathan. Traces of past cracking is increasing in him again, he needs urgent rehabitation.
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by lastpage: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
TRUTHTELA:

Obasanjo, is a SLEEPER AGENT, Jonathan, should lock that guy up before it's too late, .

Which Jonathan are you referring to?

*Is it the Jonathan that could not sit on the Presidential seat and was so afraid of Turai Yar Ardua.... and it took an "Ebora of Owu' OBJ, to hold his hand and push him on thee seat: You will seat on this chair! grin

*Is it the same Jonathan that was afraid to visit Cheebok for the past Nine Months... not until election campaign season?

*Is it the same Jonathan that scurried to safety like a rat, under a "Gun- Salute"?

*Is it that stammering Jonathan who cannot even read a prepared speech?

Please, dont make me laugh!
Even Jonathan would not pray that his ENEMIES give him such advice.

Lest you forget, it was OBJ who took the SURRENDER OF THE WHOLE Yiibo NATION, represented by BIAFRA!
Come May 29, you will have surrendered to OBJ, for the Second Time..... since you guys NEVER learn from History.
We are talking about a "War General" OBASANJO, .....this one is talking about some alcoholic from the Creek of Otuoke!
angry angry

Dont quote me now, just wait till after the election and l will raise this same post again.

Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by thewarrior72: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[size=20pt] FAKE SOURCE [/size]
Because it does not favour you?.......Hypocrite tongue
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by sam90s(m): 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
"Call or Whatsapp" How exactly?
clubone0502:
Lol...this torry long oo

my word is all I have....

if someone gave me their word...and he goes back on his word. ..I will winch him more than OBJ is winching GEJ..

GEJ has gone back on his words to many times for comfort. ..

anyways.

Keep your orders coming in..
call or whatsapp
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by Desteenee(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
And you are? Saint abi?
Isiterere:
GEJ should be careful ; playing dirty with OBJ will give him no gains, he will surely be the one to loose.
imagine those representing GEJ in southwest: Bode George (X convict), Fani Kayode (Convict and kiss and tell man) and Buruji Kashamu (fugitive)

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
Exposing obj u invariably exposed urself. He who bent down to look another person nyash has forgot some one else is standing behind you and looking at your own and his telling the world. APC is watching, very organize party, no amount of propaganda can distract them.
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by PMONEY6: 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
GEJ . Fighting dirty with a man like OBJ could be very dangerous. GEJ is already ending his political ambitions. Even in the US, ther are certain men Obama cannot mess with. Go and ask questions about trying to play smart with men that brought you into power. SMH
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by sokera: 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
OBJ is giving them sleepless night ... Anyway congratulations to APC for the misunderstanding in the ruling party ...
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by Reptyle(m): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Tranquill:

Yes you are right. Just as Babangida and Abdulsalami brought Obasanjo out of prison, arranged pardon for him and made him president with financial support from Orji Uzor Kalu despite opposition from his fellow yoruba people. and these same people did not make personal demands nor dictate to him how to run the country when he became president.

Are you sure they didn't?
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by clubone0502: 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
sam90s:
"Call or Whatsapp" How exactly?

Lol...sir,kindly see my signature grin
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by Miner13: 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
To me what I viewed to be of much importance is " will inec cover up the lapses before the newly stipulated date"
let them rubbish their self and expose their hidden agenda on time. so that we patriotic Nigerian can choose our candidate.

they shall all knows no peace until they allow equity, justice and good governance to take its rightful place. Amen
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by Forwetinnah: 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
jorlons:
PDP knows better than to mess with a man (OBJ) who has the secrets of their Oga at the top (GEJ). They will end up disgracing themselves. PDP should remember OBJ is not running for office.

What secrets does he have?? You mean the 1 million trained snipers or his bogus corruption allegation or the infamous "my watch" failed romance novel. What secret?? We already know what his accusations are. .its no secret. That's the difference between a wise and a phoolish man. A phool sings like canary at the slightest provocation but a wise man waits for the appropriate time to sing.

Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by tsdarkside(m): 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
jorlons:
PDP knows better than to mess with a man (OBJ) who has the secrets of their Oga at the top (GEJ). They will end up disgracing themselves. PDP should remember OBJ is not running for office.

gbam....
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by stigman(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
modestbrowser:
This is so fvcking good.

I'm fvcking happy .

Don't use that fvcking word here... grin
Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by Forwetinnah: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Reptyle:

Are you sure they didn't?

If they did, don't you think OBJ the loudmouth would have exposed it by now, especially when he was having a media tantrum with IBB some years back? Does OBJ look to you like someone who keeps promises?? IBB called him a phool at 80

Re: President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper by DaPhilosopher(m): 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
We are not surprised now? Now that he has dumped PDP, many insults will come on his person and he may even be probed over how he governed Nigeria while he was the president. These days, anything that is anti-GEJ is evil. Fingers are crossed! We are waiting for the time he would be dragged to court to account for some things he did in the past which were unimportant until now. CHANGE is IMMINENT!

Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive / Shiite Muslims Arrested With Petrol Bombs, Hard Drugs. Photos / Governor Nyesom Wike Sleeps At An Event (Photo, Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52