Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (63095 Views)

Top 5 Ways To Impress Women / What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Beamborla(f): 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

...Bintu...are u light skin? angry
What has my complexion got to do with this thread?

5 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by MrCork: 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Beamborla:

What has my complexion got to do with this thread?

^^^attttitude...and then they complian they cant find man on nairaland.....

..sweery did I ask u for story? I ask if u waz lighy skin..pirrrriod!!
angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by blaze2cool(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
priestken1:
this nice drama need to end well or guy watin u think
just imagine the MR.pr.ck of a guy... Infact MR. likiliki
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Fourwinds: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

...marry who? the dak skin Ghana chick in yor pic profile?....Bro I don't mean to sound rude but u not on ma level when it come to women. truss me

....and may I remind u that am from London!!! (no oofeinse)
angry
so if u are from london., does dat makes u immortal.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
Beamborla:

If that's the way you talk for real, you can try. But I would need to like you first. By changing of accent, I meant trying to copy the Caucasians
is not easy to fake caucatian accent because the caucatian have different accent,the Britons are different from the Irish,different from Russians,even New York accent different from Dakota accent

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by watchindelta(m): 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
abegi who get money no dey think does things jor cool cool

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Beamborla(f): 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Monstertrucks:

Why don't we give that a Try! angry
Don't worry. I'm sure you don't fake your accent
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by blaze2cool(m): 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

angry
Now at least u can see the drama u are creating which is making u less of a guy.....Maggot undecided
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Psalmwise(m): 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
I use to use Fork to eat eba wenever shez around is it also bad undecided...,dnt want her to feel am a dirty boi grin

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by MrCork: 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
Fourwinds:
so if u are from london., does dat makes u immortal.

...Yes bro.. ama Londoner....and we normally different from u people...I lie? (no oofeinse) undecided

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Beamborla(f): 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

angry
Honey, I can't become a nonentity just because I need a man on nairaland plus, I'm not complaining, never complained as nd won't complain cos I'm not searching. It's his job to search.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by lusciouslex: 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
O.p, I owe you a bottle of water for including 2, 3, 5 and 6. Never have I given out money to another guy to take a girl out or done so. It's so uncalled for. Learn to say No! and not bother about what a female might think. I hate guys who volunteer information about themselves a lot, what for? Why pretend to be such a gentleman when you are not? Good Heavens! I hate the locally acquired British/American accent just to sound learned or well traveled. Some can equally join the girl to say bad things about his heritage(tribe) simply because she has some misconceptions he does'nt want to bother ironing out. #Very pathetic!... My balls are so intact all day, everyday cos am an Alpha male not a Ted Mosby

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by blaze2cool(m): 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Psalmwise:
I use to use Fork to eat eba wenever shez around is it also bad...,dnt want her to feel am a dirty boi
lol
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by MrCork: 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
Beamborla:

Honey, I can't become a nonentity just because I need a man on nairaland plus, I'm not complaining, never complained as nd won't complain cos I'm not searching. It's his job to search.

...STORY!!.....sweeery, are u light skin gadeeeemit??....Simple *Yes* or simple Motherf*****ing *No*?? pleased advise!! angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Beamborla(f): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ipledge:
is not easy to fake caucatian accent because the caucatian have different accent,the Britons are different from the Irish,different from Russians,even New York accent different from Dakota accent
US of a person White, being a white person. Copied and paste that from a dictionary
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by blaze2cool(m): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
Beamborla:

Brilliant quote

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Beamborla(f): 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

...STORY!!.....sweeery, are u light skin gadeeeemit??....Simple *Yes* or simple Motherf*****ing *No*?? pleased advise!! angry
Sorry, dear. My complexion is totally out of place here. If you must know, you need to tell me why you want to know
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

...marry who? the dak skin Ghana chick in yor pic profile?....Bro I don't mean to sound rude but u not on ma level when it come to women. truss me

....and may I remind u that am from London!!! (no oofeinse)
angry
now you from London let's go and die abi? Where is the trophy you just won for being from London? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by MZdamola(f): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

Gosh you a pest.... grin
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Fourwinds: 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

...Yes bro.. ama Londoner....and we normally different from u people...I lie? (no oofeinse) undecided
do u have an empire.? people dat did are six feet below. I can nevel feel inferior to any man on earth. we are all equal.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
Beamborla:

US of a person White, being a white person. Copied and paste that from a dictionary
cant get u
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by MrCork: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
silvermania:
now you from London let's go and die abi? Where is the trophy you just won for being from London? Nonsense

...Check this out: Your profile location is Location: akoko edodo ososososkokodo.....My profile Location is simply London Pekam..

...Serrrrioisly...who do u think women wud take more serrrious??.. ME, if u ask....clearly we can both cconcluude yor common sense is not common (no oofeinse)
angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by tammie24: 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
Beamborla:
Changing your accent. It's annoying.
As in VERY annoying

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Beamborla(f): 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ipledge:
cant get u
Caucasian can be used as a general name for the whites
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by MrCork: 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
Fourwinds:
do u have an empire.? people dat did are six feet below. I can nevel feel inferior to any man on earth. we are all equal.

..hangon?...equal wit who?? ...u drunk? ...listen brother, ama Londoner and u in Nigeria...so how can we be equal?.. Listen brother, ama lover not a fighter so pls pls pls...let me be!! angry

6 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by MrCork: 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
MZdamola:

Gosh you a pest.... grin

...how? undecided

5 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Sike(m): 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Taking her for granted

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by adahgold(m): 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dere can never be anyone like me,I like being ma self no matter wat.... D last tin a lady will tell me is NO and it will not remove any hair out of ma body instead I will tell her thank u...

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by sweetbaby22(f): 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

...Check this out: Your profile location is Location: akoko edodo ososososkokodo.....My profile Location is simply London Pekam..

...Serrrrioisly...who do u think women wud take more serrrious??.. ME, if u ask....clearly we can both cconcluude yor common sense is not common (no oofeinse)
angry

AWWW sorry to blow your cover that's not the spelling (pekam).... I wont give you expo.
But what's all your drama about London we that live there don't boast about it. I stay in Sydenham which is few minutes away from there by bus (197 or 12 from dulwich from my bus stop) (not giving u the correct spelling)

5 Likes

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by Fourwinds: 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

..hangon?...equal wit who?? ...u drunk? ...listen brother, ama Londoner and u in Nigeria...so how can we be equal?.. Listen brother, ama lover not a fighter so pls pls pls...let me be!! angry
I can see d level u have. hmmmmm. londoner dat is all. kai dis is serious. just being in london u are all and all. thank God for my enlightement

1 Like

Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by psyqs(m): 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
SWIMMING
Re: 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady by An2elect2(f): 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
MrCork:

...how? undecided
but 90% of women in London they ligth skin huh grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.