Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! (29120 Views)

End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? / Stop Bleaching Away Your Destiny / Nigerian Girls Stop Bleaching: Black Don't Crack .(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! by onila(f): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Growing up, I thought once you bleach and get burnt

your own don finish

But yesterday in the Library, I met a Nigerian woman who I always suspected she bleaches her skin

I asked how come you look darker, Did you go back to Nigeria?

she was like I used to bleach
but I realized how dumb I was after sometime and stopped

I was like wow, you look more natural, real and more beautiful now
she was so happy when I said that smiley

when she was bleaching, she looked like some amoeba

4 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! by vjsmiles: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
so what is your point

3 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! by Seun(m): 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
That the mistake of bleaching can be reversed (to some extent) if you simply stop doing it, and that it's probably a good idea to do so.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! by neutrotoba(m): 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
vjsmiles:
so what is your point
she didn't know once one stops bleaching, he/she would go back to his/her original colour and she thought we all didn't know too cheesy tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! by vjsmiles: 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
neutrotoba:
he didn't know once one stops bleaching he/she would go back to his/her original colour and he thought we all didn't know to cheesy tongue

didnt comprehend anything you just wrote

3 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! by neutrotoba(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
vjsmiles:

didnt comprehend anything you just wrote
same way you couldn't comprehend the original post, or any post you've been reading since yhu joined nairaland... why not stop wasting ur tym den??

13 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! by vjsmiles: 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
neutrotoba:
same way you couldn't comprehend the original post, or any post you've been reading since yhu joined nairaland... why not stop wasting ur tym den??
it might be quite useless replying you.
onila sowie for derailing this thread. smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
when someone stop bleaching the skin goes back to it's colour but not the original one.

the skin will not be smooth
Re: I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! by auntymi(f): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
I blame mR c.Ock, his d cause of all dis bleachiN ladiEs tongue
Re: I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! by neutrotoba(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
vjsmiles:

it might be quite useless replying you.
onila sowie for derailing this thread. smiley
thumbs up, yhu understood dat one

5 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! by onila(f): 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:
when someone stop bleaching the skin goes back to it's colour but not the original one.

the skin will not be smooth
I realized her skin is not clear brown

but she looks so much better

before you cld see her green veins on her face

I believe with a good cream, u can get back a nice colour, oh well
I am just assuming
Re: I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
onila:
I realized her skin is not clear brown

but she looks so much better

before you cld see her green veins on her face

I believe with a good cream, u can get back a nice colour, oh well
I am just assuming
it can never be like the natural one. I think the skin becomes darker than it's usual colour
Re: I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! by onila(f): 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:

it can never be like the natural one. I think the skin becomes darker than it's usual colour

I wish I cld see

more before and after pictures
Re: I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
Yeah i knew that. but that only happens to the good bleaching cream. if u use the bad one, it wil damage and burn ur skin.
Re: I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! by DieeDiee: 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
onila:

your own don finish

But yesterday in the Library, I met a Nigerian woman who I always suspected she bleaches her skin

Ha ha ha... You are gutsy to have told her she looked like an amoeba. gringringrin
Re: I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! by DieeDiee: 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
neutrotoba:

LOL! So true... Worse part is the title of the post states the OP's point. LOL

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! by Creamish(f): 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
Well..this is new to me... so therez hope?... lolz grin
Re: I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! by neutrotoba(m): 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
DieeDiee:

LOL! So true... Worse part is the title of the post states the OP's point. LOL
Don't mind him, he just wants to talk ni
Re: I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
neutrotoba:
Hahahahahahahahahahhaha hahahahahahahahahaha

EPIC the dude understands nothing grin
Re: I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! by Fulaman198(m): 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Bleaching is bad ladies, kindly don't do it if you do
Re: I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! by sherrylo: 4:00am On Feb 18, 2015
lol @ "bleach and get burnt your own don finish"
Re: I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! by Drilz(f): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
onila:

your own don finish

It actualy takes a long time to go back to your normal skin. because wen u stop bleaching u skin ll look like an aliens skin wt d scary green vains show, at dis point u asked to use mild creams like shea butter, vaseline, honey etc, if u can endure dis stage then u can gradualy start getting ur original skin back. But y bleach in the first place
Re: I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
auntymi:
I blame mR c.Ock, his d cause of all dis bleachiN ladiEs tongue
who is MR Cock
Re: I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! by Nobody: 3:12am On Apr 24, 2016
When you stop bleaching you go back to your Natural colour but it may seem darker because of tge phycological effects attached to the change of skin complexion.

But how long tho does it takes the skin to recover ?
Re: I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! by Orgzpandemic: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
vjsmiles:
so what is your point

The point is that bleaching makes women extremely ugly, and you can't see that because you are either blind or stupid or both.

Women look better as God made them.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 05, 2016
They need to bleach naturally with safe products, some like things that the body actually produces. Topical bleaching is bad.
Re: I Just Found Out When You Stop Bleaching, You Go Back To Your Original Colour! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
onila the liar. keep lying

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade’s Outfit To Lagos Fashion & Design Week / DIY Tutorials : Let's Get Crafty & Creative / Best Cream For Dark Spot And Acne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.