Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,541 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:35 PM

My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands (10936 Views)

"If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri / Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by princeozzilly(m): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hi friends, I just saw this on a blog called Movi Gist. What do you make of it?

"Wife Opens Secret: what my husband did to me in the bedroom

Marriage is no bed of roses; it comes with challenges and sorry is your name if you’re not ready:

I got married October 2014 to a man whom I really love. Due to our spiritual convictions, we never had s*x before marriage but we cuddled and kissed but it stops there.

Fast forward to 2 months after our wedding, my hubby started making sinful and improper s*xual demands, he wants me to suck his p*nis and swallow his s*men. I was terrified and disappointed at the same time. This was a ”born again” so I can not really relate with this level of carnal mindedness. We courted for 6 months and all through there was no tell tale signs that he was that way.

He started giving me the cold treatment. He only speaks to me when I speak. I had no choice so I conceded and gave in just to make him happy with a Mouth Action…

The first time I tried was a disaster, I honestly don’t know what happened. I was on the act and I suddenly felt sick and nauseous. I threw up when he came and I tried to swallow. It tasted like sour jam and I just couldn’t bear it.

Since then, he has been acting up, he rarely talks to me. I tried explaining my situation but his conclusion was that I don’t love him, that if I did, I wouldn’t have issues with swallowing his semen.
I love this man but I am confused on how swallowing semen has become proof of love, I don’t know what to do.

Please help me, my marriage is too young for this.
Copyright © 2015 Movic Gist | Powered by Blogger

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by vjsmiles: 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by jashar(f): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hhhmmm...
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by ammyluv2002(f): 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dis is way beyond me

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Chukwu94: 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
This world is evil.
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
This is what happens when you two are too holy to discuss sex, your sexual fantasies and sexual expectations before getting married.

If this article was in anyway trying to mock people who choose not to have sex before marriage, it failed.

I blame the 2 of you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by izsmike: 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
The guy has being sneaking out to watch blue film. Or evil communication is affect his good manners. Op I can't advice u because u r not d person in need of d advice. Link me up with d woman she needs to learn somethings

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
jashar:
Hhhmmm...
let me hide for ur back
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
izsmike:
The guy has being sneaking out to watch blue film. Or evil communication is affect his good manners. Op I can't advice u because u r not d person in need of d advice. Link me up with d woman she needs to learn somethings
grin

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Samtowo(m): 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
Blackett:
This is what happens when you two are too holy to discuss sex, your sexual fantasies and sexual expectations before getting married.

If this article was in anyway trying to mock people who choose not to have _sex before marriage, it failed.

I blame the 2 of you.
I share your opinion angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
Bringing stories fro sexlyf9ja no go pay you o

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by ammyluv2002(f): 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
Samtowo:
I share your opinion angry angry angry
Same here
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Emodeee: 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
The story is fake.
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
Emodeee:
The story is fake.
This story might be fake, but you don't know how many marriages have crashed because of things like these. At least I know about 4.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by ammyluv2002(f): 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Blackett:
This story might be fake, but you don't know how many marriages have crashed because of things like these. At least I know about 4.
4? God help us o
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
I sympatize with u, dear.
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by justmag(m): 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lmaoo @ sour jam. Girls and their description! The man was not asking for too much. He just had a little freak in him that wanted to come out. I don't know about swallowing tho. That maybe asking for too much for some girls.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by justmag(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
If my wife won't let me "bend her, spin her and get up in her" then DIVORCE. this is why I wonder if I can ever get married without beeping first. I need to know what I am deal with here!! Life is too short for a "No freaky" husband and wife sex.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
4? God help us o
Things like sex, number of kids, and finances are things people in a relationship should discuss before they even think of marriage. If you don't discuss such things, then wtf are you in a relationship for? To take pics with boo and bae and upload on instagram? Kmt.

People anticipating to get married to each other should be on the same page on fundamental issues that are bound to bring up issues in marriage.

Him: Oh I like blowjobs o cheesy
Her: never ever will my mouth touch a _dick. angry

If he doesn't like the response, it's up to him to decide whether her inability to give bj's is a deal breaker, and whether he will walk from the relationship. Not after getting married you realize you aren't even reading from the same book and start complaining of unholy demands.

OYO le wa ooo.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by LewisO: 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
Chukwu94:
This world is evil.
I don't deduce to the husband's act, but what is evil about the post? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by ammyluv2002(f): 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
justmag:
Lmaoo @ sour jam. Girls and their description! The man was not asking for too much.He just had a little freak in him that wanted to come out. I don't know about swallowing tho. That maybe asking for too much for some girls.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by justmag(m): 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
shocked shocked shocked

Lol! Do you know how many girls want their men to suck some ungodly things like we are vacuum cleaners. Please! It's 2015 and there is nothing wrong with going down there. I just don't agree with swallowing except she wants to. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by akinsadeez(m): 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
What joy is he gonna derive from his wife swallowing his sperm? Very weird fantasies some people have though. lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
God created sex for procreation and intimacy.. sexual perversion is sin before God..
Sperm is from a Greek word meaning seed of life.. When people commit MouthAction they commit murder same with spilling blood..
Don't give in to your hubby perverted demand.. Deny him of his dirty fantasy.. Remember yyour body is God's temple..
For those engaging in sexual perversion all in the name of pleasure I have this to tell you..
In the time of ignorance God winked at, now he want everyone to repent..
If he threatened divorce let him go.. For the bible says let the unbelieving depart for we are not bound by them.. So you have God's backing..
Its high time, you discuss this with elderly family members and church clergy..
Shalom..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
Daninya11:
God created sex for procreation and intimacy.. sexual perversion is sin before God..
Sperm is from a Greek word meaning seed of life.. When people commit MouthAction they commit murder same with spilling blood..
Wtf did I just read??!!. . .

But you agree to have sex with a condom? What happens to the sperm the condom prevents from going in? Murder?

You must be a congenital dumbass.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by akinsadeez(m): 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
Blackett:
Things like sex, number of kids, and finances are things people in a relationship should discuss before they even think of marriage. If you don't discuss such things, then wtf are you in a relationship for? To take pics with boo and bae and upload on instagram? Kmt.

People anticipating to get married to each other should be on the same page on fundamental issues that are bound to bring up issues in marriage.

Him: Oh I like blowjobs o cheesy
Her: never ever will my mouth touch a _dick. angry

If he doesn't like the response, it's up to him to decide whether her inability to give bj's is a deal breaker, and whether he will walk from the relationship. Not after getting married you realize you aren't even reading from the same book and start complaining of unholy demands.

OYO le wa ooo.

Discussion is good but isn't really the solution on issues like this one. People can say or acquiesce to anything especially out of desperation. Haven't you heard of men who would tell their girlfriends plainly that they can't get married to a woman who isnt a virgin and the woman consequently swears with everything that she is a virgin only for the opposite to be the case after the wedding. If you say you love blow.jobs a woman who is desperate will tell you no problem. If she then refuses to give same after marriage what will you do?

The surest way is for parties to have sex before marriage and exhibit all their 'unholy' demands. That way they will know if they are sexually compatible or not. If they had been having sex before, d man would most likely have asked her to swallow and she could have called it quits or taken him for deliverance cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Blackett:
Wtf did I just read??!!. . .

But you agree to have sex with a condom? What happens to the sperm the condom prevents from going in? Murder?

You must be a congenital dumbass.
Blackett, I have noticed that you lacked courtesy and decorum in the way you talk to people..
I think you should learn to present your point in a civil and polite way without you hurling insults on people..
The issue of family planning or birth control has been a major issue of debate in the Christiandom with the roman Catholic Church at its pivot..

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
akinsadeez:

Discussion is good but isn't really the solution on issues like this one. People can say or acquiesce to anything especially out of desperation. Haven't you heard of men who would tell their girlfriends plainly that they can't get married to a woman who isnt a virgin and the woman consequently swears with everything that she is a virgin only for the opposite to be the case after the wedding. If you say you love blow.jobs a woman who is desperate will tell you no problem. If she then refuses to give same after marriage what will you do?

The surest way is for parties to have sex before marriage and exhibit all their 'unholy' demands. That way they will know if they are sexually compatible or not. If they had been having sex before, d man would most likely have asked her to swallow and she could have called it quits or taken him for deliverance cheesy
No I don't subscribe to this school of thought. Your word should be your bond. If they had discussed it prior to getting married, she won't have the temerity to complain.

Having sex before marriage isn't all that.
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Daninya11:

Blackett, I have noticed that you lacked courtesy and decorum in the way you talk to people..
I think you should learn to present your point in a civil and polite way without you hurling insults on people..
The issue of family planning or birth control has been a major issue of debate in the Christiandom with the roman Catholic Church at its pivot..
Stop propagating lies in the name of religion. MouthAction isn't murder. Don't gimme that bullshit.
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by akinsadeez(m): 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Blackett:
No I don't subscribe to this school of thought. Your word should be your bond. If they had discussed it prior to getting married, she won't have the temerity to complain.

Having sex before marriage isn't all that.

You can only vouch for yourself. We all don't have the same moral ethos. I know for a fact that they do discuss sex during pre-marriage counselling in churches but how do you expect the would-be husband to explain this weird fantasy of his to the ministers?
Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
akinsadeez:

You can only vouch for yourself. We all don't have the same moral ethos. I know for a fact that they do discuss sex during pre-marriage counselling in churches but how do you expect the would-be husband to explain this weird fantasy of his to the ministers?

If the ministers would not be there wen they have sex, of what use is explaining my fantasies to them? In that case, the ministers are perverts.

Sex counseling my foot!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands by Crocz(m): 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
Sour jam?...what a description!

My advice, get a slice bread and take it with...will tastes better that way, I would assume cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Need A Guy To Date her Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money / The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll / Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.