Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,308 members, 7,780,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:52 PM

Urgent: Which State University Is The Best In Medicine. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent: Which State University Is The Best In Medicine. (1105 Views)

Meet Olugbenga Alabi: OOU's First Distinction In Medicine / Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) / Walden University Is On My Neck. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: Which State University Is The Best In Medicine. by simba1: 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Just wondering so as not to regret later. I have these in mind. DELSUTH, IMSUTH and ABSUTH
Re: Urgent: Which State University Is The Best In Medicine. by Tiffae: 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
LASU
Re: Urgent: Which State University Is The Best In Medicine. by simba1: 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
Thanks
Tiffae:
LASU
bt why?
Re: Urgent: Which State University Is The Best In Medicine. by Tiffae: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
"Why" as in?
Re: Urgent: Which State University Is The Best In Medicine. by Tiffae: 9:01am On Feb 21, 2015
Its the best
Re: Urgent: Which State University Is The Best In Medicine. by simba1: 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Why do u dim it best?
Tiffae:
Its the best
Re: Urgent: Which State University Is The Best In Medicine. by seanswaggs00(m): 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
lasu
lautech
oou
ebsu
Re: Urgent: Which State University Is The Best In Medicine. by seanswaggs00(m): 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
lasu
lautech
oou
ebsu
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Urgent: Which State University Is The Best In Medicine. by simba1: 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
Thanks bt which do i stand a better chance in. Am 4rm Abia
seanswaggs00:
lasu
lautech
oou
ebsu
Re: Urgent: Which State University Is The Best In Medicine. by Emmy3(m): 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
If you are academically upright, then go to DELSU.
Re: Urgent: Which State University Is The Best In Medicine. by simba1: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
Academically upright? Why do u say so? Pls expanciate thanks!
Emmy3:
If you are academically upright, then go to DELSU.
Re: Urgent: Which State University Is The Best In Medicine. by maryapple: 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
To my mind, when chosing a university you should make a thorouth research and think on your own, which is the best. Visit the list of all colleges and universities on Trantr http://trantr.com/category/health-medical/healthcare-consultants and find there all information, rankings, features and honorable departments. Make sure, you learned everything on your aimed field of study - and only after you'll be able to decide - well, if you really want it!) Maybe, you should try another specialization, alteration of goals is also quite normal while search. Anyways, good luck! I hope you'll be satisfied with what you find!)
Re: Urgent: Which State University Is The Best In Medicine. by simba1: 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Thanks so so much
maryapple:
To my mind, when chosing a university you should make a thorouth research and think on your own, which is the best. Visit the list of all colleges and universities on Trantr http://trantr.com/category/health-medical/healthcare-consultants and find there all information, rankings, features and honorable departments. Make sure, you learned everything on your aimed field of study - and only after you'll be able to decide - well, if you really want it!) Maybe, you should try another specialization, alteration of goals is also quite normal while search. Anyways, good luck! I hope you'll be satisfied with what you find!)
but it's non-NIGERIAN. I was seeking a Nigeria's institute

(1) (Reply)

Print JAMB Admission Letter / Training On Payment Card Industry Professional (PCIP) Course / 501 Logical Reasoning And Answers for Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.