Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) (6637 Views)

Obasanjo's 80th Birthday: CAN Celebrates OBJ, Inaugurates Him Onigbagbo Of Ogun / Dasuki: Let's Remember One Of Us - PDP (Photo) / Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by Quote1: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
It seems the drunkard is happy with Baba's exit.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by Beesluv: 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
ok

That's how obj will jubilate while watching him trek back to otueke with Derenle kind of shoes.

One for him, one for mama P grin

42 Likes

Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by aresa: 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Weak and boring...

Next...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by SOLMICHAEL(m): 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
happy?! I know he'll be crying inside.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
Fake picture....GEJ cried when he heard that OBJ is out of PDP..because OBJ is the only man that can tell the CIA and FBI not to arrest Jonathan after May 29

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by clevvermind(m): 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
“Obasanjo is a cancer that may never get
cured in a lifetime.
“The moment Obasanjo is not the one
controlling a house, he will want the house
pulled down but this time around, he has
failed.”
The governor said; “Obasanjo has always
benefitted from the misfortune of others and
he is living with the impression that he is the
wisest person in the whole world.

“When Murtala Mohammed was murdered in
1976, Obasanjo was the beneficiary.

“In 1993, he said the acclaimed winner of the
June 12, 1993 presidential election, late Chief
MKO Abiola was not the Messiah Nigeria
needed. Instead of Obasanjo to join the
clamour for the actualisation of Abiola’s
mandate, Obasanjo was canvassing for an
Interim National Government, which he
schemed to head.
“MKO Abiola died in detention in 1997 and
Obasanjo became the beneficiary of his
(Abiola) death.
“Despite the fact that it was the blood of
MKO Abiola that Obasanjo matched on to
power, not even a street was named after
Abiola throughout Obasanjo’s eight years as
president.

“Today, Obasanjo is fighting President
Jonathan, the man who has done what he
failed to do for Abiola, the Yoruba people and
Nigerians as a whole when he was president
for eight years, simply because he does not
want anyone to equal his record as Nigeria’s
longest serving president.

“President Jonathan has made it impossible
for Obasanjo to run his presidency for him
and for this reason, he is supporting Buhari,
hoping that he will be the one to nominate
ministers for Buhari if he becomes president.

“However, I have this bad news for Obasanjo.
Nigeria is not his football that he can kick
around as he likes. President Jonathan will
be reelected, and Nigeria will be freed from
his (Obasanjo) bondage once and for all.”

i hope you can guess.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by Bolade005: 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lol this Ebele is a joker. He will rubbish Baba in front of camera but secretly visit baba in Abeokuta to beg for forgiveness, such hypocrite.

It saddens me when people take things said by Baba for granted. In this Nigeria, baba is privy to information beyond the public realm so when baba says Ebele is cooking up something then I believe Ebele is cooking up something for real so Ebele should come out and defend the allegations levelled against him. It is simple, does he intend to scuttle the electoral process by forming an ING, yes or no?

Anyways, SaiBuhari.
Vote GMB / PYO 2015.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
We are having a banquet now in government house celebrating the exit of the Demon called Obasanjo the incest rapist from PDP.

Now Obasanjo have been chased into the frying pan i pity him.

He will see Jonathan re-elected next month.

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by economia: 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by economia: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
soe:
Fake picture....GEJ cried when he heard that OBJ is out of PDP..because OBJ is the only man that can tell the CIA and FBI not to arrest Jonathan after May 29
Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by economia: 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
Quote1:
It seems the president is happy with Baba's exit.
Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by gebest: 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
even for sitting room he still wear that HAT, na wao.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by datbay(m): 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
but what i can see on the screen is a football match and not obasanjo tearing his membership card........Op,must you tell lies to gain relevance?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
I pity this Otuoke f00l, he would soon cry. This President Jonathan is a disgrace to Nigeria as a whole, I cant just wait for March for him to be banished from Aso-rock, GEJ: Thunder fire you Oh

1 Like

Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by BabaO2: 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
He will be an ingrate to jubilate over the exit of who gave him the job he doesn't deserve. It is only God that uncommonly gives such job to people

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
corruption rise 2 power 99.9 percent as obj swaps to apc
Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
"Obasanjo's formal exit from the PDP at this time
will further enhance the chance of the party in
the presidential election because Nigerians will
now see that eight out of the 16 years that the
APC claimed was a waste was spent by the party
because Obasanjo and former Vice President
Atiku Abubakar, who ruled Nigeria from 1999 to
2007 are now members of APC.
"If there is anything negative about PDP,
Obasanjo contributed 50 percent. His eight years
tenure is part of the 16 years that the APC
people claim is a waste. And now that Obasanjo
and Atiku are members of APC, it can be said
that APC ruled Nigeria from 1999 to 2007 and
the party should be ready to accept the liabilities
of Obasanjo and Atiku's government."

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
JayJohnson:
I pity this Otuoke f00l, he would soon cry. This President Jonathan is a disgrace to Nigeria as a whole, I cant just wait for March for him to be banished from Aso-rock, GEJ: Thunder fire you Oh
you sound like an ex c[b]
JayJohnson:
you sound like an ex c[/b]
JayJohnson:
YOU SOUND LIKE AN EX CONVICT ...Like your grandbabooooo who was just sacked by umbrella ...you no what I mean.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
This is worth celebration.. I'm
popping champagne here pls join me to
celebrate the exit of a criminal.. Up brand new
PDP

1 Like

Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by glitchyyy: 12:01am On Feb 17, 2015
We'll see how far his celebrations would go.March 28 is here already.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by legendsilver(m): 12:11am On Feb 17, 2015
londongal02:

"Obasanjo's formal exit from the PDP at this time
will further enhance the chance of the party in
the presidential election because Nigerians will
now see that eight out of the 16 years that the
APC claimed was a waste was spent by the party
because Obasanjo and former Vice President
Atiku Abubakar, who ruled Nigeria from 1999 to
2007 are now members of APC.
"If there is anything negative about PDP,
Obasanjo contributed 50 percent. His eight years
tenure is part of the 16 years that the APC
people claim is a waste. And now that Obasanjo
and Atiku are members of APC, it can be said
that APC ruled Nigeria from 1999 to 2007 and
the party should be ready to accept the liabilities
of Obasanjo and Atiku's government."
another clueless chief has entered NL again o! tongue
Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by tolustx(m): 1:04am On Feb 17, 2015
I love dat. Even if he feels hurt abt it, he shud not show it. He shud jst shake it off and shoe dat it is even what he desires to happen.

Now, the drama is getting so intriguing...
Lai Mohammed...Bola Ahmed Tinubu...Mohammadu Buhari...Olusegun Obasanjo. Who exactly will be d decision maker for this party and d country 'in case' APC wins
Watch out for the next Episode of the movie.
Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by lyntiffany(f): 1:37am On Feb 17, 2015
yea my able presido should be happy of course, 1 bag of garbage dumped meanwhile who is interested in a man who is suffering from SCHIZOPHRENIC PSYCHOSIS.
Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by Nimen(m): 1:46am On Feb 17, 2015
legendsilver:
another clueless chief has entered NL again o! tongue

that looks clueless to you? Seriously? APC breeding fools since 2007
Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by halimaabi: 2:05am On Feb 17, 2015
Obasanjo the confusionist.
Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by KanwuliaJara: 3:46am On Feb 17, 2015
He has finally succeeded in frustrating the ORANGUTAN OF OTA!
I am celebrating with you jor.
GEJ till OBJ finishes phocking all his daughters-in-law! cheesy
Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by menesheh(m): 4:05am On Feb 17, 2015
Haha grin grin
Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by dunkem21(m): 4:23am On Feb 17, 2015
Pops the eleventeenth champagne.

Eyes getting blurred.

Toast to a new Nigeria devoid of god-fatherism.

GEJ for ever.
Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by fuckerholic(m): 4:33am On Feb 17, 2015
soe:
Just Listen to yourself..fool
Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by skyra: 5:03am On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=economia post=30795910][/quote]that picture was taken during one of the super eagles matches in brazil
Re: GEJ Celebrates Obj's Final Exit From PDP (Photo) by skyra: 5:07am On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=economia post=30795910][/quote] that picture was gej celebrating a super eagles goal in brazil

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again, Metuh Fails To Stop Trial / Why Igbo Are Not Rich – Leo Stan / Senators-elect In Bauchi, Katsina Bye-elections Receive Certificates Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.