Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu (35634 Views)

Accountant Fakes Own Kidnap In Lagos, Steals Company’s $50,000 (Photo) / IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) / Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by olatos4jesus: 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by tsdarkside(m): 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
watered:
You are choiceless. Kapish?

we will see how choiceless we are....when they all rot in jail till they die...
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
Are you sure his Indian? grin
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by dokunbam(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
India man dey open eye pass naija now

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by tsdarkside(m): 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
Etumgbe:
he should be jailed. which one is deporting him back to india. all those Nigerians they jail and execute abroad why weren't they deported?

GEJ no fall my hand oo

no..no,,dem will only free am again..indians are all criminals...

send am to the moon..

were are the satellites when you need them?
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by Decryptor(m): 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
An yet the stu.pid indians would be molesting Nigerians in their country. Bas.tards

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by tsdarkside(m): 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
AreaFada2:
And there will be news all over Indian media now about their citizen as a kidnap victim in 9ja.

You can bet they won't publish this twist over there.

I hope innocent Nigerians don't get lynched in India over this.

this you can be sure..

and i still dont understand,how someone that loves his life,would want to go to india..

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by IamOpemipo(m): 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

H - factor spotted. His not is. Mumu

Tanx..dindinrin grin

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
blackfase:

No Tandulce. because he actually thinks stealing aint corruption....hes been hearing that a lot lately

Lol... GEJ misled him.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by BERNHARDT(m): 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
India is a very poor country, Nigeria alone has a population of Indians as at last year 2014 totaling 1,000,000 One million Indians in Nigeria alone,25% of this Indians are into Illegal Oil Buckering, as many are in jail after been arrested, some are into Gold and Diamond cheating business,they think because they are little white in colour that Africans will trust them and hand over the Gold or Diamond to them to export to their poor ravaged countries, what they did not know is that History has it that life started in African and so Africans are still the wisest men on Earth.

for the past ten years, 75% of indians living in Nigeria alone has been involve in 35% crime,Cheating,Robery, stealing,etc out of 100% Crime in Nigeria according to Police report,yet the world say Nigeria is corrupt,but forget to see that most of this crimes are commited by indians and other foreigners in Nigeria and other African nations.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by musaffyan(m): 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
MizTyna:

Nothing like trust among thieves

How u take know or u've done that b4
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by Missonas(f): 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
Na the company wey value am enough to pay naim i blame.see as e gather teeth for mouf

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by axeman10(m): 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
Racism not intended..but when did Indians become oyinbo?
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
obailala:
My concern is with the Keke Marwa man who was also arrested by the police. While we focus our attention on the Indian and even eventually get him deported, that poor innocent keke man would be languishing in police cell right now as we speak and may eventually have to bail himself with an advance of his 6 months income; all because he carried a passenger to a bank undecided

He must have thought carrying a 'foreign' passenger would bring him luck or extra tips grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin sad

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by wemmieslim(f): 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
Not his fault,he actually thought Nigerians are as gullible as they act,his Indian juju failed him....,
Ur ass is going back to India,u'r still a learner India man grin
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by knightsTempler: 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
This Indian and Paki guys think they are smart, just yesterday i was sitting outside a vientnamese fast food eatry, and one Paki guy accosted me that he has a samsung note4 for sell. I asked him why he wants to sell it, he said he was broke and needed money to solve some pressing issues, to cut long story short, i opted to buy it from from him, it wasn't like i needed the phone anyway. We agreed and immediately i took my eyes off the phone which was still in his hands, he quickly switched the phone with another fake note 4. I asked why he did switched it, he said it was same, i then said if it's same i needed the one he first showed me, he refused categorically. I then got angry and shouted on him to leave quickly or else I will pounce on him with rage.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by musaffyan(m): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
BERNHARDT:
India is a very poor country, Nigeria alone has a population of Indians as at last year 2014 totaling 1,000,000 One million Indians in Nigeria alone,25% of this Indians are into Illegal Oil Buckering, as many are in jail after been arrested, some are into Gold and Diamond cheating business,they think because they are little white in colour that Africans will trust them and hand over the Gold or Diamond to them to export to their poor ravaged countries, what they did not know is that History has it that life started in African and so Africans are still the wisest men on Earth.

for the past ten years, 75% of indians living in Nigeria alone has been involve in 35% crime,Cheating,Robery, stealing,etc out of 100% Crime in Nigeria according to Police report,yet the world say Nigeria is corrupt,but forget to see that most of this crimes are commited by indians and other foreigners in Nigeria and other African nations.

That's international media for u Mr
Its always an error on their side when something goes wrong they call it ERROR

When come Africa they call it CORRUPTION

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by ELBAND: 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
Naija no dey carry last! Thief pass thief. The Indian man dey learn
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by tsdarkside(m): 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
axeman10:
Racism not intended..but when did Indians become oyinbo?

hehehe..they think they are oyinbo too..very funny.

meanwile the oyinbos de make jokes over them..

but they dont care,so long they are still better than the blacks..

hahahha...its a funny mental disorder,,,

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
Collynzo9 I can see you've done something about your facebook account. Don't Worry, we are working on unlocking your hideout. Mind you, we already know about gift. grin
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by ElFenomeno1: 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lock him up and throw the keys into Otueke River.
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
Mumu of the highest order. Mtchew!
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by Mrevildoer(m): 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
Mother fuc.kher never loved us.... Remember?

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
All the way from Mumbai!!!!

Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by musaffyan(m): 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

Watin be oyinbos
Tell me I won't tell any1
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by tsdarkside(m): 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
musaffyan:

Watin be oyinbos
Tell me I won't tell any1

white-people (sorry maybe i have write it wrong)

more than 1 oyinbo is oyinbos or not

i dont know
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by axeman10(m): 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
tsdarkside:

Lol... 'Una oyinbo no loss?'

Surely the employers must have known that the boiz in the business only deal in real oyinbos...hence the trap.

The guy must be thinking he is oyinbo maybe because people in his office call him 'berebe'.
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by Jaypea98: 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
Tandullceblog:
No 1, that guy is indian

2. The guy is a mumu. How come he went to cash the money by himself. He thinks stealing is easy like that....lol, hiss.
Yeah ,he should have contracted u instead; I bet u'd have done a better job.
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by nijanigga: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
when you live in rome act like romans.
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by tsdarkside(m): 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
axeman10:

Lol... 'Una oyinbo no loss?'

Surely the employers must have known that the boiz in the business only deal in real oyinbos...hence the trap.

The guy must be thinking he is oyinbo maybe because people in his office call him 'berebe'.

thank you...now i know what to call them "stupid berebes"

LOL.
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by mfarabale: 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
yeye man. I gara Enugu izu ori? I bu ike enwe. AKPAMU.
See as in sitdown dey pupu 4 MD chair they laugh. Come carry Ikogosi bottled water they do ako.
Ole buruku. Ode ni.
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by obialinaeze(m): 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=Collynzo9 post=30796126]
www.cknnigeria.com/2015/02/indian-man-who-arranged-his-own-kidnap.html?m=1[/quote o boy this man self!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion / Solomon Ndigabara Wanted By Rivers Police (photo) / Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.