Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault (47279 Views)

Aggrieved Nigerian Doctor Exposes Rot In Nigeria's Medical System With Tweets / Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) / Video Of Man Having Sex With Snake Seen On Nigerian Doctor's Phone In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by ritababe(f): 5:57am On Feb 17, 2015
Na wa oh
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by slightlyMad(f): 5:58am On Feb 17, 2015
Looks like an Nigerian though, plus the name
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by kilokeys(m): 6:00am On Feb 17, 2015
cococandy:
Lesson for all I guess smiley

CCTV and a female assistant all the time in cases of female patients.

I was at the doctor's last month and the guy was taking his precious time going over every minute detail of what he ever he wanted to do.

Doctor: I'm going to place my right hand on your right breasstt now to feel for any physical abnormality.
Assistant: is that ok? Do you consent?(while taking notes)
Me: yes

Doctor:I'm going to place my right hand on your left breassst now to feel.....
Assistant: do you consent?
Me:yes

Doctor: I'm going to insert.....bla bla

And so on and so forth for every single procedure.
It was repetitive mehn but I understood he was only protecting himself jare grin

How does one differentiate between randy doctors and mischievous profit-seeking patients?

thank you jare...
pesin wey no well na im dey remember say dem touch bobby.. lol. anyway there aren't used to malaria..
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by sophtaf(f): 6:00am On Feb 17, 2015
CFCfan:

It's the "ambulance chasers" that give lawyers a bad name. And unfortunately, trial lawyers have such a stranglehold on the Democratic Party which has prevented significant tort reforms from being enacted.
There was a case where someone "sued" God! Go figure grin
I'm sure the person has gone n watch the movie 'sue the devil'( name nt certain) anyway I wander hw that works
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by kilokeys(m): 6:02am On Feb 17, 2015
medicine hard o.

i can't imagine seeing and checking for lumps in young boobs without a lump growing in my boxers..
anyway.. i guess they recieve anti conji classes in med school ( ACC 501)

3 Likes

Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 17, 2015
I know Dr Fidelis, he is a friend of mine. shocked shocked shocked
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 17, 2015
slightlyMad:
He is from Edo state, but I still doubt the authenticity of this story. I know him very well.
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 17, 2015
Vision4God:
If true, sorry for him!!!! Traded his job.
sMH

Apc workers
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 17, 2015
Warlord3000:
Send his ass back home if he is found guilty...

The benin witches on his case are waiting for him cheesy
He is a citizen.
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 17, 2015
Ishilove:
I smell lies and witchhunt...
Me too.
Dr Fidelis is not that kind of person at all.
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by LewisO: 6:06am On Feb 17, 2015
i hope this isn't a fake news? undecided
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by cococandy(f): 6:07am On Feb 17, 2015
CFCfan:

It's the "ambulance chasers" that give lawyers a bad name. And unfortunately, trial lawyers have such a stranglehold on the Democratic Party which has prevented significant tort reforms from being enacted.
There was a case where someone "sued" God! Go figure grin
Lmao@ suing God.

These ambulance chasers are something else.
Putting manufacturers and service providers on their toes literally.

I love and hate them simultaneously.

The only thing they haven't done is to go from door to door asking "hello ma'am did anyone step on your lawn today and trample your grass? Let us take your case and get you the compensation you deserve" grin

3 Likes

Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by harffie(m): 6:09am On Feb 17, 2015
slightlyMad:
he's chinese!

1 Like

Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by Tuatara(m): 6:09am On Feb 17, 2015
fuzzywuzzy:
Look at his ugly face. Senseless hegoat. I wonder how many male doctors are still engaging in this rubbish as we speak. I bet they're very many. Especially in a country like Nigeria where there is no law and order and where victims of molest are shamed and accused of lying.

So you have already concluded that he did it. I hope you are not wrong.
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 17, 2015
cococandy:

Lmao@ suing God.

These ambulance chasers are something else.
Putting manufacturers and service providers on their toes literally.

I love and hate them simultaneously.

The only thing they haven't done is to go from door to door asking "hello ma'am did anyone step on your lawn today and trample your grass? Let us take your case and get you the compensation you deserve" grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by nationwide1(m): 6:13am On Feb 17, 2015
cococandy:

Besides I thought it was standard worldwide practice to have a female doctor's assistant in the exam room during any medical examination where the patient is a woman and vice versa for a man.

I've never had any exam with a make doc where the female assistant wasn't there holding my hands and asking me if I felt comfortable with what the doctor was doing.

Wise docs insist on this too to avoid being smeared maliciously by a mischievous patient that's out to make money from suing him/her.
Not necessarily a female doctor. A chaperone often is a nurse working in the doctor's office. As part of ethics, doctors are trained to always examine patients in the presence of a chaperone. White people can cook up anything even when 3 chaperones were present.

5 Likes

Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by dunkem21(m): 6:16am On Feb 17, 2015
cococandy:
Lesson for all I guess smiley

CCTV and a female assistant all the time in cases of female patients.

I was at the doctor's last month and the guy was taking his precious time going over every minute detail of what he ever he wanted to do.

Doctor: I'm going to place my right hand on your right breasstt now to feel for any physical abnormality.
Assistant: is that ok? Do you consent?(while taking notes)
Me: yes

Doctor:I'm going to place my right hand on your left breassst now to feel.....
Assistant: do you consent?
Me:yes

Doctor: I'm going to insert.....bla bla

And so on and so forth for every single procedure.
It was repetitive mehn but I understood he was only protecting himself jare grin

How does one differentiate between randy doctors and mischievous profit-seeking patients?

Did the doctor insert ..?
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by olayem01(m): 6:20am On Feb 17, 2015
Sorry oh
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by Akbee(m): 6:20am On Feb 17, 2015
great ambassadors of Nigeria making the country proud since 1960..
what is more thrilling than a randy n copulating medical personnel?
every profession get their sweet side.
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by 1stola: 6:31am On Feb 17, 2015
cococandy:

Besides I thought it was standard worldwide practice to have a female doctor's assistant in the exam room during any medical examination where the patient is a woman and vice versa for a man.

I've never had any exam with a make doc where the female assistant wasn't there holding my hands and asking me if I felt comfortable with what the doctor was doing.

Wise docs insist on this too to avoid being smeared maliciously by a mischievous patient that's out to make money from suing him/her.
Good.
Silly Nigerian doctors won't yield to that. Even this radiographers will tell you to pull your shirt and bra without given you any lab top to cover which is normal.
All they know how to do is to go on frequent increment in salary and go on strikes.
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 17, 2015
This is serious.
If it is true, its a pity.
This is called occupational hazards.

Wetin u dey find for onyibo dry yansh nd chest.
With ur certificate and american accent, u can chose to marry or have fun with " any girl" here in ur country..... Lol.
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by chichomchin(m): 6:32am On Feb 17, 2015
an idiot will always remain an idiot regardless of his profession or nationality... . DR suffering from kongititis since 1789

u never chi chom chin
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 17, 2015
1stola:

Good.
Silly Nigerian doctors won't yield to that. Even this radiographers will tell you to pull your shirt and bra without given you any lab top to cover which is normal.
All they now how to do is to go on frequent increment in salary and go on strikes.
They're lucky that 99.99% of their patients do not sue them for sexual assault.

1 Like

Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by drkay9: 6:33am On Feb 17, 2015

Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by 1stola: 6:33am On Feb 17, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
I know Dr Fidelis, he is a friend of mine. shocked shocked shocked
HAS HE FINGERĘD YOU TOO?
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by phiszo(m): 6:35am On Feb 17, 2015
this is a pure set-up.
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by 1stola: 6:38am On Feb 17, 2015
CFCfan:

They're lucky that 99.99% of their patients do not sue them for sexual assault.
True. Me don't use to agree o.
The day I went for x-ray and they said I should pull my shirt, I asked them to give me the normal pull-over and they said it's not necessary but I insisted. I'm also a medlab technologist so nobody can tell me any bullshıt.
Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 17, 2015
phiszo:
this is a pure set-up.
For the most part, I agree it's a set-up. But the instance when he allegedly put his erect pe.nis into one of his patients' hand without her consent, seems to be plausible.

3 Likes

Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by donodion(m): 6:51am On Feb 17, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Another example of a useless Nigerian misbehaving abroad.

They'll prosecute, convict, and strip him of his medical license. Then he'll have a stint in jail and when he does come out, his name would be added to the sex offenders register.

Inshort, that guy is finished. Serves him right.
Pra pra pra PRA...and what if it turns out the allegations were false nor could b proven.....still serves him right?

2 Likes

Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by aadrSales: 6:51am On Feb 17, 2015
Wow

BRAND-NEW original factory LITHIUM COIN BATTERY
FOR LEXUS + TOYOTA SMART KEY REMOTE

Also available

FOR HONDA ACCORD,CIVIC, CRV ,PILOT,CROSSTOUR

WE ALSO HAVE LITHIUM COIN BATTERY FOR
RANGE ROVER,LAND ROVER DISCOVERIES, LR3 ETC

Lagos Office : +2348029193550
Abuja Office; Suite 1& 2 Mangal Plaza Area 11 Garki
+2348037421100
PH office Bob Izua Park, OluObasanjo Road Port Harcourt
www.carkeysnigeria.com

Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by j4sure(m): 6:52am On Feb 17, 2015
wow

Re: 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault by diasporaman(m): 6:54am On Feb 17, 2015
The Edo's with sex. It's only God that can redeem them from chronic immorality. Their girls are in Italy doing their professional career in prostitution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (Graphic Photos) / 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe / Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.